BY OGX

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & ...7 Answers
  • OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo3 Answers
  • What are the best drug store products for thinning hair?!...2 Answers
Kayla T.
Rice, MN
I used to have thick hair, but after highschool my hair started thinning and not growing as fast. So, I tried this and my friends have noticed my hair is thicker. I don't think it works as well as it's hyped up to be, but it still thickens my hair. I was expecting my hair to be as thick as it was in highschool, and it's not there yet. I'm almost done with my first (big) bottle of shampoo and conditioner, so maybe my hair will get even thicker and healthier the longer I use it.
Seja H.
Corp Christi, TX
The best shampoo by this brand. I love it so much, and I rarely ever use anything else. It truly does help strengthen your hair, and stimulates hair growth. When I use this shampoo, my hair grows almost twice as fast!! This means getting more haircuts, which I hate, but it’s definitely a good problem to have!
Katherine H.
Spring
I started using OGX brand about 4 months ago. It's really done miracles for my hair. It is usually very course and frizzy but with this shampoo and also the coconut milk mist my hair has been like something out of a TV commercial. I would highly recommend trying this out if you're struggling with the texture or tendencies of your hair!
kaylee s.
The Ogx Biotin & Collagen Shampoo is not for me. I thought it would help with strengthening hair but it is just for thicker and fuller hair. My hair is already so thick and I wish it was thinner so I didn’t like it very much. Also left a lot of product build up and dandruff which I never get with any other shampoo/ conditioner.
Alexa M.
NEW JERSEY
I use it currently, i love the way the product smells and makes my hair feel. I must say, the shampoo is a little dense but dont worry it works amazing. I have seen a difference in terms of growth i feel my hair has grown since using this shampoo BUT did not make it less dry. Had to use different products for that.
Desiree K.
This was my favvvv shampoo! Although when I purchased this I couldn't find the matching conditioner :/ I love the smell and I feel like it made my hair a lot stronger and made it look super healthy. I ran out so I definitely need to get more soon, I just wish it was a tad cheaper, but I'm just a cheapo 🤣
Jade R.
Oxford, MS
I've tried several variations of OGX shampoo, and this one was probably the least memorable. It was pretty good, but I would probably repurchase one of the other shampoos that I tried from the same brand over this one! However, I don't remember anything ever being wrong or bad about this shampoo.
Jessica K.
Whitewater
This is my everyday shampoo currently. I have very thick, dry, long hair. It gives volume and moisture and helps with my ends and fixes damage. It’s affordable once again. And you don’t need to use a ton.
Macy K.
Sterling, IL
The BEST OGX product! I used this for years! It's one of my favorite drugstore shampoos ever! I have thin, tangly hair and this always made my hair so soft, shiny and smelling amazing! If I ever switch back to drugstore haircare I would definitely go back to this.
Zanetta W.
This is a great shampoo! Helped take out residue without drying out my hair. Smells good and helped clean my hair without leaving it heavy. This is sensitive enough to use for dry scalps. Doesn't leave your hair oily. Overall really great!
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I have super fine/thin hair and am lookin for somethin to give it volume and thicken it. How well does this work?

Target