BY OGX

Straight, curly or wavy, this rich formula will leave your locks with a brilliant, luminescent glow.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Fragrance (Parfum).

• Can I use OGX Organix Ever-Straight Brazilian Keratin The...1 Answers
  • Is good product for curly hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? For their short hair? I did. It wa...1 Answers
Anna B.
stony brook
I’m not a fan of this product. It smelled good, but it didn’t make my hair as smooth as other conditioners I’ve tried, and the scent also disappears fairly quick. Wouldn’t recommend if you are looking for something to help with damaged hair.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Love. Love. Love. Lol this is the best stuff I have gotten from Walmart. It helps with dry scalp safe for color treated hair. I feel it targets and dryness and brings moisture back into your hair! Very satisfied I stand by this brand you will love it!💕👍🏼
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
I use this when I run out of my high end products so I'm not completely out of product and it does a good job keeping my hair smooth and healthy. I feel that I need to use a lot of product to really work it into my hair but the results are good. My hair looks smooth and shiny and is soft to the touch.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
Hands down one of my favorite brands. On the expensive side but very much worth it. I love trying different product but if I’m experiencing hair problems, this is my go to brand. They have formulas for everything. When my hair was falling out a lot I used the brown (keratin) bottles. I definitely recommend and you can find the brand anywhere
Alex A.
MIDLAND, TX
This conditioner does leave your hair soft and smells great. However, I find that it does nothing to detangle my long and thick hair. I really struggle with tangles so it is important to me that a conditioner helps me out with brush time. Also, I feel like I have to use so much of the product in one application that the bottle really doesn't last all that long. Finally, the packaging is really frustrating because the round lid makes it impossible to store the bottle upside down to get the last of it out of the bottle when its nearly empty. I just feel like here are better conditioners at a better value available in the drug store and don't see any reason to repurchase this one.
Morgan T.
Omaha, NE
This conditioner has a great scent and lathers up extremely well. Depending on hair thickness, make sure to not lather on the scalp area as you may notice it becomes greasy much sooner than when using other conditioners.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News , VA
Not my fave of the brand but your hair definitely feels stronger. Pretty good smell and your hair holds the scent for a day or two. I used Both shamooo and conditioner together. Which is also what I would recommend.
Melissa W.
Roswell, GA
This is my go to for hair care. I used to get the cheap brand at first, but after trying this I won't go back. It eliminates all of my tangles and makes my hair feel amazing after every use. Any OGX shampoo and conditioner is the way to go for hair care.
Tess D.
Hudson, WI
Purchased at: Target
I love many if the OGX brand conditioners, but this is my favorite. It is extremely hydrating. I only wash my hair a couple times a week so I need the extra moisture when I do. It is just as hydrating as deep conditioning masks I have used.
Tanya S.
N Highlands, CA
This makes my hair feel really nice, but it’s not quite as effective as some of the other ones from the same brand. My hair still tangles after I use it, and I don’t notice a particularly nice smell
Karen H.
What exactly does this shampoo do for your hair?
jeiciele r.
Is this cheap or expansive?
Elizabeth W.
Zanesville, OH
Are these worth the money? I have a habit of buying the big bottles of shampoo and conditioner because I have a lot of hair, I feel like these tiny bottles wouldn't last me a week.
Rachel P.
Port Hueneme, CA
I recently purchased this and I've used it around 4-5 times. Each time it leaves my hair feeling oily and after a day it looks really oily. I'm making sure to rinse it out and not overusing as far as how much I use at a time. Does anyone know what might be causing this?
Brandi V.
How expensive is this product? Is it offered in other sizes??