BY OGX® #58 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lo...4 Answers
Iris G.
Sharjah
I bought a sample small size of this shampoo to see whether it works in my hair. Used it for three washes and my hair was falling a bit more than usual. It has a good scent and makes your hair really soft.
Kinda disappointed after reading the reviews and it dint work. Immediately I changed back to my previous shampoo TREsemme and its back to normal now.
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
This one does fix my hair loss problem. I can see the result after using it. However, it does not fix my problem completely. The texture is thick so that I can use it in longer period of time. The price is not really cheap, but it is affordable. This is a good drugstore shampoo
Dhariana R.
Anchorage, AK
For curly girl this is a god sent ! Not only does it smell like pink sugar perfume but it’s sulfate free and literally is so moisturizing. I recommend this  brand in general if you’re going through a transition faze in your natural journey or if you have dyed your hair and need a boost to rehydrate your hair.
Brandy D.
I've been using this for a few years as well as the other "flavors" of OGX as it is a sulfate free drugstore brand shampoo that I can afford!!! I really haven't found one in particular that I've liked more so than the other. It's a decent shampoo for the money. They all smell wonderful.
Kyra T.
Nicholasville, KY
The only reason I am not giving this amazing shampoo five stars is because it is not a cruelty-free product. The packaging says it is not tested on animals, but with some research, I've found that the FDA does not regulate such statements and that OGX sells in China and therefore, must test on animals. This is very disappointing to me because I switched to this shampoo with the belief that it was cruelty free and I was amazed by how well it worked. It left my hair fuller, thicker, and softer. I love it and I hate having to give it up, but I can't support a company that tests on animals.
Ana M.
Suwanee, GA
This is one of my favorite smelling OGX shampoos! I haven't seen any incredible, life changing results with it, but my hair does smell awesome and it's relatively smoothr/sleeker than normal. Will purchase again!
Linh G.
Holmen, WI
This is the best shampoo I've ever used. The smell last longer than any other shampoo.
Gale C.
I really like this because it is sulfate free. I don't think I would go so far as to say that it is volumizing as the packaging says. After continued use of about 6 to 8 weeks, I did notice that baby hairs were growing around my face and my widow's peak returned.
sara w.
augusta
This stuff smells so good. I feel like it keeps my hair clean for a really long time. I do notice more volume
Lu M.
Topeka
My hair is very weak and thin, apart it is very fatty, I was looking for some shampoo to help me with the fall that was what worried me the most and they recommended this biotin shampoo. It helps me a lot with the loss of hair I have seen great changes since I use it, I no longer lose so much hair, it has a very pleasant aroma, it leaves my hair soft, manageable, and with a delicious aroma, and the conditioner I love for that untangles my hair very well, super soft. the price is higher than ptros but for your good work I recommend if you buy it! is very good OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?

back