BY OGX® #24 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...5 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto? ayuda en el crecimiento del cabello?3 Answers
  • Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it...8 Answers
Danaya E.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for someone else but after two uses I started to see some increased thickness in the hair strands. It smells nice and isn’t too harsh. It’s inexpensive and easy to find which makes it a nice one to try out or use in between bottles of a favorite.
Tori B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw real volume come from this line of OGX - biotin is worked into your hair and provides extra strength to follicles to then volumize the hair on top of your head. Volume on top that comes from natural strength stays!
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick, coarse, wavy hair so it's often difficult to find a shampoo that makes my hair feel clean and soft. Not to mention, I have to use quite a bit of shampoo. I typically use OGX Kukui Oil Hydrate + Defrizz shampoo, and I absolutely love it. It has a great scent and works good. However, it is expensive and I hate buying it for that reason, when I can get bigger bottles of a different brand for the same price. You get what you pay for, I guess.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
You want your hair to smell good and give you length over time this is the shampoo for you it doesn lather and its amazing for dry and oily scalp it overcomes all the alternatives, i would buy this again because its amazing
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this shampoo and so far so good. It smells nice and doesn’t dry out my curls to much. I wanted something more natural since I’m experiencing hair loss from medical procedures and so far it seems to be what I’m looking for. Hopefully it helps. It’s affordable and easy to find. Will update after a few more weeks
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand of shampoo has helped my hair grow volume, thicken my hair when I started to lose too much hair, help it get curly and overall silky smooth! I recommend this to everyone who is on budget and wants results!
Julianne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure why it says this item has been discontinued because I buy it monthly for my hair and it is in Walmart, target, rite aid, and even market basket. This shampoo and the same conditioner literally is the secret to my thick and long hair. It keeps my hair so nice and frizz free while maintaining body and thickness. It leaves your hair smelling so nice also and your hair feels silky smooth after washing your hair. It is on the more expensive side going for $8 a bottle. However, I think it's totally worth it.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this back before I went natural and I really liked it. It has a really good scent & also it made my hair look really shiny and healthy. I stopped buying it because I found a product that was more suitable for my hair- but I do recommend this for people who are transitioning to natural hair!
Gabrielys K.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveee this shampoo. Literally love it. The smell to me is amazing. It works great with my hair. I pair it with conditioner as well and it works soo good for my hair. I want to try other of this brand as well.
Ithiel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING! Some brands claim they have biotin in their ingredients & yet there's barely any difference but THIS brand... I have seen growth in my hair in just weeks! AND it's sulfate free - completely healthy for your hair. I wash my hair every 3 days and I don't know if it's just me but.. my hair very rarely gets oily anymore. It's amazing!! Guys. It's worth it. I promise.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Lindsey T.
Fredonia
Is this shampoo really sulfate free?
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I have super fine/thin hair and am lookin for somethin to give it volume and thicken it. How well does this work?