Ogx Bodifying + Bamboo Fiber Full Dry Shampoo Foam - 5oz

by OGX

Healthy looking hair is plump, full and attractive! Hold body and volume with this super-amazing, dry shampoo foam. With bamboo fibers and plant collagen, revive volume and body while absorbing oil. Ogx Bodifying + Bamboo Fiber Full Dry Shampoo Foam helps boost body, absorb oil, freshen and beautify strands to make second or third day hair pop with added volumizing benefits. Shake well before use and dispense a dime sized amount into palms. Apply directly to roots and massage into hair to absorb excess oil...

How do you guys use this. Are you really seeing results?
Im a fan of dry shampoo, but I’ve never used foam dry shampoo? Do you love it? Does it make your roots feel sticky?
Has anyone tried this product? If so what are your thought? Thanks!
Start your review of Ogx Bodifying + Bamboo Fiber Full Dry Shampoo Foam - 5oz!
El Monte, CA
Ogx Bodifying + Bamboo Fiber Full Dry Shampoo Foam - 5oz uploaded by Priscilla M.
Purchased at: Target
Love this! It took me a while to like it because my first impression was that it made my hair look a bit on the oily side but I just think I didn’t shake well enough. I bought this because it was on sale and thought foam as dry hair shampoo why not try. All you have to do it put a small amount, rub it between you hand and apply it to your roots. Honestly it makes my hair look good and smell good. I use this on days were my hair looks oily and when I’m on day three hair, it gives me volume and nice looking hair. The one negative thing I have about this product is the nozzle when you try to spray some on you hair it sprays everywhere. I would recommend to anyone but remember to shake it before you use it.
Batesville , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this product for about a month now. For me, the fact that it's a foam makes it a little odd to use. It actually gets my hair wet so I wind up combing it through so that it's applied evenly. However, it dries FAST naturally (2 minutes maybe). It does not leave any sticky residue, absorbs any trace of oil, and has a nice scent. It definitely adds volume to my fine hair. I am not sure if I would purchase again.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is AWFUL! I love dry shampoo and was excited to try this. First off it says to only use a dime size, that barely covered half my head. It did absolutely NOTHING to my oily roots.. not a bit better. I’m not sure how this works for others but this was not it for me at all. Unfortunately have to throw it out.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Ogx Bodifying + Bamboo Fiber Full Dry Shampoo Foam - 5oz uploaded by Sierra B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this foam dry shampoo! I have had to cut back on washing my hair constantly due to it actually damaging it more and this has been a life saver. You have to use more than the directioned amount and can’t build on it, but it is perfect for if you are like me and wash you hair every other day with thin hair.
Melbourne, FL
The BEST dry shampoo you will ever use. It does not leave any white residue in your and is easy comb through. Smells amazing. What more do I have to say than IT DOESN'T LEAVE THAT WHITE RESIDUE!! I can go a couple days without washing with this product and I don't have to reapply throughout the day.
Des Moines, IA
I love the product itself - this is the first dry shampoo that has actually worked on my hair. Unfortunately after 2-3 uses most of the nozzles don’t seem to work, and nothing comes out. Please fix the packaging; the product is perfect!
new lenox
Purchased at: Target
This product is super cool to say the least! I was scared at first to put foam in my hair, I thought it would make my hair looks greasy but it didn’t! It absorbed my oil and didn’t leave a white residue in my hair!!! Plus it made my hair have a nice hold and body! I would definitely recommend this product!!
If you seek volume and to get that oily hair clean without washing?! This is for you. Salon quality without the price tag. This is why I adore this brand. Not once have they let me down, so I will continue to buy !
Fishers, IN
I think the foam is better than dry shampoo. It doesn’t leave a powdery substance on the scalp, therefor it doesn’t build up when using it multiple days in a row.
Bethel Hts, AR
Purchased at: Target
I really hoped this would be my go to dry shampoo, but it ended up being a huge flop for me. It ended up leaving my hair looking greasier than before I used it. I thought maybe after running my fingers and brush through it and it not improving, I tried using my blow dryer to see if that would help...it did not. The scent was also overpowering and was all I could smell during the day.