BY OGX

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lo...4 Answers
OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
This makes my hair feel immediately stronger and more beautiful. The target is strengthening and if definitely works. Smells great for multiple days. Laters thick and foamy makes you feel like it's really cleaning it great.
Soha A.
Sugarland
I've been using this shampoo, with the matching conditioner, for a little over a month and if I had to pick one word to describe it, I would for sure say FANTASTIC!!! This product made my hair WAY more full, soft, and my favorite part, it smells AMAZING!! I will definitely buy this product again!
Addie D.
When my hair is looking thin, this shampoo gives my hair effortless volume. I recommend blow drying your hair after using. When my hair is oily, I don’t use the conditioner with it. The shampoo however, does enough to your hair where you really don’t need the conditioner. I highly recommend this product. I went to go buy more the other day, and Walmart was SOLD OUT! So it looks like a lot of people already recognize the great quality of this product.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
This shampoo smells so good and I’ve been using it for years when I need a little boost! I switch between this shampoo and some of the other kinds of this brand depending on my hair need. This one has been my favorite though
Sabrathia J.
Lancaster, CA
The OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo has been my favorite shampoo for years now the first time I used it it looked as if my hair was shorter like It was cut but that was just the collagen working I did notice that my hair was growing faster and stronger.
Tori B.
HOUSTON, TX
I saw real volume come from this line of OGX - biotin is worked into your hair and provides extra strength to follicles to then volumize the hair on top of your head. Volume on top that comes from natural strength stays!
Melissa T.
Barstow, CA
This has saved my hair from falling out!! After I came out of the hospital my hair was falling out like crazy to the point where there was only a few strands; so I cut most of it off. When my bestfriend introduce this shampoo to me, I couldn't believe how good it worked! I only used a little bit (like a quarter size) everytime I showered my hair ( every 3 days) and I noticed the difference! It started coming back stronger and fuller.
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have thick, coarse, wavy hair so it's often difficult to find a shampoo that makes my hair feel clean and soft. Not to mention, I have to use quite a bit of shampoo. I typically use OGX Kukui Oil Hydrate + Defrizz shampoo, and I absolutely love it. It has a great scent and works good. However, it is expensive and I hate buying it for that reason, when I can get bigger bottles of a different brand for the same price. You get what you pay for, I guess.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
I love this product because the biotin and collagen help strengthen my hair and keep it from getting so dry and brittle. It smells nice too and is super affordable. I would recommend to anyone! Purchased from Walmart.
Sidney H.
Cincinnati
This is my new favorite shampoo. I used a different scent of this brand and love this one so much. It smells sweet, but natural. It doesn’t smell too much like chemicals or too unnatural. It leaves my hair feeling great as well.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Lindsey T.
Fredonia
Is this shampoo really sulfate free?