Jania C.
Russellville, AL
I've seen this product at my local Wal-Mart, but had never used it before. It claims to give you fuller hair, which I agree with, but it made my hair feel dry, my dandruff got even worse, my hair even had this waxy feel to it, even after rising my hair for a long time and really getting it all out. It may be different for other hair types, but for someone with dandruff, and dry hair, this was a no go for me. I gave it 3 stars because it smells great, texture is smooth, and it does make your hair fuller, but it's not a good shampoo for those with dry hair and scalp.