BY OGX

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lo...4 Answers
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Before I found this shampoo I was using Pantene & suave shampoos and conditioners and my hair was literally FALLING OUT and took a half an hour to untangle every time I got out of the shower ): but then I switched to this shampoo & conditioner that I heard fresh reviews about and wow... my hair was SOFT & HEALTHY again!!! What a life saver !! I love this product and will refuse to use anything else now. My hair is growing and glowing and thick looking. This is a MUST BUY✨ you will not regret it! It is not that expensive for how well it treats your locks!
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
I use this shampoo/conditioner set almost everyday. I love the smell and I love what it does to my hair. I am always getting compliments on how long and healthy my hair looks and I believe it’s because I use this shampoo and conditioner. Affordable price as well
Phoebe M.
Thanks to some new medication and it’s awful side effects, my hair has begun to thin out. Having read up on biotin pills (which I take daily), I kept hearing about the OGX biotin range.

This shampoo really helps. No shampoo is ever going to stop hair being thin or halt a hair line from receding- but the OGX range (that also includes a conditioner and serum treatment) has helped my hair appear thicker and healthy.

I cannot recommend this shampoo enough, and have told friends who also suffer from thinning hair/alopecia to try it.
Allie H.
Lees Summit, MO
This is a great shampoo! I have fine, very curly and sometimes frizzy hair and it really does increase thickness and provide volume. I live in a humid environment and this does well with preventing frizz caused by humidity. I also notice new hair growth after using this and I love that! The smell is wonderful and the price is great! It’s also a purple color which helps with brassy tones on highlighted or colored hair.
Maggie T.
Morgantown, WV
This is the shampoo that has helped my hair grow over the last 3 years! I swear by it with it’s amazing smell as well as the difference in look and feel it gives to my hair. I will be using this for years to come with helping grow and maintain my hair
Riya D.
I wanted this to work so so so much!! I have been trying to find that one shampoo that is sans SLS and is hydrating. This dried my hair so much that I started seeing dry scalp on my forehead. Maybe my skin didn't react well to it? Anyway this was not for me!!
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I love this shampoo and the entire line to be honest. It smells great, doesn’t feel like it’s left residue in my hair even after I wash it out and keeps my hair thick. Other shampoo brands cause more hair to come out while washing. I also notice that my scalp isn’t dry after using it. I will keep using this line. I like to pair it with the conditioner.
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
I have been using this shampoo for about 4 months now and I have seen big improvement in the quality and quantity of my hair. My hair was thinning so I started this shampoo and after about 4 months I see great improvement and my hair feels and looks much thicker and healthier than before. I highly recommend for anyone who is thinning in the head.
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
I love this shampoo. It gives a lot of volume and smells great! Another great thing about it Is the price. Only cost around $6 and a little of this goes a long way. Easy to rinse out and does not leave a lot of buildup in my hair.
This makes my hair feel immediately stronger and more beautiful. The target is strengthening and if definitely works. Smells great for multiple days. Laters thick and foamy makes you feel like it's really cleaning it great.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?