BY OGX® #50 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lot of hai...3 Answers
gabby h.
Modesto, CA
This was not one of my favorites from OGX it made my hair feel oily and heavy and I felt like I was washing it more often since it looked gross.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I didn’t like this shampoo, it didn’t my hair soft like some of the others, my felt dry and brittle. But the other like coconut milk which made soft.
Anjali M.
I wish I could give this shampoo zero stars. This was just another let down product for me.  I suffer from hair loss and thinning, my hair is bad that it knots on its own, and I have to cut it out sometimes. I thought this product would really help, but unfortunately all it did for me was make my  hair super weighed down and greasy.  Definitely not for my hair chemistry, maybe for others, but not me.
Olivia B.
Island Park , NY
This one was my least favorite I didn’t notice any change in my hair I was pretty disappointed with this biotin is suppose to help over all health and growth of your hair not at all useful to me
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
My hair is pretty "middle of the road" when it comes to being dry vs. Oily. This version of OGX made my hair grossly oily. I absolutely refuse to use this version again.
Carrah C.
Litchfield
Hated this product. Leaves my hair greasy. I do not wash my hair daily and when I used OGX I had to wash it because I couldn’t stand how greasy it made my hair look and feel. I do, however, love the conditioner, just not the shampoo.
Katie E.
Indianapolis, IN
After using this once I noticed my scalp itched really bad. Used it again and my scalp itches so bad and burned. It felt like I had a rash on my scalp. So I used a different shampoo my scalp felt fine. Used this again and had the same itchy burning feeling it. I’ve now completely stopped using it and I have huge flakes coming from my scalp just like I would if I had a sun burn. I’ve never had this problem with their other products so I’m assuming I’m just allergic to something in it. My best friend uses it and she said it’s her favorite shampoo.
Alane E.
Ever since I had my kids my hair is more flat and lifeless so when I saw this product I got excited. To my surprise it did not do a thing and I swear it actually made my hair thinner expecially around the scalp.
Ashley H.
Clay Center , OH
I'm not sure if I'm the only one or not but I hated this product! The scent didn't last. It made my hair feel more dirty than it did before washing it. Made my hair very dry and brittle and I didn't like this product one bit. I'm very disappointed in this product.
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
I didn't really care for this product as I felt like it dried my naturally coily hair out even more. Made my hair feel like straw as well. It may work for you but it's definite no for me
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?