BY OGX

Treat your strands and your senses with this sweetly perfumed blend with cherry blossom extract and green tea for hair that has body and shine.

Ingedients:

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Prunus Serrulata (Cherry Blossom) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Is it good for hair that gets oily fast ? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love the scent of this product. It leaves your hair smelling fresh and fruity. It is thick in consistency, and coats the hair completely. I feel that my hair is in better condition overall after using this magical stuff. My hair is softer, shinier, and less frizzy. I will be buying this again.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
I have been using this product for sometime now and I am extremely in love! It is lightweight, so it's not as gunky as most conditioners. It also brings out your natural shine. It also does wonders with combo hair and skin, I used to swear by Pantene, but Pantene never controlled my oiliness or my constant dandruff, and it never provided texture and volume, this stuff has completely improved my scalp and hair health. 10/10 would recommend!
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this conditioner!!!! It makes my hair super soft and smells so good!!! It is sulfate free which I love sulfate free products because it’s good for your scalp! Definitely recommend this to everyone with any type of hair.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
Smells like a good time. Lol. One of my favorite scents of the brand. Still not the best of the brand but a good option for your hair. Get ready for countless compliments of the shine and smell of your hair.
Cynthia W.
First and foremost, I love the smell of this conditioner!! So my hair is dry, coarse, and frizzy. So this conditioner definitely helps with the dryness but not as much as I'd prefer, which is why I've switched to another brand. But this is a great go to brand. My other complaint is that the bottles are so tiny! The bigger bottles need to be more readily accessible and available for purchase!
a s.
I used this product on my color treated hair for a long time, I really love the scent it lasts all day for me and keeps my hair soft. I love ogx in general. I would buy this again.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This conditioning is decent. It smells nice and works. The consistency is thinner but it works. The price is decent for how long is lasts. I think compared to other shampoos in the drugstore it’s one of the better brands. I like some of the other shampoos and conditioners better from this brand so I took off a star.
Rachele S.
Silverhill
Just started using this with the shampoo, wanted something hydrating that wouldn’t weigh my hair down. It smells nice, a light fragrance that stays in my hair and pairs really nicely with my hair oil (OUAI Hair Oil ). My hair feels soft and looks shiny, still feels good the second day
Daresha P.
This conditioner completely washed away my crunchy in my hair. My curls look revived and nourished after just one use. This is very good if you have dry hair and great to use in the colder months. Great for a refresher.
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
Ill give it 2 stars because it smells decent but it doesnt condition very well at all, it doesnt detangle either. My hair is a mess after using this. I was very disappointed by this ogx product which says a lot because ive never been disappointed before.
Chloe M.
Jacksonville, AR
Is it good for hair that gets oily fast ?