We see that you are using Firefox. To get the best experience, please update your browser.

BY OGX®

This formula is packed with so much good-for-your-hair goodness. Infused with coconut oil, keratin proteins, avocado oil and cocoa butter, this shampoo is blended into one super wash to make hair super happy.

• if you get a brazilian blow out wiil this help ma... Be the first to answer!
  • I have super dry, dead, thick, tangly hair, would this work wonde...4 Answers
  • I used this product a few years ago and loved it, but more recent...2 Answers
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
I first purchased this shampoo in 2011 and I have never changed brands long term since. I have wavy-curly hair and when I use this shampoo and style my hair, my hair stays straight all day. I prefer to wear my hair straight, so I use this shampoo almost-daily. My hair is color-treated, but I never worry when using OGX products. While the price is a bit more than other shampoos and conditioners, the results pay off. I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel and look.
Lindzie B.
I use this shampoo when I stay at my boyfriends house and I have to say I really enjoy it. I have thin and fine hair, goes to about mid back, and it gets greasy within a day. The part I really enjoy about this shampoo is the smell, which stays all day. The downside is that I’ve found shampoos that keep my hair clean longer. Also, it’s super thick so when you have a full bottle it’s kind of hard to squeeze out. I’ll use this as long as boyfriend keeps buying it :)
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I decided to try this product seen a lot of goof reviews and I have to say I really like it. My hair feels really soft and nourished with out being weighed down. The smell is really go, I will purchase this product again.
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff. It leaves the hair with this straw like texture after towel drying. Leave in conditioner is a must. HOWEVER, once my hair is dry it's straight! I may have a small strand against my face that need straightening, but that's it. My hair has these funky waves usually so this is a huge time saver.
Natalie M.
Hartselle, AL
I understand that Keritan and coconut oil are all the rage but if you have hair that is prone to being oily this stuff will damage and destroy your hair, that’s what I have found with this brand I did not realize that karetin shampoo and conditioner and treatments contain coconut oil so this severely damaged my hair and caused breakage.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I was not a fan of the OGX® Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo t left a film on my hair that weighed it down. It also didn’t really do anything for my hair. It was just blah for me. If you are looking for a great ogx formula then I highly recommend the awapui and ginger shampoo! Now that one is amazing!
Hillary L.
Atlanta
This shampoo, even if you use it with the conditioner and other complementary products will not magically make your hair smooth and straight. However, I did notice a significant reduction in the frizziness of my hair, and it did reduce the fluffiness a little. The texture of the shampoo itself has an odd sliminess to it that takes a little getting used to. The scent is pleasant, and washing my hair with this shampoo regularly had a fun side effect of strengthening my fingernails. I like this shampoo and other OGX shampoos specifically because they are sulfate-free and do not irritate my scalp or dry out my hair.
Blessed B.
This shampoo comes out thick. I like the smell and the bottle design. This leaves my hair shining, and silky soft. Like $6 a bottle at Walmart. Definitely recommend for year round healthy, shiny looking hair. This is one of my favorite ogx shampoos and I've tried a ton! I also love their hair oils!
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I really enjoyed this brand because it is: sulfate free, smells nice, tons of variety, and a decent price point. THIS product tho is bomb dot com like it's shampooing counterpart! I absolutely think it's a go getter in this brand especially partnered with the shampoo. VIVI APPROVED
Marissa C.
Olathe, KS
This product made my hair feel great, however it did dry out my hair I thought, that is why I moved to the extra strength. Great scent that is long lasting. I feel my extra strength does work better than this but I continue to use the conditioner of this kind.
Denise R.
I've always wanted to try these products, on a scale from 1 -10 what would be the honest rating?
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
Does this actually work to make your hair noticeably straighter and smoother?
Lynn C.
Bailey, NC
Has anyone had any hair loss from this product? I love it but a friend said it made her hair come out at the part. I started noticing the same thing, so I quit.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Does this shampoo really work? Does it help maintain frizz and help the flat ironing process? Thanks =D
Irene B.
I have super dry, dead, thick, tangly hair, would this work wonders on my hair?