BY OGX® #24 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...6 Answers
  • Does shampoo and conditioner work great it's sulfate-free which d...1 Answers
  • Is this a great shampoo for all types of hair?3 Answers
Carrah C.
Litchfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hated this product. Leaves my hair greasy. I do not wash my hair daily and when I used OGX I had to wash it because I couldn’t stand how greasy it made my hair look and feel. I do, however, love the conditioner, just not the shampoo.
Katie E.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using this once I noticed my scalp itched really bad. Used it again and my scalp itches so bad and burned. It felt like I had a rash on my scalp. So I used a different shampoo my scalp felt fine. Used this again and had the same itchy burning feeling it. I’ve now completely stopped using it and I have huge flakes coming from my scalp just like I would if I had a sun burn. I’ve never had this problem with their other products so I’m assuming I’m just allergic to something in it. My best friend uses it and she said it’s her favorite shampoo.
Alane E.
Ever since I had my kids my hair is more flat and lifeless so when I saw this product I got excited. To my surprise it did not do a thing and I swear it actually made my hair thinner expecially around the scalp.
Ashley H.
Clay Center , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if I'm the only one or not but I hated this product! The scent didn't last. It made my hair feel more dirty than it did before washing it. Made my hair very dry and brittle and I didn't like this product one bit. I'm very disappointed in this product.
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really care for this product as I felt like it dried my naturally coily hair out even more. Made my hair feel like straw as well. It may work for you but it's definite no for me
Amanda H.
Weymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found it really dried my hair out and is a little expensive for drug store shampoo. Would much rather spend my money on other brands
Megan D.
Nashville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently taking a biotin pill and thought I would try this product as well, since it has biotin and collagen. I would've been better off not wasting my money. My hair is thin and gets oily. I like looking for shampoos that don't weigh my hair down and give me volume. This made my hair super heavy and very greasy/oily. My favorite dry shampoo couldn't even help it. I wouldn't repurchase this at all.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY
The only good thing I find about this product is the smell. It doesn't improve my hair really. It make it curly. I love that. It's quite expensive, about $8.00. Not really worth it
Tifany C.
Markleysburg , PA
Dried my scalp like crazy and made it feel like my hair was covered in Elmer's glue! Definitely made my hair seem fuller even though my curls turned to frizz. The smell was nice though.
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
I hate these shampoos , they claim to be organic and good for your hair but I think it dries my hair out more and makes my split ends even worse .. If you are in the market for an organic shampoo visit whole foods or trader joes ! Fantastic stuff !
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Peyton P.
Mesquite, TX
Does this help restore dead/damaged hair?