OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...6 Answers
  • OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo3 Answers
  • What are the best drug store products for thinning hair?! I’ve be...2 Answers
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
I use this shampoo/conditioner set almost everyday. I love the smell and I love what it does to my hair. I am always getting compliments on how long and healthy my hair looks and I believe it’s because I use this shampoo and conditioner. Affordable price as well
Melissa B.
[product:ogx-biotin-&-collagen-shampoo] I love the scent of this shampoo! It washes my hair well and leaves it super soft and I love how clean and fresh my hair smells after using it.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Back in high school my hair started to thin out mainly from using a hair straightener everyday. Now after I had my son it got worse. I didn't know what to do. So thanks to influencer I found this shampoo and conditioner and I will never user anything else. It's absolutely amazing. It leaves my hair felling super soft and shiny. My hair so looks so much fuller and healthier than it has ever been. Plus the smell of it is so good! It's not over powering either. And the price of it is not bad at all either.
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
I have been using this shampoo for about 4 months now and I have seen big improvement in the quality and quantity of my hair. My hair was thinning so I started this shampoo and after about 4 months I see great improvement and my hair feels and looks much thicker and healthier than before. I highly recommend for anyone who is thinning in the head.
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
I love this shampoo. It gives a lot of volume and smells great! Another great thing about it Is the price. Only cost around $6 and a little of this goes a long way. Easy to rinse out and does not leave a lot of buildup in my hair.
Alena D.
Grand Rapids
I am 9 months postpartum, which means I'm constantly losing hair. Just balls of hair on the floor on the bathroom when I comb my hair after a shower. So I decided to try this shampoo and see if it would make a difference for my thinning hair. It seems to help! My hair feels a bit thicker and fuller than it did. Sometimes that causes frizziness (I have wavy-ish hair), but it's not bad. I'm very happy with this and would recommend it to postpartum mamas.
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have thick, coarse, wavy hair so it's often difficult to find a shampoo that makes my hair feel clean and soft. Not to mention, I have to use quite a bit of shampoo. I typically use OGX Kukui Oil Hydrate + Defrizz shampoo, and I absolutely love it. It has a great scent and works good. However, it is expensive and I hate buying it for that reason, when I can get bigger bottles of a different brand for the same price. You get what you pay for, I guess.
Tori B.
I saw real volume come from this line of OGX - biotin is worked into your hair and provides extra strength to follicles to then volumize the hair on top of your head. Volume on top that comes from natural strength stays!
Britney C.
Kansas City
I know everyone's hair does something differently but this actually helped my hair grow REALLY fast. Every time I go to the salon, the stylist always cuts my hair too short and I wanted something to help my hair grow back faster and this definitely helped.
Honestly speaking, I never noticed if this product did make my hair thicker. What I did notice, is that it makes my scalp feel amazing. And my curls love when I use it. I don’t necessarily use it everyday, since I like to give my hair what it needs most at the moment. But when I do use it, it never disappoints. Maybe I’ll keep track to see if I notice any thickness happening and if so I would definitely give this a five star!
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?