OGX Bodifying+Bamboo Fiber Full Sugar High Tousle Spray 6 oz uploaded by Lesleigh A.OGX Bodifying+Bamboo Fiber Full Sugar High Tousle Spray 6 oz uploaded by Julie C.

BY UNKNOWN

OGX Bodifying+Bamboo Fiber Full Sugar High Tousle Spray 6 oz see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This spray gives you really nice texture and volume.  It smells really good and is not overpowering.  Just be careful to not use too much as it can make your hair look greasy if you over use it.  I purchased this at Rite Aid on sale.  It seems like you can always find this product for a reasonable price and the bottle is large so it will last you a while.
Julie C.
Madison
I grabbed this on a whim and completely fell in love. My hair is really long and getting a lot of volume is nearly impossible. I grabbed it partially because it was under ten dollars. I used it in the car and my roots looked so full of volume. Perfect sexy bedhead. The thing that was truly awesome is the way it separated my hair. It lasted ALL day! I’m taken by this one. Try it!
Brandi S.
I just Discount this product and fell in love with it. My hair is fine and stick straight, so I like to curl it on occasion for a different look. This works great for giving it extra texture and hold. I spray it on before I curl it. Also, after I've curled everything, but before I fluff my hair out. It gives a great look to a beachy look. For a straight look, I spray it lightly prior to flat ironing. It adds so much shine and smoothes strays. And the smell is AMAZING!
Jennifer B.
US
I can't say that it does too much to help my thin, flat hair after I curl. The product comes out in a wet spray that nearly soaks my hair in the shortest burst of spray...ruined many curling sessions. Maybe I got a defective bottle?
Deborah K.
West Columbia
I purchased this after getting a cute bob haircut. I've never had a texture spray actually work without making my hair sticky...until this. I love it, and the smell is so yummy!
Heather T.
Columbia Station
I've never tried a product like this before but I have to say I did like It! I like that you can spray it on dry hair and manipulate your hair to how you want it. It smells really good too, not an over powering scent.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
I really like this product. And maybe its user error, but it made my ends crunchy. Plan to use again, but in a lighter fashion to avoid crunchiness
Lesleigh A.
Windsor
#BeachWaves
I spray this in my hair after styling with my wand or straightener for waves/curls! It smells so good and holds my style without weighing it down!
My only tip is to spray the product far from your hair because it is a powerful spray!