BY OGX® #24 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...5 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto? ayuda en el crecimiento del cabello?3 Answers
  • Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it...8 Answers
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. It's like magic to my hair. I have thick long hair and it provides so much moisture and shine. Plus it is the BEST smelling shampoo ever! I love that it has biotin in it, it makes my hair grow so fast.
Katie W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line. It's all sulfate free, it makes my hair feel super soft and makes it look super healthy. The scent is soft and not overpowering and even though it's sulfate free it still gives a nice lather. Highly recommend for all hair types.
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair so to help volumize it I use this specific shampoo. It does help make my hair look fuller and thicker so I would recommend it to people that have fine hair. I actually stock up on this shampoo anytime i see a sale on this item.
Sarah A.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live by this brand ive tried almost every flavor so to speak but this is the best for my type of hair. After 1 or 2 washes your hair starts to feel fuller & it smells amazing I definitely recommend it for anyone with thin hair or just wants extra volume
Kylie V.
North Liberty , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After years of struggling to find a shampoo/conditioner set that helped keep my hair healthy and feeling full, I came across OGX Biotin and Collagen.  It did not take long for my scalp to feel more hydrated and my hair to feel healthier and fuller. I will never use another set again!
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
OGX is seriously one of the best lower end priced products that I have tried, and I love many of their scents. This one in particular has really helped my hair get the strength back that it needs, and the biotin has helped it grow faster also!
Kellyn S.
Spruce pine, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It is my favorite within the line so far. It helps with my frizzy hair. It makes it silky! I think it also helps with my hair loss. It does stick to my hair a little making it oily but I still think it does an amazing job!
Janeese P.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite shampoos it works well with my hair and an inexpensive great shampoo..I have oily wash everyday hair and it's thick but fine and makes my hair feel great daily I don't straighten most of the time bc it does good on its own
Lindsay W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was originally using the OGX coconut milk, but it started to make my hair look very dry and dull. I switched to this and I'm SO glad I did. It makes my hair really soft and shiny and it has a very pleasant smell. I would definitely recommend this, 100%
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this before when I had a short bob to add volume to my hair. It works well it is a little heavy after my hair is washed thourougly and they go on sale at my rite aid sometimes buy one get on for just a penny, I always stock up
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Lindsey T.
Fredonia
Is this shampoo really sulfate free?
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I have super fine/thin hair and am lookin for somethin to give it volume and thicken it. How well does this work?