BY OGX® #53 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty Pure And Simple. This High Performance Blend, With Vitamin B7 Biotin, Infuses Nutrients Into Every Strand While Collagen And Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Create The Appearance Of Thicker, Fuller, Healthier Looking Hair. This Lightweight Treatment Oil Protects And Heals Your Tired Strands, While Giving Them Shine And Boost. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

Sophalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing. I use it all the time and the results are on point. For my dry, curly hair, is what I use to make sure it has that shine and smell I want. Plus the frizziness is no longer a problem for me. Good for dry or wet hair. The ergonomic size is perfect for taking it with you. I truly recommend this product.
Shannon H.
Holiday, FL
This is a super great oil and keeps your hair shiny and strong and tangle free. The smell is kind of odd, but it's not bad. You don't get much in the bottle, but you don't need to use a whole lot either. I have waist length hair and use this a few times a week, and it lasts me about 2 months.
Glanz B.
Love everything about these products. Shampoo conditioner and styling products are all infused with nourishing ingredients . Very affordable . My hair needs this . If your hair is dry purchase this your hair will thank you for it!
Lakesha J.
I'm ńot one to go out and buy products when I hear something about it but this i love it gives me a great shine, it's affordable and I use it when I don't want my hair weighed down with grease
Olivia P.
Works wonders. I put my hair in a bun at night and put this all over my hair. I wake up, wash it and style it and it feels thicker and healthier.
Kristin Q.
Macon, GA
This hair oil definitely lives up to its weightless claims. I usually shy away from hair oils because they weigh my hair down and some make my hair look like I need an entire can of dry shampoo. I use it on damp or dry hair. I love this stuff, and it's affordable.
Manasa V.
I love how my hair feels after using this oil treatment. Sometimes, after washing my hair, it feels dry and frizzy when it isn't wet anymore. After applying this product to my hair, I can feel the smooth silkiness of my strands and it protects my hair and nourishes it. Works great. I would purchase again. The only thing I don't really love is the fragrance. I guess it's just not my type, but I still use it since I like how my hair feels when I use it.
reagan H.
Blue Ridge, TX
I wish this would not be a discontinued product anymore. I absolutely love love love this. Ive actually bought this as a gift before. I would recommend anyone to use this.
Christine U.
New York
Smells amazing, wonderful for thick curly hair, i used it as a serum for my blowout and my hair felt well nourished OGX® Biotin & Collagen Weightless Healing Oil
Melissa M.
I bought this product after trying to diy hair color. My hair was in serious need of love. I actually genuinely love this oil, I put it in my hair went and dry. I put it in my hair after the shower and run it through my hair. It leaves my hair felling soft and manageable. And when its dry I put it in my hair for a little extra shine and to make my hair more sleek and soft
Maham N.
Does this work? Does it have a nice scent?
Aida O.
Is this also for fine oily hair?
Olenka O.
Boston, MA
I heard this stuff is great. I have pretty curly hair though, does this product weigh down curls?
Mandy D.
Lewisberry, PA
does it make your hair dry after a long time? i noticed cheap oils can do that
Pamela E.
Medley, FL
Que tal es el funcionamiento y aroma de este producto?