BY OGX® #24 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...5 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto? ayuda en el crecimiento del cabello?3 Answers
  • Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it...8 Answers
Katie E.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using this once I noticed my scalp itched really bad. Used it again and my scalp itches so bad and burned. It felt like I had a rash on my scalp. So I used a different shampoo my scalp felt fine. Used this again and had the same itchy burning feeling it. I’ve now completely stopped using it and I have huge flakes coming from my scalp just like I would if I had a sun burn. I’ve never had this problem with their other products so I’m assuming I’m just allergic to something in it. My best friend uses it and she said it’s her favorite shampoo.
Kristen D.
Haverhill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a lot of Ogx products. I feel that they’re good value for the quality and this shampoo is no different. I have fine, thin, wavy/curly hair that’s prone to breakage that’s not helped by my refusal to go to the salon more than twice a year. This shampoo cleans my hair well and helps with volume and breakage. I’m almost out now and I know it’s what I’ll be getting when I head to the store.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo. My hair feels clean and soft and smells amazing. The scent reminds me of Aquolina’s Pink Sugar perfume. Hasn’t made my hair feel super thick but I’ve only used it twice and I’m not using the matching conditioner. I have noticed more texture though. I should try it with the conditioner, right now I’m using OGX Argan oil of Morocco conditioner.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this shampoo and conditioner at Ulta’s sale 2 for $10. I was looking for a new shampoo free of paraben and got this one. After giving birth to my second child my hair has been falling like crazy! My hair still continues to fall not like the shampoo and conditioner would do magic but it’s not falling as much as it was before. I do like the way my hair feels after it dries. It’s smooth and soft, it looks shiny and not dull or frizzy! I will continue purchasing this brand probably not the same one but like the coconut one and give it a try. If you are looking for a paraben free hair product, give this line a try. It’s not pricey the only thing is that it comes in a smaller bottle than a regular shampoo and conditioner. That’s the only downside to it.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Products with biotin and collagen seem to love me it lathers very well and a little goes a long way so do not let the small bottle size fool you. I have dry hair and oily scalp sometimes mostly during the winter time and I am always satisfied with how well it helps make my hair full of volume while keeping my hair soft and healthy looking I also get the matching conditioners and many of the other OGX shampoos and conditioners the Ginger one is one of my other favorites I'm a product junkie what more can I say
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a decent product but one that i could do without. Thr forumla does leave hair looking fuller but doesn't feel fuller. Good price. Comparable to all the other ogx products. It seemed to help with the breakage that would happen just after showering(I have over processed hair.) The scent is more of an amber scent than floral.
Cloe S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had a love/hate relationship with many OGX products....I feel like they're either a complete or a total miss. This, however is a HIT. I have kinky/wavy natural hair which I flat iron weekly. It's Asian/African mix so it smooths out fairly easily, but I recently had a Keratin Straightening treatment which completely ruined my curls :( This after one use helped wash out some of the treatment and left my hair smoother and softer than some of the most expensive shampoos. I recently returned the Living Proof No Frizz shampoo/conditioner combo because it made my hair feel like straw. I love this and it smells so yummy and warm, like a lot of people said - toasted marshmallow!
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. I can't use any shampoos that have sulfates in them, so OGX is one of my go to brands. I have bleached and color-treated hair and this shampoo helps me to get my hair clean and keep it soft and moisturized. The smell is amazing and definitely helped me to make the decision to buy this shampoo.
Isabelle S.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used just about every scent and type of shampoo and conditioner by OGX and I love them all, my hair always feels super clean and soft and I know it is doing good things for my hair. Another nice thing about this brand is they have so many different types of shampoo and conditioner that can target any type of concern you have with your hair. Also it is all natural products and not tested on animals which is a good benefit. Also because it is all natural it is safe for color treated hair, and it is very cost effective which is another plus about this brand. This is my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner and by it all the time!
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of my least favorite line of products from thus brand. It does absolutely nothing for my hair. Leaves it feeling dry and brittle also.

You should know that biotin does NOTHING from your hair if you don’t consume it. That’s why products that claim to have biotin will do nothing for you.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Lindsey T.
Fredonia
Is this shampoo really sulfate free?
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I have super fine/thin hair and am lookin for somethin to give it volume and thicken it. How well does this work?