BY NONE

OGX Bodifying & Bampoo Fiber Full Big Hair Spray 8 oz

Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I love OGX Bodifying Fiber Full Hairspray. It does not leave your hair sticky, is easy to still brush through your hair, and does not have a strong smell to it. It is very reasonably priced at around $6. It really helped to give my fine, thin hair the extra body it needed.
Alexis T.
Naples
I just bought this dry shampoo at Ulta a few days ago and today was my first time using it. It smells amazing, it lasted all day from the morning until evening. I haven’t used another brand of dry shampoo, this is my go to. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
This stuff is awesome! It’s fairly cheap which is always nice but it’s a great hairspray. The smell isn’t too chemical like and the hold is phenomenal!! Highly recommend
Kathy L.
Calhoun
I would love to get this product please and try it for my hair and see how it works I would buy it if it work real well
Donia D.
Tunisie
I liked this product very much gives a wonderful volume of hair but causes the burning and cracking of hair with the sun so I give it 3 stars lost. I think it fits the quality of my hair.
Malak B.
Healthy looking hair is plump, full and voluptuous! This lightweight fortifying collection, with bamboo fibers, plant collagen, and sugar cane, is perfect for strands in need of full-uptuous body and a touch of texture.
Mary S.
Muito bom , usei bastante #super mim ajudou e # super recomendo , gente melhor que esse não tem muitooh boom
Kim B.
Kelowna
Is the OGX brand good ?
Melissa N.
Canton, OH
Is this good for the price?
Whitney B.
Is this product supposed to be used more as a hairspray or to add texture to your hair?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Has anyone tried this? How's the hold? Is it sticky or have a strong odor?
Freya R.
srockport
I have heard about this brand but never used any of there products is it good?