BY OGX® #92 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...6 Answers
  • What are the best drug store products for thinning hair?! I’ve be...2 Answers
  • Does shampoo and conditioner work great it's sulfate-free which d...1 Answers
Misty R.
Griffin, GA
Great shampoo! I love the OGX line . The biotin and collagen shampoo comes in a nice purple bottle, and decent size. I absolutely love the scent of this shampoo! It does lather up fairly well when shampooing . After using it in the shower it does leave my hair feeling smooth and thicker looking that is why I love this shampoo . Not many shampoos prove to work after cleaning thicker and fuller hair but this you notice some difference after usi g it a few times. I will continue to use this shampoo . It is sulfate free as well which is good for my hair , because I have such thin hair I can't handle very harsh shampoos .
Katie E.
indianapolis, IN
After using this once I noticed my scalp itched really bad. Used it again and my scalp itches so bad and burned. It felt like I had a rash on my scalp. So I used a different shampoo my scalp felt fine. Used this again and had the same itchy burning feeling it. I’ve now completely stopped using it and I have huge flakes coming from my scalp just like I would if I had a sun burn. I’ve never had this problem with their other products so I’m assuming I’m just allergic to something in it. My best friend uses it and she said it’s her favorite shampoo.
Hannah O.
Ocala, FL
I just purchased this and the conditioner this week and have only used it once, but so far I like it. The scent is a little strong for my liking, but it does smell good. It kinda smells like I washed my hair with perfume though. It felt really nice and rinsed out easily. My hair feels soft and clean, not weighed down or too dry like some shampoos can do to my hair. I'm excited to keep trying this and see if it really helps boost hair growth and strengthen my hair.
Addie D.
When my hair is looking thin, this shampoo gives my hair effortless volume. I recommend blow drying your hair after using. When my hair is oily, I don’t use the conditioner with it. The shampoo however, does enough to your hair where you really don’t need the conditioner. I highly recommend this product. I went to go buy more the other day, and Walmart was SOLD OUT! So it looks like a lot of people already recognize the great quality of this product.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I use a lot of Ogx products. I feel that they’re good value for the quality and this shampoo is no different. I have fine, thin, wavy/curly hair that’s prone to breakage that’s not helped by my refusal to go to the salon more than twice a year. This shampoo cleans my hair well and helps with volume and breakage. I’m almost out now and I know it’s what I’ll be getting when I head to the store.
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
Its a decent product but one that i could do without. Thr forumla does leave hair looking fuller but doesn't feel fuller. Good price. Comparable to all the other ogx products. It seemed to help with the breakage that would happen just after showering(I have over processed hair.) The scent is more of an amber scent than floral.
Mari a.
Love this product it truly does work. I used it now for about 6 months not only is it healthy for your hair since it has collagen and biotin but it also cleans you're hair very well. It makes a good lather and foam. The smell is great and I am constantly buying it but also have travel size which go with me everywhere I go.
Jessica H.
I have consistently used this for about a month now, and love it! It smells AMAZING and leaves my hair so soft and full of body. The formula is thicker than other shampoos I've tried, so that was a little odd at first, but I quickly got used to it. I'm almost at the end of my first bottle now and I will be repurchasing!
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
I love this shampoo. I can't use any shampoos that have sulfates in them, so OGX is one of my go to brands. I have bleached and color-treated hair and this shampoo helps me to get my hair clean and keep it soft and moisturized. The smell is amazing and definitely helped me to make the decision to buy this shampoo.
Isabelle S.
Ames, IA
I have used just about every scent and type of shampoo and conditioner by OGX and I love them all, my hair always feels super clean and soft and I know it is doing good things for my hair. Another nice thing about this brand is they have so many different types of shampoo and conditioner that can target any type of concern you have with your hair. Also it is all natural products and not tested on animals which is a good benefit. Also because it is all natural it is safe for color treated hair, and it is very cost effective which is another plus about this brand. This is my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner and by it all the time!
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison T.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?