Jessica S.
Asheville, NC
This shampoo saved my hair.

I have naturally dark hair, so when I decided to dye my hair purple... bleach was necessary. After my pretty purple hair summer, I had to dye my hair dark again for nursing school. My hair was FRIED. I tried multiple different hair treatments and almost gave up and cut my hair short when someone recommended this shampoo. After one use, the texture of my hair was much softer. After a week, I could actually brush my hair right after washing it without putting a ton of leave in conditioner in.
Now, a year later, I'm still getting tons of compliments on how pretty my hair is and I haven't cut any length off since my purple hair experiment.