BY OGX

Get whisked away to a whimsical Kandeeland with the OGX Limited Edition Kandee Johnson Candy Gumdrop Shampoo, featuring sweet notes of fruity gumdrops and vanilla sugar sprinkles. Not only will your hair smell dreamy and sweet but will look and feel soft, shiny and bouncy. UNITED STATES see more...

• How is the Kandee Johnson collab on color treated hair? D...1 Answers
Kimberly P.
Leaves hair squeaky clean,smelling fabulous, and nourished. The consistency is more watery and thin than thick. Kinda expensive though. OGX Candy Gumdrop Shampoo Fruity Gumdrop, Vanilla Sugar Sprinkles - 18 oz. #ogx #candygumdrop #shampoo
Summer B.
I wanted to start using a shampoo and conditioner that didn't have any sulfates or parabens and I tried this brand!!! My thick curly hair has never been so happy!!! No uncontrollable frizz and it's healthier than I've seen in a long time!
Michelle D.
DENVER, CO
Smells great but doesn't lather up much, I have bleached hair and it doesn't seem to make my hair drier or Friday I follow with conditioner of same scent and then OGX® Coconut Milk Serum to keep frizz out and hold moisture
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
The fruity gumdrop is my fave shampoo possibly of all time. I don’t know what I’m going to do now that it is off the shelves! It smells like heaven and has really rejuvenated the thickness and volume of my hair.
Nicole R.
East Moline, IL
All OgX products I have used are amazing. Every product has helped my hair in some way whether it be repairing the damage, leaving it silky and smooth or even giving it a natural shine.. and the smell of all of them are just as great. This one is the gumdrop and I can’t get enough of the sweets smell.. and what’s even better is you can actually sneak Mmmm sugar gumdrop on my hair after it’s been washed and dried.
Stephanie M.
Austin, TX
I’m in love with OGX hair products, and this limited edition holiday line is so sinfully good. Smells delicious and makes my hair really shine. Very affordable and better than salon products. Would highly recommend. I got the candy gumdrop and sugar cookie flavors, but I plan to stock up on more before these disappear.
Katrina N.
This product smells really amazing. Only thing is is it doesn’t lather as well as some other shampoos I have tried. I would recommend this product still tho. Smells yummy.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Omg this smell is amazing. Literally everything about this brand smells amazing. But this limited edition was the best one I’ve smelled so far. They have this collab with kandee Johnson. It is so gooooooddd i love how the smell stays too doesn’t leave when it’s dried
Cathy R.
I picked this up with the conditioner on sale during ulta's black Friday sale. My hair is clean after use, but the best part...oh my gosh...the fragrance! Smells so yummy!!!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I don’t know how limited this product is, but I’m SO happy I got my hands on it! I literally looked for about a month in every store in about a 30 minute radius from my house to no avail. They FINALLY put up a display at my local Walmart and I was ecstatic! I tested all the scents and ultimately loved this one the best so I opted for it. I paid 5.74$ a bottle which is really inexpensive! My hair has been left clean, and soft! I was afraid for some reason this would dry my hair out, but it did quite the opposite! I’m so happy I own this and I will most likely be purchasing another kind from Kandee to test it! Love love love Kandee and supporting her so this collab was absolutely perfect!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
How is the Kandee Johnson collab on color treated hair? Do you have a favorite scent or one that you don’t really like?