BY OGX® #23 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...6 Answers
  • Does shampoo and conditioner work great it's sulfate-free which d...1 Answers
  • Is this a great shampoo for all types of hair?3 Answers
Gau P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been a fan of garnier
Products. But I gave this one a try and it left my hair so soft. I like to try the new ones out every once in a while and then always keep back the original because my just loves it. Leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Back in high school my hair started to thin out mainly from using a hair straightener everyday. Now after I had my son it got worse. I didn't know what to do. So thanks to influencer I found this shampoo and conditioner and I will never user anything else. It's absolutely amazing. It leaves my hair felling super soft and shiny. My hair so looks so much fuller and healthier than it has ever been. Plus the smell of it is so good! It's not over powering either. And the price of it is not bad at all either.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a thickening shampoo and came across this one. The smell is awesome and a little goes a long way. A small amount can lather my entire hair (I’m going to guess about 24’). After a few washes with this product I haven’t noticed any difference unfortunately. It was fun to try but will probably try out something else before repurchasing this.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin hair and it’s now shoulder length since I’ve cut most of it because it was so unhealthy after dying it red. Well my hair has been looking a lot fuller and it’s growing really quick. Not sure if the growing is because of the shampoo since I’ve been using castor oil too. The shampoo lathers well and smells good. A little bit of shampoo goes a long way so don’t pour a lot! I’ll definitely purchase again when I’m all out but I’m pretty stocked up since I purchased it when it was 5x the points at ULTA.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as soon as I saw it because of the title. I need something to strengthen my hair and we all know Biotin is very important in helping with that problem. Overall I’m very pleased with this product. Highly recommend for fine hair.
sol Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best Shampoos so far that I’ve purchased. The comparison to other shampoos is that they definitely leave my hair smelling like coconut for about 2 Days after wash. It also give my hair that natural glow and lives my hair so silky and smooth. To top it off I’ve purchased this product to thicken my hair since I suffer sometimes from hair loss. This would definitely be my holy grail in my hair care products. I would totally recommend it for people that have thin hair.
Carrah C.
Litchfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hated this product. Leaves my hair greasy. I do not wash my hair daily and when I used OGX I had to wash it because I couldn’t stand how greasy it made my hair look and feel. I do, however, love the conditioner, just not the shampoo.
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. It gives a lot of volume and smells great! Another great thing about it Is the price. Only cost around $6 and a little of this goes a long way. Easy to rinse out and does not leave a lot of buildup in my hair.
Tarmim K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using this shampoo for just a week, I saw such a noticeable different in my hair and so did my family! It made my hair so silky and shiny and felt much more voluminous and thick I LOVE IT!! Strongly recommend for those with thin hair
Alena D.
Grand Rapids
I am 9 months postpartum, which means I'm constantly losing hair. Just balls of hair on the floor on the bathroom when I comb my hair after a shower. So I decided to try this shampoo and see if it would make a difference for my thinning hair. It seems to help! My hair feels a bit thicker and fuller than it did. Sometimes that causes frizziness (I have wavy-ish hair), but it's not bad. I'm very happy with this and would recommend it to postpartum mamas.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Peyton P.
Mesquite, TX
Does this help restore dead/damaged hair?