BY OGX

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lo...4 Answers
Katie R.
Tifton, GA
This product leaves your hair silky smooth at a great cost. you can purchase this at any of your local grocery stores. My hair is normally excessively oily on the top, but dry and frizzy on the bottom, with using this product i see that the bottom of my hair is silky and in good condition while the top of my hair is left silky but not greasy!
Ashley B.
JOHNSON CITY, NY
This stuff is amazing! I normally have oily hair and need washing everyday but by using this plus the conditioner I can get by 1 day with some dry shampoo. Definetly reccomend.
Denise W.
Florence
Never again. The product lasts and gives my hair some thickness, BUT it has completely dried out my hair. I will never use this product again & will stick with the other OGX products that don’t do this.
Jalé H.
Lynchburg, VA
This is probably one of my favorite shampoos. The smell is great, it doesn’t take a lot to suds up easily and I’m able to go every other day washing my hair as it doesn’t get oily.
Heather R.
Seneca, SC
Like the other OGX shampoos this one was a great value for the price.  Smells great and left my hair feeling soft and shiny.  It was a richer lather than expected and did seem to take a while to thoroughly rinse.  I would use again but would prefer one of the other OGX products if given an option .
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I wasn't crazy about this shampoo. I liked the smell, but I don't feel like it didn't anything for my hair. I prefer other shampoos over this one. For the brand, I love other products, just not this particular one
Dhariana R.
Anchorage, AK
For curly girl this is a god sent ! Not only does it smell like pink sugar perfume but it’s sulfate free and literally is so moisturizing. I recommend this  brand in general if you’re going through a transition faze in your natural journey or if you have dyed your hair and need a boost to rehydrate your hair.
xl M I S S M A L I K lx ..
I got this shampoo in the smaller version from CHA during their sale to try it out. I heard such great things about this product. My hair falls out a lot :(. It also feels lighter because of that. So I started using this shampoo. It can be drying but when used with a proper conditioner it leaves my hair absolutely amazing! I recently started using this so update will come!
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
I love this shampoo. I can't use any shampoos that have sulfates in them, so OGX is one of my go to brands. I have bleached and color-treated hair and this shampoo helps me to get my hair clean and keep it soft and moisturized. The smell is amazing and definitely helped me to make the decision to buy this shampoo.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I really enjoyed this brand because it is: sulfate free, smells nice, tons of variety, and a decent price point. THIS product tho just like the shampoo, it works, it's a really great product and little goes a long way. Again this line is AMAZING jf you have thinner treated hair and need to put some love in your hair.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Lindsey T.
Fredonia
Is this shampoo really sulfate free?