BY OGX® #24 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lo...3 Answers
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
I love this shampoo. I can't use any shampoos that have sulfates in them, so OGX is one of my go to brands. I have bleached and color-treated hair and this shampoo helps me to get my hair clean and keep it soft and moisturized. The smell is amazing and definitely helped me to make the decision to buy this shampoo.
Linda P.
Garwood
I love the smell.of this shampoo. It has made my hair feel stronger and a bit fuller. I think it's a little expensive for the small amount. I pair it with the conditioner.
S P.
Hated this. It smells decent but it made my hair itchy and look greasy and made it feel like I didn’t wash it all out no matter how hard I tried. It made my hair more damaged too
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
I definitely see a slight difference in my hair's volume after using this! However, I wish it would lather more. I feel like I have to use a lot of product in order to spread it throughout all of my hair. It's really thick, so it's kind of hard to get out of the bottle and coat all of your hair with it.
Ashley S.
I have tried a lot of shampoos throughout my life, and this is by far my favorite. It has definitely made my hair thicker and healthier while using much more natural ingredients. I typically get oily hair, but this product has completely changed the game. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would!
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Really enjoying this product, just started using it but shampoo is a tough fit, for me. My hair is damaged and curly, so it's hard to style right after washing. This left my hair soft, didn't dry it out, and my curls are shiny and bouncy. My boyfriend uses its, too. In 8 years, we've never shared shampoo.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
This has to be one of my least favorite line of products from thus brand. It does absolutely nothing for my hair. Leaves it feeling dry and brittle also.

You should know that biotin does NOTHING from your hair if you don’t consume it. That’s why products that claim to have biotin will do nothing for you.
Isabel R.
Fayetteville, NC
This product paired with the conditioner works wonders!! It has helped a lot with my post partum hair loss! After just a couple of weeks of using it I noticed a lot of regrowth where I had lost hair. I will never go back to my old shampoos and conditioners.
Kimberly J.
Lansing, MI
YALL YOU NEED THIS. I’m someone, when stress reaches an high level, I lose my hair. This shampoo helps my hair grow back faster. It’s actually helped my hairline fill out and there was even a spot I was sure would never come back.

It’s a little pricey for how much you get, but it’s worth it.
Gabriela Z.
Arvin, CA
I tried this shampoo out because it was recommended by one of my friends to help repair & help grow my hair. Honestly didn’t really see a difference when using it compared to any other shampoo.. A pro of it, was that it’s at an Affordable pricing. Can be purchased at Wal-Mart, Target, etc.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?