BY OGX® #24 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...5 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto? ayuda en el crecimiento del cabello?3 Answers
  • Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it...8 Answers
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a lot of shampoos throughout my life, and this is by far my favorite. It has definitely made my hair thicker and healthier while using much more natural ingredients. I typically get oily hair, but this product has completely changed the game. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would!
Vienna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST shampoo you will ever use, it's probably not even necessary to buy the conditioner, although, if you want super soft smooth hair use BOTH. This shampoo  has made me a loyal customer to this brand and product. Nothing has surpassed it yet. Fragrance wise, it is AMAZING! Soft smell but a great one.
Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo. Makes my hair so soft because of the coconut, I don’t even need conditioner sometimes. Love the fragrance. Not sure if it’s really restoring collagen and biotin but it def makes my color treated hair soft
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was suggested by a friend to try this for my thin hair to help with breakage.  I've seen small improvements over a week of using this product.  I'm not seeing clumps of hair in my shower like I was before.  I would definitely buy again considering it's affordable and smells wonderful!
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
using this version of Organix shampoo/conditioner right now. I've used various versions of their stuff before, and this is another great one. It smells good, feels good in my hair, and has left my hair feeling good days after the fact. Organix brand is usually on the expensive side, but it's a nice splurge!
Crystal C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite shampoo out there. First, the smell alone is to die for. (Both the shampoo and conditioner). My hair feels silky, full, and refreshed after using this! I have been using religiously for about a year after switching from Pantene and love how my hair feels now!
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells AMAZING! I've tried different shampoos and conditioners from this brand and usually just do it based off the smell. But this is one where I felt that it made a noticeable difference in my hair. My hair is normally very fine, so I feel like it gave some life to it!
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The OGX Biotin and Collagen Shampoo is so affordable! For the quality that you are given for the small price tag, this is a great shampoo and even better when used in tandem with the OGX Biotin and Collagen Conditioner! This is one of my favorite smelling products in their line!
Laura B.
union, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
so i needed a change of shampoo, and this was it. since using this product, my heart grew so fast, healthy, and thicker! i seriously recommend this exact one for anyone who’s hair has been falling out and needs some volume and change. smells good and leaves your hair so healthy.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently started using OGX products and I couldn’t be happier with results. I love this one though and it smells so good! It moisturizes and keeps it silky! I plan to use all their products! Walmart is where I go and it isn’t any more expensive than other good hair products.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Lindsey T.
Fredonia
Is this shampoo really sulfate free?
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I have super fine/thin hair and am lookin for somethin to give it volume and thicken it. How well does this work?