Vinnel E.
I have to say I LOOOVEEE LOVE LOVE these 2 products!! After loosing quit a bit of hair due to stress back in December/January and just dealing with the results since then. I finally came across this product on a site that promised it would help with thinning and hair loss. I went to Wal-Mart and bought it. I couldn't beat the price, compared to what i was willing to pay for another shampoo online. I've been using them both for about 2 months and not only myself, but others can tell my hair is fuller and even the spots i was thinning out at have grown back in. I don't wash my hair but every 3 days, so I'm still on the same bottles I bought back in April. I've already recommended these to a co-worker of mine and I will most def be buying more when I run out.