BY OGX®

Set off those smooth, strengthened and refreshed tresses with our OGX Restoring + Bonding Plex Leave-In Treatment, the third step in our salon technology conditioning system. Prevent damage and maximize moisture retention for healthier hair while providing a protective barrier for continuous styling. Made in United States see more...

Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I bleached my hair about a month ago (a few times to *try* and achieve platinum). My natural hair color is a medium brown and it is currently mostly a strawberry blonde because I failed at stripping all the color. This has been my lifeline. My hair is sooooo messed up right now, this is bringing i back to life. It works better than any masks I have tried. I use all thee products in the line. It is like an olaplex treatment for 1/10th of the price! And it smells amahhhhzing!
Tasfia S.
This product is great for my hair especially when it was damaged. But I think that there should be more product included but in general is very affordable. I would recommend this product to so many people and it really helps with my dry and frizzy hair.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I dont use this as much as steps 1 and 2. It actually works very well so I only need it on the extremely damaged parts. Which would be the ends of course. The scent is the same as the other steps but lighter.
Hannah J.
I have bleached hair...and i mean BLEACHED. my natural hair color is a medium brown and it is currently a white/silver. my hair has gone through a LOT of the years from gradual bleaching to get to this point and it is in a fragile state. I have been using this along with the other products in the line and have seen some improvement in my hair! I like the smell and consistency and it doesn’t leave my hair oily at all!
alicia w.
Staten Island
I have very dry and damaged ends that desperately need a cut. but life gets in the way. I purchased this in hopes of temporarily mending and smoothing my hair until I can get to a salon. well it did. super excited to try the shampoo and conditioner
Danna H.
Philadelphia
I used to dye my hair all the time! My hair was pretty damaged but not to the extend. This product help revive my damaged hair. It does the job very well, it helps keep my hair looking healthy and feeling smooth. Not pricey at all. Totally worth the money.
Ashlee C.
York, SC
This stuff is FANTASTIC. I use it before I apply heat to my hair, after I take a shower to my damp hair. It leaves my hair feeling spool soft and smooth and I feel like it's really helping my breakage and split ends!
andrea t.
florida
I'm starting to borderline on fanatical when it comes to my haircare routines, and usage of haircare products. I like to alternate products I use just to keep, hair, nails, skin guessing
Heather B.
Highland
I love this whole new line of products, they all smell amazing. I use this after a shower, rub some in focusing on the ends, makes a huge difference with splint ends
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
Love this. Smells amazing and makes my hair pretty soft and it tames my frizz!! I got it for about $6 :)
Cheryl D.
Airdrie, AB
My stylist says that you should only use protein building products on your hair once a week otherwise too much protein will make the hair more fragile - are you using this everyday? Or only a few times a week?

back