BY OGX

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lo...4 Answers
April N.
I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I have tried several of the OGX shampoos and conditioners and they all do the exact same - nothing. They don’t help me even clean my hair, if anything, my hair comes out feeling more dirty and greasy than it did when I first went in the shower, after it dries. I don’t recommend this or this brand, especially if you are prone to oily hair and/or dandruff, as it will just make it worse.
Alane E.
Ever since I had my kids my hair is more flat and lifeless so when I saw this product I got excited. To my surprise it did not do a thing and I swear it actually made my hair thinner expecially around the scalp.
Mia V.
Richmond
I wasn’t a fan of this conditioner. It left my hair feeling weighed down, and not very clean :(
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
My hair is pretty "middle of the road" when it comes to being dry vs. Oily. This version of OGX made my hair grossly oily. I absolutely refuse to use this version again.
Katie E.
Indianapolis, IN
After using this once I noticed my scalp itched really bad. Used it again and my scalp itches so bad and burned. It felt like I had a rash on my scalp. So I used a different shampoo my scalp felt fine. Used this again and had the same itchy burning feeling it. I’ve now completely stopped using it and I have huge flakes coming from my scalp just like I would if I had a sun burn. I’ve never had this problem with their other products so I’m assuming I’m just allergic to something in it. My best friend uses it and she said it’s her favorite shampoo.
Amanda H.
Weymouth , MA
I found it really dried my hair out and is a little expensive for drug store shampoo. Would much rather spend my money on other brands
Tifany C.
Markleysburg , PA
Dried my scalp like crazy and made it feel like my hair was covered in Elmer's glue! Definitely made my hair seem fuller even though my curls turned to frizz. The smell was nice though.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
I have used the full size of this product and it made my hair feel drier than usual. Even after getting right out of the shower it felt very course and hard to brush through. I was disappointed.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY
The only good thing I find about this product is the smell. It doesn't improve my hair really. It make it curly. I love that. It's quite expensive, about $8.00. Not really worth it
Olivia B.
Baldwin, NY
This one was my least favorite I didn’t notice any change in my hair I was pretty disappointed with this biotin is suppose to help over all health and growth of your hair not at all useful to me
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?