BY OGX

Showering has never been sweeter. This formula will awaken your senses with the fragrant scents of cherry blossom extract and green tea. It not only tantalizes your senses, but also leaves you with voluminous, moisture-rich hair.

Ingedients:

Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Prunus Serrulata (Cherry Blossom) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200).

Gissela S.
bensalem
This is the only one that I don’t like! Let’s start with the good things- the packaging and color (from cherry blossoms) are so cute! It smells delicious!! Seriously, one of my favorite smells from this brand. Now, I found myself using a lot of product just to create more foam on my hair. I feel like after you scrub your head for less than a minute, all the foam goes away and your hair has no shampoo left. I’ve tried other ones that I only need a little bit of shampoo, but not this one. I am disappointed because of that.
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
This by far is my favorite shampoo from OGX! I love the scent which leaves my hair shiny and smooth. I have damaged my hair so I occasionally try the other shampoos by OGX that help with my hair. I definitely recommend to others.
Caitlan T.
I love trying OGX’s shampoos, and this time around I went for the scent. It’s not in-your-face; it’s very pleasant. The shampoo comes out more gel-like than others I’ve gotten, but it makes my hair feel sooooo soft.
Sarah C.
Great smelling and cleans very well. I have colored hair and this never damages or dries out my hair. It creates so many bubbles that really get down to the scalp to clean. My fave color safe shampoo.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
This shampoo smells good and it does my hair well, I do like the quality of it and I like the consistency. It's a good price and I can usually find the scents that I like. Would and have repurchase and would recommend. I also love the limited edition Christmas scents!!
Lisa C.
I love this shampoo along with the conditioner. The smell is really lovely and it lasts a while. Along with the conditioner it makes my hair nice and soft and easy to manage. I would buy again
Rachele S.
Silverhill
Ive just started using this and so far I like it. I was looking for something hydrating that wouldn’t make my roots greasy. It smells really nice but not over powering, and my hair still looks clean and feels nice the second day
Adrienne B.
I love OGX product! You can buy them everywhere, Target, Kroger, Ulta, etc. The cherry is an amazing scent as well. My hair always feels like it got a deep clean after using this shampoo. Very satisfied with this product
Katie C.
l love this shampoo, it always leaves my hair soft and smelling awesome. It’s easy to find in many locations and it is super affordable. It lathers nicely, and leaves you feeling clean. I’d recommend this product
Crystal K.
Summersville, WV
I’m mixed with the most curly fry hair, this is literally the only shampoo that doesn’t dry my hair out. There really isn’t anything that I don’t like about this product but I wish the containers were bigger!
Warlyn P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this a good brand? I'm planning to shift to this.
Ambar Z.
How is the smell of this product? What difference have you seen in your hair after using this product?
keyana p.
East Orange , NJ
Is this product line good for natural hair?

Kohl's