OGX Bodifying & Bampoo Fiber Full Big Hair Spray uploaded by Ang H.OGX Bodifying & Bampoo Fiber Full Big Hair Spray uploaded by Rachel E.OGX Bodifying & Bampoo Fiber Full Big Hair Spray uploaded by Rachel E.

BY NONE

OGX Bodifying & Bampoo Fiber Full Big Hair Spray 8 oz

Rachel E.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I am so in love with this entire bamboo line of products from #ogx. OGX Bodifying & Bampoo Fiber Full Big Hair Spray gives the perfect amount of hold while increasing the volume in my hair.
Melanie h.
Oberlin, OH
A little bit goes a long way with this stuff! I have very thin, fine hair, but I have a lot of it, so with a little boost, I can make it look thick. After I add mousse and style my hair, I spray a tiny bit of this stuff on and it volumizes and holds my style all day. The only downside is it makes my hair a bit stiff and if I use too much, it really weighs it down. Great smell as well. Coconutty!
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
This stuff is awesome! It’s fairly cheap which is always nice but it’s a great hairspray. The smell isn’t too chemical like and the hold is phenomenal!! Highly recommend
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I found my new hair spray!!! Love it! Held up to a rainy day and is softer than most strong hold aresols. My hair has body and its not crunchy. I have super thin hair that requires layer of spray to keep any curl. I didnt eve. Use that much and I am at the 8hr mark! Even the tips stayed curled! Nothing holds them except layers and resprays. They can just take my money now because my thin hair finally found its match! I am glad this was on sale because I may have never tried it! Better than salon brands and doesnt have the weird smell. The scent is really nice and mild.20+years of using hairspray and I finally found my true love!
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
I actually really like this hairspray for a cheap drugstore hairspray. It’s average in how long my hold keeps, but it doesn’t leave my hair crunchy and it smells amazing. I’ve been complimented so many times on how my hair smells. It does give volume, I just wish the volume would last longer. The packaging is really pretty bough. I love the teal and gold mix.
Emily M.
Springfield, TN
Great hairspray for the price! Good hold and not too sticky. I feel like it tends to make my fine hair slightly stiff/crunchy, but it’s something I can live with for an all-day hold. The scent isn’t overpowering, and the can seems to last over many uses compared to similar priced options.
Kelli B.
CONWAY, AR
I love OGX Bodifying Fiber Full Hairspray. It does not leave your hair sticky, is easy to still brush through your hair, and does not have a strong smell to it. It is very reasonably priced at around $6. It really helped to give my fine, thin hair the extra body it needed.
Alexis T.
Naples
I just bought this dry shampoo at Ulta a few days ago and today was my first time using it. It smells amazing, it lasted all day from the morning until evening. I haven’t used another brand of dry shampoo, this is my go to. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kathy L.
Calhoun
I would love to get this product please and try it for my hair and see how it works I would buy it if it work real well
Stacey E.
Edmonton, AB
This stuff is like super glue for your hair.
My boyfriends sister let me use hers once, and I was BLOWN AWAY by how well it held my hair in place. I bought one from Walmart and it was super well priced.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is the OGX brand good ?
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I’m really intrigued by this. Has anyone else tried it?
Melissa N.
Canton, OH
Is this good for the price?
Freya R.
srockport
I have heard about this brand but never used any of there products is it good?
MK R.