BY OGX® #24 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...5 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto? ayuda en el crecimiento del cabello?3 Answers
  • Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it...8 Answers
Gabrielys K.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveee this shampoo. Literally love it. The smell to me is amazing. It works great with my hair. I pair it with conditioner as well and it works soo good for my hair. I want to try other of this brand as well.
Ithiel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING! Some brands claim they have biotin in their ingredients & yet there's barely any difference but THIS brand... I have seen growth in my hair in just weeks! AND it's sulfate free - completely healthy for your hair. I wash my hair every 3 days and I don't know if it's just me but.. my hair very rarely gets oily anymore. It's amazing!! Guys. It's worth it. I promise.
Amber S.
Leeds, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
We've actually been using this on my daughter's hair. She's 8 and has baby fine/thin hair. This seemed to make her hair thicker and fuller. Smells amazing and is really thick so a little goes a long way!!
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must!!!! I mist admit the prices are a bit pricey for the small bottle but its worth it! The scent is amazing and super long lasting. You only need a little portion and pour a little of water to it and that should be enough. These bottles i buy in CVS which is next to my house but anywhere you go the range about the same price. I always have these in my house they are a necessity!!
Amber O.
It says nothing about hair growth on it but boy did the biotin help it out! I take biotin vitamins as well but with the shampoo I think it gave it a boost! It feels fuller and thicker every time and of course a bit stronger. I recommend this highly if you feel your hair is thin and are going through hair repairs
Faviola L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo all the time I try using others but I always go back to this one. In my mind OGX had the best shampoos. The shampoo has a thickness just like others, it isn't transparent it's kind of shiny. The conditioner is creamy. I don't feel like it weighs it down or leave a residue on my hair. I've never paid attention to see if there's a difference in my hair before and after use.
momi H.
Olympia
Beauty Junkie Expert
True to what it will do to your hair it gave it healthy full volume and had such a great scent the texture was amazing and you instantly could feel the difference in moisture and nutrients to your hair
Daresha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great because I can tell my hair being stronger and noticing length retention after daily use. This feels good on the scalp and is so smooth. I also like that they offer this type in a larger size as well.
S A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the shampoo it and I loved how fuller it made my hair look and feel, but I have a bad reaction when it comes to biotin. I would recommend it to whom ever wants thicker hair and won't have a bad outbreak in acne to it. I was satisfied and disappointed. Only disappointment was not being able to continue to use it because of the pimples but other than that I loved the results.
Denece B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells ok. Really cleans my hair/scalp really well and doesn't take but small amount to later up works pretty well to detangle, too. Overall, I don't know about it growing my hair alot since it has biotin. Not expensive and can be purchased at just about any store.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Lindsey T.
Fredonia
Is this shampoo really sulfate free?
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I have super fine/thin hair and am lookin for somethin to give it volume and thicken it. How well does this work?