BY OGX® #47 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lot of hai...3 Answers
Manda M.
Leaves my hair super soft and actually feeling a little thicker. I love the fragrance even generally I don’t like my shampoos to have fragrance. Works really well on my split ends and thinning hair.
Brenda S.
This has to be one of the best shampoos I'vever tried. It definitely helps my hair and leave a great texture that other shampoos don't do. Nice scent and most important, it has helped my unhealthy hair.
Daresha P.
This is great because I can tell my hair being stronger and noticing length retention after daily use. This feels good on the scalp and is so smooth. I also like that they offer this type in a larger size as well.
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
I love this shampoo for my hair! My hair is pretty thick and I wanted it thicker. It doesn’t dry out my hair and the smell is lovely. I gave it a 4 because my mom, who has thin hair wanted thicker hair and it didn’t really do much for her.
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
I didn't like several things about this shampoo. First the smell was very unappealing to me. Secondly it didn't suds or create a lathe. This made me question the cleaning ability of it. I need bubbles.
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this shampoo. I literally live for it. It works so amazing on my hair. I have a very dry scalp and can over time really build up oil. This shampoo and helped make it the healthiest it can be.
S A.
Philadelphia , PA
I loved the shampoo it and I loved how fuller it made my hair look and feel, but I have a bad reaction when it comes to biotin. I would recommend it to whom ever wants thicker hair and won't have a bad outbreak in acne to it. I was satisfied and disappointed. Only disappointment was not being able to continue to use it because of the pimples but other than that I loved the results.
Asya D.
Great shampoo!! It helped strengthen my hair and nourish it and helped it grow after I cut it. It targets damaged and nourish deprived hair and it definitely helped get mine back on track along with protective products from heat
Odette C.
Taunton , MA
Really works. My hair is on the oily thin side. Really does the job it says. Makes my hair feel thicker. Not drying or oily at all. Smells good and lathers enough. Use get mine at target when on sale! Love this brand a lot!
Christine W.
Long Beach, CA
This is my HG shampoo. My whole life I always had really thick hair, but as I started to get older it started thinning out a little. The second I first used this shampoo I knew it was going to be a game changer. I have been using it for years and it has made my hair become thicker and insanely volumized. I recommend this shampoo to everyone. It smells amazing too!
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?