BY OGX

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lo...4 Answers
Anjali M.
Raleigh, NC
I wish I could give this shampoo zero stars. This was just another let down product for me.  I suffer from hair loss and thinning, my hair is bad that it knots on its own, and I have to cut it out sometimes. I thought this product would really help, but unfortunately all it did for me was make my  hair super weighed down and greasy.  Definitely not for my hair chemistry, maybe for others, but not me.
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ
Love this product it truly does work. I used it now for about 6 months not only is it healthy for your hair since it has collagen and biotin but it also cleans you're hair very well. It makes a good lather and foam. The smell is great and I am constantly buying it but also have travel size which go with me everywhere I go.
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
I love this shampoo! I have so much hair and found that I need such a little amount of this for it to go a long way. i’ve been using for a couple of weeks now, and I really have noticed a healthier difference in my hair!!
Stephanie D.
New Baltimore , MI
Wow. This stuff is amazing! First off, it smells seriously so good. It leave your hair incredibly soft and no buildup either. I just started using it this past week, so i’m excited to see the results from it!!
Kourtney K.
tucson
I looooove it
Who doesn’t want biotin and collagen for their hair? It makes my hair feel so much thicker than it is
It lathers on well
The scent is very nice
Leaves scalp feeling very clean
Would recommend
Amber O.
It says nothing about hair growth on it but boy did the biotin help it out! I take biotin vitamins as well but with the shampoo I think it gave it a boost! It feels fuller and thicker every time and of course a bit stronger. I recommend this highly if you feel your hair is thin and are going through hair repairs
Daresha P.
This is great because I can tell my hair being stronger and noticing length retention after daily use. This feels good on the scalp and is so smooth. I also like that they offer this type in a larger size as well.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
So I barely started using this and I can already see the affect of it on my hair! It has made my hair feel more silky and more shiny! I love it I honestly think this shampoo is doing wonders to my hair.
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
I love this shampoo for my hair! My hair is pretty thick and I wanted it thicker. It doesn’t dry out my hair and the smell is lovely. I gave it a 4 because my mom, who has thin hair wanted thicker hair and it didn’t really do much for her.
Sass T.
Fouke, AR
OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo is absolutely fantastic!! It takes my fine, limp, lifeless hair and turns it into thick, luscious looking hair. The volume achieved is insane; I look like I have twice the hair! Have never been so satisfied with a shampoo. Will be hard for any other brand to beat it! If you have fine, thin hair then OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo is for you!!
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Lindsey T.
Fredonia
Is this shampoo really sulfate free?