BY OGX® #24 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lo...3 Answers
Natalia B.
This is my go to shampoo, cleans my hair and is contains biotin and collagen so it helps to repair the hair and it has help my hair to grow!!
Rebecca B.
HARTFORD, CT
I absolutely love this shampoo. i was in a coma for 2 weeks due to pneumonia kidney and respiratory failure and adeeno virus. i got sick cause of the medicines i take for multiple sclerosis that lowered my immune sysytem significantly. so after i was ok my hair started falling out in handfuls. i couldn't stop crying. but i bought this from amazon and also some hair skin and nail vitamins from nature bounty on amazon and I'm so glad i did. my hair finaly stopped falling out so much and actually started growing back. its bee a year and my hair isn't as thick as it used to be but it is soooo much thicker stronger and healthier. my sisters sick too has started losing her hair because of bechests disease and i told her how much this helped me so i bought her some of this shampoo and the vitamins to get her started. i hope it helps her as much as it helped me :) now all i primarily use organix shampoos. they're all amazing. my hair is so much healthier now <3
Katy M.
This product is awesome! I love the way it makes my hair feel thicker and more voluminous! The only downside is that I don't think it is the best at really cleaning hair. All in all though I love this product and would recommend to anyone with thin hair! #contest OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Marie H.
Plano,Tx
I'll be honest here. I lost a lot of hair due to stress and I wanted to try to grow my hair out again. One day, I went to the Target and bought the shampoo and conditioner since it was recommended by the beauty concierge lady. It's been a few months since I used it and after finishing my bottles of the Curl Hydration collection, I decided to purchase these again. As of 3 weeks, my hair has gotten long to about mid back length. My fiance loves the smell of the shampoo and conditioner and he even said he noticed that my hair was softer than ever. Honestly this would be perfect for spoiling yourself after a crazy day. All in all, my favorite shampoo and conditioner.
member-b7961
The best for my frizzy hair, keeps it clean and smells good.... my hair is flat when not waxing with this but this shampoo helps me have volume.
Dalila C.
Such an affordable shampoo! It doesn't cost much but works like a charm. My hair was very frizzy and this shampoo has actually helped my hair a lot. I use it together with the conditioner and they both leaves my hair feeling real clean and conditioned, soft and easy to manage.
Sophie P.
Welland, ON
I am suoer picky with my shampoi and hair product. I have heard lots of good things from this guys specially for damaged hair so i gave him a try.

I FREAKING LOVE IT. The price is so cheap and the product is amazing. I can see my hair become better after just one and a half week using it. My hair is softer and grow faster too.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND 😉
Ashlee P.
I got the OGX Biotin and Collagen shampoo in my target beauty box and it smells amazing. I love that it’s sulfate free but still lathers well. It would probably work much better in conjunction with the conditioner but I was impressed with my sample. OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Jennyfer D.
Orlando, FL
I originally bought this product because my sister told me how great she thought it was. I noticed her hair had been getting longer and it always looked so good. My hair was damaged and was growing really slow. I tried this and I love it my hair feels very soft and smooth after using this.
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ
Love this product it truly does work. I used it now for about 6 months not only is it healthy for your hair since it has collagen and biotin but it also cleans you're hair very well. It makes a good lather and foam. The smell is great and I am constantly buying it but also have travel size which go with me everywhere I go.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?