BY OGX® #27 in Conditioner

Straight, curly or wavy, this rich formula will leave your locks with a brilliant, luminescent glow.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Fragrance (Parfum).

• Is good product for curly hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? For their short hair? I did. It was great!...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good shampoo and conditioner for my hai...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Another favorite from OGX!

Since I have incredibly coarse and curly hair, this product comes in handy when I am wanting to straighten my hair. I apply this in the shower before I blowdry and straighten. It gives my hair a very silky and smooth feeling. My hair shines when I wear this product!

The scent is very exotic and not overpowering. I do not like scents that are over-the0top and not natural. This is a very natural product with a sensual appeal.
Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
Ahhhhhh! Not only does the smell just make me sick but I used this product for years! It said keratin and I was straightening my hair s Lot so I thought this product was providing healthy natural ingredients to my hair. Little did I know the science of silicones and how this products shampoo and conditioner is packed with them without providing a sufficient surfactant to get them out. Creating over drying, buildup and breakage.
Ashley N.
I love this entire brand of hair products! I have used many of their shampoo and conditioners and love them all. My hair feels so nourished and silky smooth after using them! They have helped me on my hair recovery journey from dry damaged hair to healthy hair! Thank you OGX!
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Obsessed is an understatement when it comes to this conditioner. My hair is super dry and frizzy but after one use my hair is super hydrated and less frizzy. It smells amazing and it last for 48 hours. I have recommended this everyone who has dry and frizzy hair.
Tammy V.
Love the keratin conditioner! My hair is super smooth after I was and dry it! The keratin in the conditioner also protects my hair from the heat when I blow dry it so I don't have to use as much of a heat protected product on my hair. Perfect! Smells good as well.
Mary F.
Tampa, FL
Although I am a consumer of the brand and I use all of its products, this did not go very well with my hair, at first I felt very sticky hair, I did not feel light hair but rather weighed, it could be that this option was not the right for me
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
This is my favorite conditioner from this brand the smell is absolutely amazing and I feel like my hair is just so smooth so healthy and so nourished after using it the price is super affordable I think for the quality of the product you get
Demi L.
Palm BAy, FL
Hands down one of my favorite brands. On the expensive side but very much worth it. I love trying different product but if I’m experiencing hair problems, this is my go to brand. They have formulas for everything. When my hair was falling out a lot I used the brown (keratin) bottles. I definitely recommend and you can find the brand anywhere
Afton F.
This is my all time favorite conditioner! It protects my hair and makes it strong without weighing it down. I currently have very long extensions in that need a lot of maintenance. This makes them so soft and it smells amazing!
Kei H.
I've had my bottle for a long little while mainly because of how little product I have to use when it comes to OGX but I like the Brazilian therapy treatment my curls loosen up some when I feel like I can't manage them for a while it's easy to detangler once I let it sit in my hair for a few mins like all my curls fall and I don't have to use that much effort
Karen H.
What exactly does this shampoo do for your hair?
jeiciele r.
Is this cheap or expansive?
Elizabeth W.
Zanesville, OH
Are these worth the money? I have a habit of buying the big bottles of shampoo and conditioner because I have a lot of hair, I feel like these tiny bottles wouldn't last me a week.
nora v.
Do you recommend it?
Jen F.
Somerville, MA
Do these really help to straighten and smooth your hair?