OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Relaxing Balm uploaded by Loreal H.

BY OGX® #22 in Hair Relaxers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Relaxing Balm 6 fl oz

• Does it tame frizz? Looking for something to manage my fr...1 Answers
Mollie S.
Aliquippa, PA
Love this product! Really helps keep my hair soft and healthy!! I never put heat on my hair without using this specific product. It seems to be good for most hair types too. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Bailey M.
I love this stuff!!! I use it every single day! When ever I get out of the shower I will run this through my hair before I brush it out.
It helps with my unruly curls and my frizziness. I find a big difference on days that I put my hair into a ponytail, because this stuff helps with the tiny flyaways.

I would recommend this in general,but especially if you are using the shampoo and conditioner.
Bobbie M.
I have to admit, I don't LOVE this product, but it has helped my hair out a bit. It did relax my hair, and it's great to rid your hair of flyaways, and boy does it smells heavenly. however, it can be really greasy and sometimes it gives your hair a weird texture. I don't love it, but I use it.
Emily D.
Ann Arbor, MI
I've used the brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioner from the same line for awhile, and I love this product just as much. Other than making my hair wonderfully soft and frizz-free, it smells delicious. My boyfriend says it reminds him of being on vacation!
Taylor B.
Nashville, TN
I love this product. Its a relaxing therapy balm that you massage into your hair and rise out. I usually leave mine in because I don't have oily hair so it gives my hair added softness and shine.
Katherine H.
Love this stuff! Smells amazing and makes my hair so soft and smooth. Very affordable as well.
Romi G.
Does it tame frizz? Looking for something to manage my frizzy hair