BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An Exclusive Blend Of Antioxidant Rich Organic Cocoa Nut And Avocado Oils Along With Nourishing Cocoa Butter Combined With Rich Keratin Proteins Infuse Into Tresses And Lock Hair Into Smooth, Straight, Shiny Healthy Looking Strands. Eliminates Up To 95 Percent Of Frizz And Curl And Cuts Blow-Drying Time By Up To 75 Percent. This System Is Recommended For All Hair Types Including Highlighted, Color Treated, Chemically Relaxed, Wavy, Curly And Damaged. Rich Brazilian Cocoa Nut Oils And Extracts Adds Brilliant Shine Keratin Proteins Fills In Broken Hair Cuticles Creating Strong, Lustrous Strands Sulfate, Sodium, And Formaldehyde Free Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa

• I have fine flyaway hair that is also natural curly so I have to ...1 Answers
  • I've only ever used organix coconut oil product. Do they offer a ...1 Answers
  • I want to try a keratin treatment at home but I don't know if thi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I went through the motions, and finally got to the point where you blow dry your hair and then flat iron it to lock in the keratin." in 2 reviews
  • "This makes my hair so silky smooth and pretty, I don't use it everyday as it makes my hair greasy if you already have oily hair this isn't a good product for you " in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
Sharon J.
Dublin, CA
I love this product. Before getting my hair colored, i used to use this product all the time. After getting my hair chopped however, I had to switch products to protect the color. The keratin theory made my hair so soft and straight. It has a great formula, leaves your hair very silky smooth after use and smells great too.
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
In our time, keratin straightening is one of the most popular procedures. I, as the most loyal fan of everything, as to the hair could not pass by. And for myself I chose kerarganic, and that's why.
The manufacturer promises restoration, strengthening and straightening of hair from the first application. It is also said that the composition does not contain FORMALDEHYDE, which is very harmful to the hair. The instructions certify that you can use both pregnant women and nursing girls.
Everything is as usual:
Wash your head with a special shampoo for deep cleaning.Dry your head.Apply keratin composition on the hair (when applying, you can not wear gloves and if you get on the skin, no irritation at all)Wait 15 minutes, go to dry your head right with the composition on your head, and go to iron your hair.After 20 minutes you can wash your hair, but it's best to hold your hair in this condition as long as possible.I made the procedure myself. Unlike other keratin preparations, when straightened, ironing steam is not perfect, no caustic odors. It's very hard to apply for a small string, so ask your mother or girlfriend to help you. You can work without gloves, indeed, the composition does not cause any irritation, but there is an unpleasant plaque on your hands that will not crush you for another hour or two at least.
After the procedure, nothing washed off, even before bed.
After washing my head I used a mask, dried my head and was slightly prejudiced. The effect is of course there, stunning, the hair is soft, it's easier to dry and lay them, they look healthier, but I did not achieve such an effect as on most photos on the Internet, there was a slight fluffiness, and my hair did not reflect such a mirror glare. For this I put the four.
But, do not put a cross on the product, I'm not a professional, maybe I just did something wrong, I did not take something into account.
By the way, I read a lot about the fact that after keratin straightening hair is useless to paint, saying nothing will take. I read it after I had the paint on my head. Sadela was worried, thought everything for nothing, but, at me all turned out perfectly, on hair at all has not affected in any way.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I love this line, it works awesome even if you have curly hair. This products leaves your hair straight, soft, and shinning the whole month. Me and my boyfriend use this product and the whole keratinocytes line and We recommend it. Plus it has a great coconut vanilla smell, it's a treat for your hair.
kiana f.
Athens, GA
This was my absolute favorite product for the longest time! For some reason I can't find it in target stores anymore, which is unfortunate, but it does everything it advertises and my hair stays smooth and straight for so long even through high humidity or light rain! I do have to say that the product does produce quite a bit of steam when you apply heat to it, so definitely use it in a well ventilated area, but besides that, its great!
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
I will never forget the first time I used Organix Brazilian Keratin 30 Day Smoothing Treatment. I had just had it with my hair- my hair is thick and heavy, making it limp and hard to manage. It's super long, and it was pretty dull and lifeless- it also has a wave in it, so it isn't quite curly but it's not straight either. I hated having to wear my hair up everyday, I wanted to be able to wear it down, but I just couldn't get it to have enough volume, and it took forever for me blowout. So I decided to try Organix Brazilian Keratin 30 Day Straight Smoothing Treatment. I went through the motions, and finally got to the point where you blow dry your hair and then flat iron it to lock in the keratin. As soon as I start blow drying my hair, I see a HUGE difference- my hair is drying faster than it did before- way faster. When I started to put the straightener through it, my hair started to shine and get so light- no frizz, no more dull, lifeless hair! It was at this point where I fell in love! My hair was finally glossy, sleek, and had tons of volume! My hair is now healtheir than ever, and I have only worn my hair up twice since the first time I bought Organix Keratin Treatment- it's been almost a year, and I do them about every two months. I literally get out of the shower, blow dry my hair for about 10 minutes and I'm on my way! I am so thankful to have found this amazing product, it has made me more confidant, and proud of my hair. My hair is beautiful now, and I am so happy with it!
Jessie S.
Long Is City, NY
Does not work quite like the salon keratin, but it does a decent job at taking frizz and curls. It is a long process, but it can be done at home easily. I recommend for anyone that wants to see what a treatment would do to their hair prior to a salon treatment commitment. Longevity depends on how frequently you wash your hair. It does wash out quickly, but that’s why I like it as a no commitment treatment. Good for in between salon appointments.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I tried this treatment on my hair and it was amazing. My hair came out soft shiny silky. I notice when I washed my hair after the treatment it was easy to brush through I had hardly any tangles. You could feel that I was smooth. I would highly recommend this.
Glori U.
Brandon
Organix treatment Brazilian is excelent, I had used the shampoo and conditionair because it is sulfate free, is one of the best brands for hair, it compares with others but I have years using this brand and I always go back with it, the price is affordable, is very effective for me and my family that used to, I am 100% Satisfied, I could buy it again!!
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Used it a couple times and didn't love or hate it. I didn't feel it helped with my hair to be straighter or anything of that nature, it might also have been user error. I will say it did make my hair a lot smoother whenever I would use the straightener and not a dry and brittle looking which is a plus. I would repurchase for those aspects but not so much as to what it can actually do.
Vanesha L.
Medley, FL

This therapy results magically, my hair is greasy from medium to tips and above has frizz, this treatment leaves your hair soft, silky and shiny, just apply it 30 days to notice the change, without doubt the best option for hair. Completely satisfied, the product fulfills what it says on its packaging.
Ruth A.
Jaco, Costa Rica
Hi, I really want to know if this product straight my hair?
Sandra Z.
How well does this work? My hair is pretty curly, but I have done salon keratin treatments and my hair took to them very well. Should I expect similar results?
Francis S.
I want to try a keratin treatment at home but I don't know if this treatment is worth me buying it . Is it a good treatment?
Wendy B.
I have fine flyaway hair that is also natural curly so I have to blow dry it and use a curling iron on it. Then I have to use hairspray to keep it from sticking up everywhere. Look like a frizz head.
Gina G.
Seattle, WA
I am not sure I am using this product right. I have try it twice now and my hair looks super oily and still as frizzy as before. Do you have any tips?