BY OGX®

This formula is packed with so much good-for-your-hair goodness. Infused with coconut oil, keratin proteins, avocado oil and cocoa butter, this shampoo is blended into one super wash to make hair super happy.

Kat J.
First off, this shampoo smells AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!!! It’s got the most luscious coconutty tropical scent that is absolute divine, I could sniff it all day and never get tired! But now on to the actual product,... One bottle of this lasted me several months, and those months had some really gorgeous hair days thanks to this OGX miracle! Rich Brazilian cocoa nut oils combined with hydrolyzed keratin protein instantly smooth and fortify your locks for a glossy, healthy-looking glow. The sulfate-free formula gently cleanses and hydrates for silky smooth hair. An exclusive blend of antioxidant rich organic coconut oil along with rich keratin proteins infuse to strengthen the hair, while organic avocado oils and cocoa butter smooth the cuticle for straight, strong tresses adding a brilliant glow and luminescent shine. My hair is naturally straight, but it certainly doesn’t have the frizz-free shine you see in hair product advertisements. And I can’t afford a salon keratin treatment at this time... This shampoo (along with the matching conditioner) gives me that model-worthy hair I’ve always wanted, and the delicious smell wafts into my nose every time I toss my sleek beautiful ‘do over my shoulder... I just finished my bottle and I’ll be buying another from Ulta next week!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
OGX® Brazilian Keratin Therapy ShampooOGX® Brazilian Keratin Therapy ConditionerOGX® Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray I love this line of products from OGX! The shampoo and conditioner actually have a brownish tan tint to them which I think is super cool. They are creamy as opposed to gel-like and the consistency is really great. They make my hair feel soft and smooth. They the products tame my flyaways and Frizz Ease. I really like the heat protect spray. It does not smell of an alcohol like some other products I have used in the past. And I can tell that it is protecting my hair from the Heat. I highly recommend this range whether you have straight hair or curly I think it works really well. It also smells amazing.
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
I first purchased this shampoo in 2011 and I have never changed brands long term since. I have wavy-curly hair and when I use this shampoo and style my hair, my hair stays straight all day. I prefer to wear my hair straight, so I use this shampoo almost-daily. My hair is color-treated, but I never worry when using OGX products. While the price is a bit more than other shampoos and conditioners, the results pay off. I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel and look.
Natalie M.
Hartselle, AL
I understand that Keritan and coconut oil are all the rage but if you have hair that is prone to being oily this stuff will damage and destroy your hair, that’s what I have found with this brand I did not realize that karetin shampoo and conditioner and treatments contain coconut oil so this severely damaged my hair and caused breakage.
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff. It leaves the hair with this straw like texture after towel drying. Leave in conditioner is a must. HOWEVER, once my hair is dry it's straight! I may have a small strand against my face that need straightening, but that's it. My hair has these funky waves usually so this is a huge time saver.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I was not a fan of the OGX® Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo t left a film on my hair that weighed it down. It also didn’t really do anything for my hair. It was just blah for me. If you are looking for a great ogx formula then I highly recommend the awapui and ginger shampoo! Now that one is amazing!
Hillary L.
Atlanta
This shampoo, even if you use it with the conditioner and other complementary products will not magically make your hair smooth and straight. However, I did notice a significant reduction in the frizziness of my hair, and it did reduce the fluffiness a little. The texture of the shampoo itself has an odd sliminess to it that takes a little getting used to. The scent is pleasant, and washing my hair with this shampoo regularly had a fun side effect of strengthening my fingernails. I like this shampoo and other OGX shampoos specifically because they are sulfate-free and do not irritate my scalp or dry out my hair.
Chels H.
This shampoo comes out thick. I like the smell and the bottle design. This leaves my hair shining, and silky soft. Like $6 a bottle at Walmart. Definitely recommend for year round healthy, shiny looking hair. This is one of my favorite ogx shampoos and I've tried a ton! I also love their hair oils!
Sin F.
I love this ogx shampoo it leaves my hair incredibly straight! I use my flat iron but if I use a different brand of shampoo it doesn’t look as straight and shiny!! I use it along with the conditioner! My sis even bought it after she noticed how straight my hair looked !
Marissa C.
Olathe, KS
This product made my hair feel great, however it did dry out my hair I thought, that is why I moved to the extra strength. Great scent that is long lasting. I feel my extra strength does work better than this but I continue to use the conditioner of this kind.
Denise R.
I've always wanted to try these products, on a scale from 1 -10 what would be the honest rating?
Abby J.
LaMott, PA
Does this actually work to make your hair noticeably straighter and smoother?
Lynn C.
Bailey, NC
Has anyone had any hair loss from this product? I love it but a friend said it made her hair come out at the part. I started noticing the same thing, so I quit.
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
Does this shampoo really work? Does it help maintain frizz and help the flat ironing process? Thanks =D
Irene B.
I have super dry, dead, thick, tangly hair, would this work wonders on my hair?

back