BY OGX® #24 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...5 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto? ayuda en el crecimiento del cabello?3 Answers
  • Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it...8 Answers
Jesse M.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the ogx brand. It is definitely my go to shampoo and conditioner when my hair is feeling brittle or straw-like.  The only problem I have is where it has so many different oils in it, you have naturally oily hair like I do, it will tend to make your hair look greasy. Overall, this product smells and is amazing.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo actually snells amazing. The best smell I’ve ever smelled. My hair didn’t feel soft. It actually was very tangly. I had to use conditioner after every use to set angle my hair. The good thing about this shampoo is the smell. It stays in for a long period of time and I love it. I guess it just wasn’t for me !
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely see a slight difference in my hair's volume after using this! However, I wish it would lather more. I feel like I have to use a lot of product in order to spread it throughout all of my hair. It's really thick, so it's kind of hard to get out of the bottle and coat all of your hair with it.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a lot of shampoos throughout my life, and this is by far my favorite. It has definitely made my hair thicker and healthier while using much more natural ingredients. I typically get oily hair, but this product has completely changed the game. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would!
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoying this product, just started using it but shampoo is a tough fit, for me. My hair is damaged and curly, so it's hard to style right after washing. This left my hair soft, didn't dry it out, and my curls are shiny and bouncy. My boyfriend uses its, too. In 8 years, we've never shared shampoo.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this a few years ago, and I'm very satisfied with this. It's got a very subtle scent which is not my favorite quality. But it does address my volume concern. It doesn't strip my hair of its natural moisture.
Vienna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST shampoo you will ever use, it's probably not even necessary to buy the conditioner, although, if you want super soft smooth hair use BOTH. This shampoo  has made me a loyal customer to this brand and product. Nothing has surpassed it yet. Fragrance wise, it is AMAZING! Soft smell but a great one.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was suggested by a friend to try this for my thin hair to help with breakage.  I've seen small improvements over a week of using this product.  I'm not seeing clumps of hair in my shower like I was before.  I would definitely buy again considering it's affordable and smells wonderful!
Crystal C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite shampoo out there. First, the smell alone is to die for. (Both the shampoo and conditioner). My hair feels silky, full, and refreshed after using this! I have been using religiously for about a year after switching from Pantene and love how my hair feels now!
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
using this version of Organix shampoo/conditioner right now. I've used various versions of their stuff before, and this is another great one. It smells good, feels good in my hair, and has left my hair feeling good days after the fact. Organix brand is usually on the expensive side, but it's a nice splurge!
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Lindsey T.
Fredonia
Is this shampoo really sulfate free?
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I have super fine/thin hair and am lookin for somethin to give it volume and thicken it. How well does this work?