Shannon M.
Holland, MI
I used this shampoo with the matching conditioner and I really like it! I have fine textured hair, and the shampoo I use makes a big difference in whether it's slippery and flat or has texture and body. This shampoo does a great job at amplifying my natural body and waves. Your hair might not feel as soft, but texture is the trade-off for the body boost. All in all, I'd recommend. I don't know that it would be great for all hair types, but if you're like me and have fine, semi-wavy hair, this would probably be great for you.