BY OGX® #45 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lot of hai...3 Answers
Brandy D.
I've been using this for a few years as well as the other "flavors" of OGX as it is a sulfate free drugstore brand shampoo that I can afford!!! I really haven't found one in particular that I've liked more so than the other. It's a decent shampoo for the money. They all smell wonderful.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this product. It makes my hair smooth and shiny it looks healthy the only is that the bottle is not big at all so it doesn't last long for a person like me
Rebecca B.
HARTFORD, CT
I absolutely love this shampoo. i was in a coma for 2 weeks due to pneumonia kidney and respiratory failure and adeeno virus. i got sick cause of the medicines i take for multiple sclerosis that lowered my immune sysytem significantly. so after i was ok my hair started falling out in handfuls. i couldn't stop crying. but i bought this from amazon and also some hair skin and nail vitamins from nature bounty on amazon and I'm so glad i did. my hair finaly stopped falling out so much and actually started growing back. its bee a year and my hair isn't as thick as it used to be but it is soooo much thicker stronger and healthier. my sisters sick too has started losing her hair because of bechests disease and i told her how much this helped me so i bought her some of this shampoo and the vitamins to get her started. i hope it helps her as much as it helped me :) now all i primarily use organix shampoos. they're all amazing. my hair is so much healthier now <3
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Just tried this today because I saw something written about it on here so of course I had to try it and I found it to work great on my fine wavy hair. Price was nice and it smelt great too.
Lorraine R.
Love this been using for months for full and thick cause since my first child came in iam loosing some hair/hair fall and this helps regain my loss gair into my old thick full hair
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
I love the Ogx brand. And whenever I want my hair to be thicker I use this. It smells amazing and makes your hair so thick and makes it look so healthy it's a dream. It works a lot better and quicker with its matching conditioner
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
I hate these shampoos , they claim to be organic and good for your hair but I think it dries my hair out more and makes my split ends even worse .. If you are in the market for an organic shampoo visit whole foods or trader joes ! Fantastic stuff !
tayler g.
If you have thick hair this isn't for you. It left my hair really dry. While I love their other products, this one wasn't for me.
Kaylee B.
Medora, IN
I have very fine thin hair and I can found an immediate difference I. my hair after I let it dry. it felt thicker and fuller on the first time using it.
Brandie B.
Columbus, GA
I love these! it smells so good, and makes my hair feel soft and full. The bottles look small, but actually holds the same amount, if not more, than competitor shampoos. I included a picture of the bottles next to a regular size Pantene pro-v bottle. The Pantene bottle has 12 oz, and the ogx has 13 oz.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?