BY OGX® #22 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...5 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto? ayuda en el crecimiento del cabello?3 Answers
  • Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it...8 Answers
Marty W.
Can't say much about the thickness of my hair, I just started using the product 2 weeks ago. I had been seeing the brand and the different types everywhere and had been wanting to try out a line. I was waiting for it to go on sale before I made the leap, because face it I don't need any more hair products. Being the product junkie that I am I signed up for a subscription box that low and behold had this product in it. I used it almost immediately and could tell a difference right away. I kid you not I insist that everyone I run into that I know touch my hair to see how soft it feels. Going into the summer, this will be my staple product to make sure my hair stays moisturized. Just in case it helps I'm an AA women with natural hair which I think is type 4a ( I'm guessing from pictures, no clue)
Vinnel E.
I have to say I LOOOVEEE LOVE LOVE these 2 products!! After loosing quit a bit of hair due to stress back in December/January and just dealing with the results since then. I finally came across this product on a site that promised it would help with thinning and hair loss. I went to Wal-Mart and bought it. I couldn't beat the price, compared to what i was willing to pay for another shampoo online. I've been using them both for about 2 months and not only myself, but others can tell my hair is fuller and even the spots i was thinning out at have grown back in. I don't wash my hair but every 3 days, so I'm still on the same bottles I bought back in April. I've already recommended these to a co-worker of mine and I will most def be buying more when I run out.
Jessica S.
Asheville, NC
This shampoo saved my hair.

I have naturally dark hair, so when I decided to dye my hair purple... bleach was necessary. After my pretty purple hair summer, I had to dye my hair dark again for nursing school. My hair was FRIED. I tried multiple different hair treatments and almost gave up and cut my hair short when someone recommended this shampoo. After one use, the texture of my hair was much softer. After a week, I could actually brush my hair right after washing it without putting a ton of leave in conditioner in.
Now, a year later, I'm still getting tons of compliments on how pretty my hair is and I haven't cut any length off since my purple hair experiment.
Marie H.
Plano,Tx
I'll be honest here. I lost a lot of hair due to stress and I wanted to try to grow my hair out again. One day, I went to the Target and bought the shampoo and conditioner since it was recommended by the beauty concierge lady. It's been a few months since I used it and after finishing my bottles of the Curl Hydration collection, I decided to purchase these again. As of 3 weeks, my hair has gotten long to about mid back length. My fiance loves the smell of the shampoo and conditioner and he even said he noticed that my hair was softer than ever. Honestly this would be perfect for spoiling yourself after a crazy day. All in all, my favorite shampoo and conditioner.
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
I'm really sad that I have to give this product a low score, because at first I really enjoyed it and it was doing wonders for my hair! but I noticed after a few uses it caused a grease spot on the back of my head! I didn't want to believe it was this product, but when I switched shampoos it went away. lately I decided to give it a try again, and yet again, a grease spot. I feel it did help my hair strengthen and grow some, but its not worth the side effect it has on my hair. maybe this doesn't happen to everyone though, so if you still want to give it a try it is at a good value and can be found at most grocery stores and drug stores.
Jania C.
Russellville, AL
I've seen this product at my local Wal-Mart, but had never used it before. It claims to give you fuller hair, which I agree with, but it made my hair feel dry, my dandruff got even worse, my hair even had this waxy feel to it, even after rising my hair for a long time and really getting it all out. It may be different for other hair types, but for someone with dandruff, and dry hair, this was a no go for me. I gave it 3 stars because it smells great, texture is smooth, and it does make your hair fuller, but it's not a good shampoo for those with dry hair and scalp.
Robin B.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I used this shampoo some time ago and liked it. But when it ran out I just went to trying other shampoos. I have since colored my hair to cover some grays and hated the texture it had when washing. It felt like dry straw is the only way I know to describe it. I tried different shampoos and it was always the same. I bought this shampoo again this week and remembered how amazing it is. I don't have that straw feeling to my hair when I wash it, it is soft again like before coloring. I am definitely going to keep using this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Shannon M.
Holland, MI
I used this shampoo with the matching conditioner and I really like it! I have fine textured hair, and the shampoo I use makes a big difference in whether it's slippery and flat or has texture and body. This shampoo does a great job at amplifying my natural body and waves. Your hair might not feel as soft, but texture is the trade-off for the body boost. All in all, I'd recommend. I don't know that it would be great for all hair types, but if you're like me and have fine, semi-wavy hair, this would probably be great for you.
A B.
Erie, Pa
I just bought this product the other day because I got an extremely good deal on it. I also needed to change up my shampoos because the old ones made my hair feel like straw. Only $5 for these huge bottles (picture). the first thing I noticed is that when I was washing my hair the shampoo kind of smells like toasted marshmallow. I think it smells wonderful. After washed, my hair appeared thicker and more full (just after one use!) and the conditioner made it a lot smoothr. I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Key'Ahna G.
In terms of getting your hair clean as any other shampoo, it's a 5. On thickening... eh, I'll give it a 3 because the brand is really good. However, I haven't really seen a huge difference on the thickness of my hair, but maybe it's just that I didn't notice because my hair is naturally very big and thick. I would not recommend if looking for a shampoo that boosts volume. Also, I sorta feel like this dries my hair out a bit? Seems a little brittle and more tangled after washing with this product.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Lindsey T.
Fredonia
Is this shampoo really sulfate free?
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I have super fine/thin hair and am lookin for somethin to give it volume and thicken it. How well does this work?