BY OGX® #16 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...5 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto? ayuda en el crecimiento del cabello?3 Answers
  • Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it...8 Answers
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for a few years as well as the other "flavors" of OGX as it is a sulfate free drugstore brand shampoo that I can afford!!! I really haven't found one in particular that I've liked more so than the other. It's a decent shampoo for the money. They all smell wonderful.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It makes my hair smooth and shiny it looks healthy the only is that the bottle is not big at all so it doesn't last long for a person like me
Rebecca B.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo. i was in a coma for 2 weeks due to pneumonia kidney and respiratory failure and adeeno virus. i got sick cause of the medicines i take for multiple sclerosis that lowered my immune sysytem significantly. so after i was ok my hair started falling out in handfuls. i couldn't stop crying. but i bought this from amazon and also some hair skin and nail vitamins from nature bounty on amazon and I'm so glad i did. my hair finaly stopped falling out so much and actually started growing back. its bee a year and my hair isn't as thick as it used to be but it is soooo much thicker stronger and healthier. my sisters sick too has started losing her hair because of bechests disease and i told her how much this helped me so i bought her some of this shampoo and the vitamins to get her started. i hope it helps her as much as it helped me :) now all i primarily use organix shampoos. they're all amazing. my hair is so much healthier now <3
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Ogx brand. And whenever I want my hair to be thicker I use this. It smells amazing and makes your hair so thick and makes it look so healthy it's a dream. It works a lot better and quicker with its matching conditioner
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
I hate these shampoos , they claim to be organic and good for your hair but I think it dries my hair out more and makes my split ends even worse .. If you are in the market for an organic shampoo visit whole foods or trader joes ! Fantastic stuff !
tayler g.
If you have thick hair this isn't for you. It left my hair really dry. While I love their other products, this one wasn't for me.
Kaylee B.
Medora, IN
I have very fine thin hair and I can found an immediate difference I. my hair after I let it dry. it felt thicker and fuller on the first time using it.
Brandie B.
Columbus, GA
I love these! it smells so good, and makes my hair feel soft and full. The bottles look small, but actually holds the same amount, if not more, than competitor shampoos. I included a picture of the bottles next to a regular size Pantene pro-v bottle. The Pantene bottle has 12 oz, and the ogx has 13 oz.
Elaina I L.
Los Angeles, CA
I am currently using this shampoo and to be honest I'm not noticing a difference in the thickness at all, the only difference in my hair that I'm noticing is that my hair is softer (with the conditioner).
Melanie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely buy hair products from drugstores, as I'm a hairstylist and we get great deals at our Professional beauty stores. But I saw this shampoo and though "hey what can be better than biotin and collagen put together." Let me tell ya! I'm in loooooooove with this shampoo! 😍 Since using it (it's been about a week now) I've noticed my hair feels and looks thicker and longer haha! Well the longer part may be Bc I got it cut and my fellow hairstylist has a green thumb for hair 😂 Whatever the case, I've been recommending this to all my clients as it is my new fave shampoo. I didn't get the conditioner Bc it contains alcohol and that dries my hair out. If you're in the market for a new shampoo, you HAVE to try this one!
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Lindsey T.
Fredonia
Is this shampoo really sulfate free?
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I have super fine/thin hair and am lookin for somethin to give it volume and thicken it. How well does this work?