BY OGX® #92 in Conditioner

Straight, curly or wavy, this rich formula will leave your locks with a brilliant, luminescent glow.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Fragrance (Parfum).

• Is good product for curly hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? For their short hair? I did. It wa...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good shampoo and conditioner fo...1 Answers
Chatel P.
Love. Love. Love. Lol this is the best stuff I have gotten from Walmart. It helps with dry scalp safe for color treated hair. I feel it targets and dryness and brings moisture back into your hair! Very satisfied I stand by this brand you will love it!💕👍🏼
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I really enjoyed this brand because it is: sulfate free, smells nice, tons of variety, and a decent price point. THIS product tho is a great purchase if you need to really feel a fast smooth and silky feeling to your hair, it even makes my afro feel a little buttery in my opinion and I love it! VIVI APPROVED
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
Nothing too special about this conditioner. It smells okay and doesn't dry out my hair.  I suppose it does what it's supposed to do. I most likely wont' be repurchasing this product because I feel like there are better conditioners out there that smell better and make my hair shinier and healthier.
Leanne  D.
Austin, MN
I use this when I run out of my high end products so I'm not completely out of product and it does a good job keeping my hair smooth and healthy. I feel that I need to use a lot of product to really work it into my hair but the results are good. My hair looks smooth and shiny and is soft to the touch.
Tonya G.
Wewahitchka, FL
This could very well be my favorite conditioner ever. It has a great smell that is not too strong or overpowering, thick texture and it leaves my hair feeling gorgeous. I am on my third bottle currently and I don't really feel like using other shampoos/conditioners.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
Hands down one of my favorite brands. On the expensive side but very much worth it. I love trying different product but if I’m experiencing hair problems, this is my go to brand. They have formulas for everything. When my hair was falling out a lot I used the brown (keratin) bottles. I definitely recommend and you can find the brand anywhere
Briana M.
This stuff smells amazing! It leaves my hair feeling smooth as silk, and I could not ask for a better conditioner! My hair tends to be a bit on the oily side, but this doesn’t make it overly oily. Just the right amount of shine!
Leslie H.
Coffeyville, KS
This product worked great on my hair but might be a bit heavy for thinner hair. It's very thick and concentrated but used correctly it did make my hair a little less frizzy. Not as much as I would have liked though.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Another favorite from OGX!

Since I have incredibly coarse and curly hair, this product comes in handy when I am wanting to straighten my hair. I apply this in the shower before I blowdry and straighten. It gives my hair a very silky and smooth feeling. My hair shines when I wear this product!

The scent is very exotic and not overpowering. I do not like scents that are over-the0top and not natural. This is a very natural product with a sensual appeal.
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
Not my fave of the brand but your hair definitely feels stronger. Pretty good smell and your hair holds the scent for a day or two. I used Both shamooo and conditioner together. Which is also what I would recommend.
Karen H.
What exactly does this shampoo do for your hair?
jeiciele r.
Is this cheap or expansive?
Elizabeth W.
Zanesville, OH
Are these worth the money? I have a habit of buying the big bottles of shampoo and conditioner because I have a lot of hair, I feel like these tiny bottles wouldn't last me a week.
nora v.
Do you recommend it?
Jen F.
Somerville, MA
Do these really help to straighten and smooth your hair?