BY OGX

This formula is packed with so much good-for-your-hair goodness. Infused with coconut oil, keratin proteins, avocado oil and cocoa butter, this shampoo is blended into one super wash to make hair super happy.

Lisa P.
Washington, DC
The OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo will smooth and hydrate your hair. The nut oils and keratin help give hair a natural glossy glow for silky smooth, straight hair. The blend of ingredients also left my hair feeling soft. It also helped strengthen my hair over time and minimize breakage. I have fine hair, but a lot of it and this shampoo did not leave any residue in my hair. Bonus - it is sulfate free!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
This shampoo smells GREAT!! I bought it at Walmart and it was amazing.  My hair smelt and felt soo much better than it did before.  Only downside is the price for a small bottle.  I usually wait until HEB or Walmart has a sale where you can buy 2 for like 12 dollars and their the big bottles.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
OGX® Brazilian Keratin Therapy ShampooOGX® Brazilian Keratin Therapy ConditionerOGX® Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray I love this line of products from OGX! The shampoo and conditioner actually have a brownish tan tint to them which I think is super cool. They are creamy as opposed to gel-like and the consistency is really great. They make my hair feel soft and smooth. They the products tame my flyaways and Frizz Ease. I really like the heat protect spray. It does not smell of an alcohol like some other products I have used in the past. And I can tell that it is protecting my hair from the Heat. I highly recommend this range whether you have straight hair or curly I think it works really well. It also smells amazing.
Cierra S.
Menomonie
Ogx Brazilian Keratin Shampoo makes my hair feel soft and leaves it looking nice and shiny! I myself have a dry scalp and it does help. The scent is amazing and I have thick hair and can go a few days between washes. Highly recommend!
Natalie M.
Hartselle , AL
I understand that Keritan and coconut oil are all the rage but if you have hair that is prone to being oily this stuff will damage and destroy your hair, that’s what I have found with this brand I did not realize that karetin shampoo and conditioner and treatments contain coconut oil so this severely damaged my hair and caused breakage.
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff. It leaves the hair with this straw like texture after towel drying. Leave in conditioner is a must. HOWEVER, once my hair is dry it's straight! I may have a small strand against my face that need straightening, but that's it. My hair has these funky waves usually so this is a huge time saver.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,116 reviews
I was not a fan of the OGX® Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo t left a film on my hair that weighed it down. It also didn’t really do anything for my hair. It was just blah for me. If you are looking for a great ogx formula then I highly recommend the awapui and ginger shampoo! Now that one is amazing!
Hillary L.
Atlanta
This shampoo, even if you use it with the conditioner and other complementary products will not magically make your hair smooth and straight. However, I did notice a significant reduction in the frizziness of my hair, and it did reduce the fluffiness a little. The texture of the shampoo itself has an odd sliminess to it that takes a little getting used to. The scent is pleasant, and washing my hair with this shampoo regularly had a fun side effect of strengthening my fingernails. I like this shampoo and other OGX shampoos specifically because they are sulfate-free and do not irritate my scalp or dry out my hair.
meliha a.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Target
I swear by this shampoo! Makes my hair feel silky and I feel like my hair gets softer after every use. Boosts the shine in my hair and makes my hair look extremely healthy. I will always continue to use and recommend this shampoo! Great product and great price for how nice the results are.
Chels H.
This shampoo comes out thick. I like the smell and the bottle design. This leaves my hair shining, and silky soft. Like $6 a bottle at Walmart. Definitely recommend for year round healthy, shiny looking hair. This is one of my favorite ogx shampoos and I've tried a ton! I also love their hair oils!
Denise R.
I've always wanted to try these products, on a scale from 1 -10 what would be the honest rating?
Abby J.
Elkins Park, PA
Does this actually work to make your hair noticeably straighter and smoother?
Lynn C.
Bailey, NC
Has anyone had any hair loss from this product? I love it but a friend said it made her hair come out at the part. I started noticing the same thing, so I quit.
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
Does this shampoo really work? Does it help maintain frizz and help the flat ironing process? Thanks =D
Irene B.
I have super dry, dead, thick, tangly hair, would this work wonders on my hair?