BY OGX® #43 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lo...3 Answers
Lu M.
Topeka
My hair is very weak and thin, apart it is very fatty, I was looking for some shampoo to help me with the fall that was what worried me the most and they recommended this biotin shampoo. It helps me a lot with the loss of hair I have seen great changes since I use it, I no longer lose so much hair, it has a very pleasant aroma, it leaves my hair soft, manageable, and with a delicious aroma, and the conditioner I love for that untangles my hair very well, super soft. the price is higher than ptros but for your good work I recommend if you buy it! is very good OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Katie E.
Indianapolis , IN
After using this once I noticed my scalp itched really bad. Used it again and my scalp itches so bad and burned. It felt like I had a rash on my scalp. So I used a different shampoo my scalp felt fine. Used this again and had the same itchy burning feeling it. I’ve now completely stopped using it and I have huge flakes coming from my scalp just like I would if I had a sun burn. I’ve never had this problem with their other products so I’m assuming I’m just allergic to something in it. My best friend uses it and she said it’s her favorite shampoo.
Dalila C.
Such an affordable shampoo! It doesn't cost much but works like a charm. My hair was very frizzy and this shampoo has actually helped my hair a lot. I use it together with the conditioner and they both leaves my hair feeling real clean and conditioned, soft and easy to manage.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I love this shampoo and the entire line to be honest. It smells great, doesn’t feel like it’s left residue in my hair even after I wash it out and keeps my hair thick. Other shampoo brands cause more hair to come out while washing. I also notice that my scalp isn’t dry after using it. I will keep using this line. I like to pair it with the conditioner.
Hannah O.
Ocala, FL
I just purchased this and the conditioner this week and have only used it once, but so far I like it. The scent is a little strong for my liking, but it does smell good. It kinda smells like I washed my hair with perfume though. It felt really nice and rinsed out easily. My hair feels soft and clean, not weighed down or too dry like some shampoos can do to my hair. I'm excited to keep trying this and see if it really helps boost hair growth and strengthen my hair.
Soha A.
I've been using this shampoo, with the matching conditioner, for a little over a month and if I had to pick one word to describe it, I would for sure say FANTASTIC!!! This product made my hair WAY more full, soft, and my favorite part, it smells AMAZING!! I will definitely buy this product again!
member-8be87
This product was recommended to me by my daughter who started using it a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. So I went out and bought it because my hair is very very thin and fine. It gets staticky, it's fly away, it breaks easily, and it resists curling.. I purchased this and the conditioner and noticed an immediate difference. After washing my hair, I used the round brush and hair dryer and my hair actually had volume and wave to it. And it appeared thicker and plumper. When I woke up in the morning my hair was still plump and fluffy. It never did that before. It usually goes flat after sleeping on it. I absolutely love this product and will continue to use it.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I use a lot of Ogx products. I feel that they’re good value for the quality and this shampoo is no different. I have fine, thin, wavy/curly hair that’s prone to breakage that’s not helped by my refusal to go to the salon more than twice a year. This shampoo cleans my hair well and helps with volume and breakage. I’m almost out now and I know it’s what I’ll be getting when I head to the store.
Jennyfer D.
Orlando, FL
I originally bought this product because my sister told me how great she thought it was. I noticed her hair had been getting longer and it always looked so good. My hair was damaged and was growing really slow. I tried this and I love it my hair feels very soft and smooth after using this.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Great shampoo! I love the OGX line . The biotin and collagen shampoo comes in a nice purple bottle, and decent size. I absolutely love the scent of this shampoo! It does lather up fairly well when shampooing . After using it in the shower it does leave my hair feeling smooth and thicker looking that is why I love this shampoo . Not many shampoos prove to work after cleaning thicker and fuller hair but this you notice some difference after usi g it a few times. I will continue to use this shampoo . It is sulfate free as well which is good for my hair , because I have such thin hair I can't handle very harsh shampoos .
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?