BY OGX® #97 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...6 Answers
  • What are the best drug store products for thinning hair?! I’ve be...2 Answers
  • Does shampoo and conditioner work great it's sulfate-free which d...1 Answers
OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
  • "this stuff is amazing !! i never bought this before because usually it’s ok the pricey side, but it was on sale and i’m hooked !! it smells so good and the scent is long lasting ! i have very thin straight hair and this made my hair look so much fuller !! even though it’s still pricey i buy this over any other shampoo" in 9 reviews
  • "i love this shampoo. it smells so good and cleans the hair well. i don't really like the conditioner as much just because i like my conditioners to be hydrating but the scent is so nice and i like to use a different conditioner with this" in 5 reviews
Denise G.
I only used this a few times but I like it. OGX is my current favorite shampoo brand and this one contains biotin which is great. The smell of this one could be better tho.
Linda P.
Garwood
I love the smell.of this shampoo. It has made my hair feel stronger and a bit fuller. I think it's a little expensive for the small amount. I pair it with the conditioner.
S P.
Hated this. It smells decent but it made my hair itchy and look greasy and made it feel like I didn’t wash it all out no matter how hard I tried. It made my hair more damaged too
Taya S.
This shampoo doesn't turn my hair oily, but it also doesn't make my hair look that thick, either. It's a solid shampoo that works for me, and I'm going to keep using it.
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
My hair is pretty "middle of the road" when it comes to being dry vs. Oily. This version of OGX made my hair grossly oily. I absolutely refuse to use this version again.
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
I definitely see a slight difference in my hair's volume after using this! However, I wish it would lather more. I feel like I have to use a lot of product in order to spread it throughout all of my hair. It's really thick, so it's kind of hard to get out of the bottle and coat all of your hair with it.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Really enjoying this product, just started using it but shampoo is a tough fit, for me. My hair is damaged and curly, so it's hard to style right after washing. This left my hair soft, didn't dry it out, and my curls are shiny and bouncy. My boyfriend uses its, too. In 8 years, we've never shared shampoo.
Ashley S.
I have tried a lot of shampoos throughout my life, and this is by far my favorite. It has definitely made my hair thicker and healthier while using much more natural ingredients. I typically get oily hair, but this product has completely changed the game. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would!
Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Love this shampoo. Makes my hair so soft because of the coconut, I don’t even need conditioner sometimes. Love the fragrance. Not sure if it’s really restoring collagen and biotin but it def makes my color treated hair soft
Isabel R.
Fayetteville, NC
This product paired with the conditioner works wonders!! It has helped a lot with my post partum hair loss! After just a couple of weeks of using it I noticed a lot of regrowth where I had lost hair. I will never go back to my old shampoos and conditioners.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?