BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Help protect your hair from thermal heat styling. Brazilian coconut oils and hydrolyzed keratin are infused in this powerful heat-protectant spray.

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-11, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Buy on Target*
  • "It has a nice smell to it, and it isn't sticky at all which is a problem that I find often in flat iron sprays." in 3 reviews
  • "Additionally, this leaves your hair soft and shiny, without making it feel waxy or anything." in 3 reviews
  • "It leaves my hair looking greasy after a few hours and does little to tame the frizz from using heat on my hair." in 1 review
  • "it smells amazing and it leaves my hair super soft and shiny!" in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair looking a perfect straight and I love it!" in 1 review
Czeena K.
Plymouth
I actually didn't know this product was discontinued, but I could maybe see why. I bought this on Amazon (they're still selling it as of 4/16/18) because of all the rave reviews from there and here. But this product made my hair dry/brittle feeling. It didn't seem to have that "Keratin" silky feeling like I was expecting. Also, it made my hair a little "poofy" but also weighed it down (if that makes sense.) I wouldn't recommend and wouldn't buy again if given the opportunity. I gave it an extra star because I feel like it works better as a light hairspray.
Jeanelis J.
Savannah, GA
Loved this product. Since my hair is curly, whenever I straighten my hair at times it would frizz up the second I walk out the door. Salons want way too much for a brazilian Keratin treatment, plus not knowing anything about salons around town, I would hate to have a salon to screw my hair up.  so this is definitely a good alternative and I really haven't seen any damage to my hair after use. Then again I do a deep conditioning treatment at minimum once a month. And i don't have to use too much heat too often when using this.
Shatoya D.
Use this sparingly! The keratin will keep away frizz but it will also weigh your hair down if you use too much! This product is nice and smells like coconut- with a bit of alcohol. (But that goes away when it dries) the bottle also lasts forever since a little goes such a long way. I use this after i blow dry and before I flatiron for the best results.
Maggie B.
I purchased this a few months ago from cvs so I don't know why it says it is discontinued. Anyway, I am in love with it! I sectioned my hair while straightening it and sprayed each section only a little and I swear the results were fantastic. I have never felt my hair so smooth and healthy and soft! It looked like I got it professionally done. If I use it too often or spray too much it doesn't work the same so I suggest not using it every day. Def a must try for anyone with heat damaged hair!!
Sarah J.
Clearfield, KY
This is one of my favorite flat iron sprays! It smells incredible just like the shampoo and conditioner and I am obsessed!! But sadly I can no longer find in any store, I don’t know if it got discontinued or what exactly but I wish I could find it again, I love it and would definitely recommend!
Ashley T.
N Tonawanda, NY
This stuff smells great!!! It helps protect my hair while I flat iron...but also gives it a silky smooth finish. My ends doesnt even seem or feel as dry as they used to. This stuff is great
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
I use this flat iron spray every time i straighten my hair...ive never had a problem with it. It has a delicious scent, sprays on easily and evenly and just knowing your getting that heat protection with nourishing benefits is great!
Val V.
Great drug store brand hair care product. Helps protect hair from heat damages. Can be used all over the hair, makes your hair smell great without a heavy feeling an leaves no reassume. Only thing is if you use too much it can dry out your hair because of its high alcohol content.
Sheila P.
I really like this flat iron spray. It had a pleasant smell and protects your hair from heat damage when using a flat iron. It is simple to use and works great leaving your hair soft and shiny. I would recommend using it if you use a flat iron on a daily basis.
Melanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
This flat iron spray is light and works well for my relaxed hair. When I had a pixie cut, I would straighten my hair everyday. This takes a toll on your hair, but with this spray, my hair was still vibrant and healthy. I almost think that my hair was healthier when I was straightening everyday because I used this product religiously. The scent isn't too strong and the coconut oil strengthens your hair and really fortifies your strands. You can't beat its price either!
kendra p.
macon, ga
I really really really want to try these flat irons it but they are too pricey is it worth the price
Sarah L.
Can this be used before using a curling iron? Or will it cause the curls to straighten out?
cynthia p.
Does it make your hair smell nice?
Amber M.
Is this a heat protection serum?
Amy P.