BY OGX® #97 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...6 Answers
  • What are the best drug store products for thinning hair?! I’ve be...2 Answers
  • Does shampoo and conditioner work great it's sulfate-free which d...1 Answers
Alena D.
Grand Rapids
I am 9 months postpartum, which means I'm constantly losing hair. Just balls of hair on the floor on the bathroom when I comb my hair after a shower. So I decided to try this shampoo and see if it would make a difference for my thinning hair. It seems to help! My hair feels a bit thicker and fuller than it did. Sometimes that causes frizziness (I have wavy-ish hair), but it's not bad. I'm very happy with this and would recommend it to postpartum mamas.
Shayla L.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so silky and moisturized! This is by far my favorite shampoo in the ogx collection. It lathers super easily and it’s easy to wash out. It also smells really good too! I 100% recommend it!
Danaya E.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this for someone else but after two uses I started to see some increased thickness in the hair strands. It smells nice and isn’t too harsh. It’s inexpensive and easy to find which makes it a nice one to try out or use in between bottles of a favorite.
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have thick, coarse, wavy hair so it's often difficult to find a shampoo that makes my hair feel clean and soft. Not to mention, I have to use quite a bit of shampoo. I typically use OGX Kukui Oil Hydrate + Defrizz shampoo, and I absolutely love it. It has a great scent and works good. However, it is expensive and I hate buying it for that reason, when I can get bigger bottles of a different brand for the same price. You get what you pay for, I guess.
Tori B.
I saw real volume come from this line of OGX - biotin is worked into your hair and provides extra strength to follicles to then volumize the hair on top of your head. Volume on top that comes from natural strength stays!
Elisa D.
This shampoo smells so good even after a couple of days I can get a whiff of the scent, I like the way it makes my hair feel and it's long lasting. I'm satisfied with this product and I can see myself buying it again!!
Britney C.
Kansas City
I know everyone's hair does something differently but this actually helped my hair grow REALLY fast. Every time I go to the salon, the stylist always cuts my hair too short and I wanted something to help my hair grow back faster and this definitely helped.
Anjali M.
I wish I could give this shampoo zero stars. This was just another let down product for me.  I suffer from hair loss and thinning, my hair is bad that it knots on its own, and I have to cut it out sometimes. I thought this product would really help, but unfortunately all it did for me was make my  hair super weighed down and greasy.  Definitely not for my hair chemistry, maybe for others, but not me.
Gabrielys K.
Kannapolis , NC
I loveee this shampoo. Literally love it. The smell to me is amazing. It works great with my hair. I pair it with conditioner as well and it works soo good for my hair. I want to try other of this brand as well.
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
While it’s on the expensive side, it is absolutely worth it for your hair. As someone who use to extensively dye my hair, this product brought life back to my dry, brittle ends, all while smelling fantastic.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?