BY OGX® #95 in Shampoo

This formula is packed with so much good-for-your-hair goodness. Infused with coconut oil, keratin proteins, avocado oil and cocoa butter, this shampoo is blended into one super wash to make hair super happy.

• I have super dry, dead, thick, tangly hair, would this work wonde...2 Answers
  • I used this product a few years ago and loved it, but more recent...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work to make your hair noticeably straighter a...4 Answers
Sheila K.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Let me start by admitting that I am a product snob. Typically,I would never, ever consider using anything but salon hair products.
Two weeks ago, I was traveling and forgot to pack my shampoo / conditioner. The only store I could find was a CVS.
I bought this shampoo and conditioner thinking I would just have to deal with it for two washes.
Oh my gosh, I never expected the results that I got!
My hair was so hydrated , silky and shiny. The products themselves were so thick and emollient .
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner ever day since I bought it.
Without a doubt , this is better than any salon product that I have ever used
Pearl B.
Pearl B.
Culver City , CA
This product is great for anyone who needs some keratin in their hair, or someone who loves their curls but needs some extra love!
This is NOT a straightening product, BUT I do feel that it CAN help ease the process with continued use of the other products.
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE KERATIN TREATMENT, USE THEIR KERATIN TREATMENT FORMULA.
They have the 14-Day for $11 ish on Amazon, and 30-day for $48 ish on Amazon as well.

Hope this helped ♥️♥️
Erica S.
Erica S.
This was the 1st product from the OGX line I ever used. Since then I've tried a ton and love them all. This one though definitely did what it says it does. My hair was super sleek and silky looking & feeling. Never was greasy. Very shiny and healthy looking and compleyely frizz free. I have super thick wavy-ish hair and I couldn't believe how much this shampoo contained the craziness on my head
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
It is safe to say that this shampoo is a holy grail item for me. I have color treated hair (think pink and purple) and without even claiming color care, it helps keep the colors fresh and vibrant while still cleaning my hair. It also smells divine and keeps my hair straight and soft! It's great quality for the price and is an item I will repurchase time and time again.
Lizbeth N.
Lizbeth N.
Arlington
Leave's your hair smelling & feeling good. Easy to de tangle and I'm trying to tell you the smell is really good! These bottle's are also cute and by far the best I've used. I know they have a lot of other' keratin bottle's to choose from. But I buy this kind, my hair is not that straight so I use this shampoo because I simply love it! Hope this helps someone :)
Angela P.
Angela P.
I love this product. I recently did the keratin treatment and every time I use this product, my hair feels like I just did the treatment the same day. It smells nice, just like the kretain product I used. I recommend this product even to those eho do not have krrating treated hair. Also, it is sulfate free which is a big plus!!! Conditioner works same!
Fodlor G.
Fodlor G.
Newark, Nj
Ugh! Can I give it more than 5 stars? I mean I swear by this shampoo and conditioner! The conditioner mostly! The slip that it gives me is incomparable! I have textured, coarse hair and finding a conditioner that would allow me to finger detangle during wash day is very difficult but that product right here has cut my wash time in half!
Corinne C.
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
I wash my hair with this and the conditioner every other day. I've had over 5 inches of hair growth since using it, and notice a different shine and feel to my hair ( in a good way!). I've also recommended this to my mom, who has trouble growing her hair. Within a month her hair was noticeably longer. Definitely recommend!
Wilcome O.
Wilcome O.
Commack
I wanted a product that would keep my hair smooth and not frizzy. I bought it to try it. It was ok. Left hair smooth but not frizz free. I have wavy thick long hair. I have to use. A lot of product. The conditioner was good. But not better than others I have tried for less money. I would not buy again.
Khadra M.
Khadra M.
Seattle, WA
This is my FAVORITE hair shampoo and conditioner. It smells so good and makes my hair feel so soft. I use it regularly and so u end up repurchasing pretty often. It's really affordable and can be bought at my drugstores. No one talks about this brand but it's amazing. I want everything from this brand.
Denise R.
Denise R.
I've always wanted to try these products, on a scale from 1 -10 what would be the honest rating?
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Does this shampoo really work? Does it help maintain frizz and help the flat ironing process? Thanks =D
Lynn C.
Lynn C.
Bailey, NC
Has anyone had any hair loss from this product? I love it but a friend said it made her hair come out at the part. I started noticing the same thing, so I quit.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
My hair is sort of wavy but i really would like for it to stay straight do you think this would help with that?
Abby J.
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
Does this actually work to make your hair noticeably straighter and smoother?