Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY

Does it make your hair grow faster?

Ameleeana D.
Ameleeana D.
2 years, 1 month ago
I use this shampoo and conditioner and it does help your hair grow faster than usual but you do have to constantly use it to see the difference
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
2 years, 1 month ago
I'm using this particular shampoo & a few other products to help my hair grow. I truly do feel as though this shampoo is the leading factor to my growth & thickness. I noticed a difference after about a week & a half of using. & I only use it every other wash.
Navs S.
Navs S.
Philadelphia, PA
2 years, 3 months ago
I noticed a difference when I started using it. My hair was def longer because my hair grows really slowly but after using it seemed like a good boost
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Rosebush, MI
2 years, 6 months ago
It helps your hair become fuller by strengthening each strand. By making your hair healthier, you are able to grow longer hair! I have used if for about a year and a half now, and it seems to help my hair grow faster.
Torri I.
Torri I.
2 years, 12 months ago
It will definitely strengthen your hair and help repair and stop damage.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
2 years, 12 months ago
I'm using this brand right now. The only difference I see is it looks and feels a little healthier. As far as growling nothing yet.