OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Relaxing Balm

by OGX

#1 in Hair Relaxers

OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Relaxing Balm 6 fl oz

Does it tame frizz? Looking for something to manage my frizzy hair
Start your review of OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Relaxing Balm!
OGX is a great drugstore brand! I love the smell! My hair always feels moisturized and smooth. I gain soft hair and my hair just feels so hydrated and not dried up. I love this balm since it has so many benefits.
Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Thin
I really like this product personally it definitely helps my hair a lot. I have dry wavy hair and this seems to tame it really well. The smell is amazing I love it! Smells refreshing and lasts a while. This helps really well with frizz espresso in the summer. Definitely a must have!
Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Hughesville, MD
Love this stuff so much it’s really good for repairing damaged hair and keeping it sleek and shiny. I would say that it does not have a smell so if you do like your hair to smell good this probably isn’t a part for you. I will say it’s super shiny and glossy or a luxurious hair day!
Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is a decent relaxer goes in to your hair but my only complaint is that it makes your hair greasy. I have naturally dark brown hair and I think it’s not as long lasting as other products
Damage, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Aliquippa, PA
Love this product! Really helps keep my hair soft and healthy!! I never put heat on my hair without using this specific product. It seems to be good for most hair types too. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Straight, Fine
This is by far one of my top picks for hair products. I love how it leaves my hair looking and feeling great. Plus I can trust that it's not full of a ton of harsh chemicals that can be harmful to myself and my hair. OGX is my go to brand in general for my hair.
Damage, Dryness, Heat Protection / Dry, Straight, Fine
I have wavy hair like I mean beach waves I love ogx but honestly all their hair stuff makes my hair fall alot now idk why but that's why I stopped using alot of their products I use to use this but its not worth my hair falling out but it does smell so good like alot.of their stuff
Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Straight, Wavy
Lynch, KY
This stuff is great, reasonable and keeps my hair looking great! My hair color is dark brown and curly!! They could improve the hand pump, sometimes I get them and the pumps get stuck.
Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Thick
Audubon , PA
This keratin therapy really helped heal my hair. I typically have oily skin however my scalp is fairly dry so my hair gets dry very easily. Using this keratin therapy my hair was revitalized and because of this the frizz decreased significantly!
Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Raleigh, NC
I have straight hair and I dye it every 6-9 months. I used this and not only did it keep it straight, it made it soft, shiny, and virtually tangle free! My only complaint is that it comes in small bottles and I use a lot of it. its very expensive to try and keep using it.
Curly, Thick