BY OGX® #48 in Shampoo

Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use. This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen...6 Answers
  • Has anyone had results using this shampoo , I've had a lot of hai...3 Answers
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Great shampoo! I love the OGX line . The biotin and collagen shampoo comes in a nice purple bottle, and decent size. I absolutely love the scent of this shampoo! It does lather up fairly well when shampooing . After using it in the shower it does leave my hair feeling smooth and thicker looking that is why I love this shampoo . Not many shampoos prove to work after cleaning thicker and fuller hair but this you notice some difference after usi g it a few times. I will continue to use this shampoo . It is sulfate free as well which is good for my hair , because I have such thin hair I can't handle very harsh shampoos .
Lu M.
Topeka
My hair is very weak and thin, apart it is very fatty, I was looking for some shampoo to help me with the fall that was what worried me the most and they recommended this biotin shampoo. It helps me a lot with the loss of hair I have seen great changes since I use it, I no longer lose so much hair, it has a very pleasant aroma, it leaves my hair soft, manageable, and with a delicious aroma, and the conditioner I love for that untangles my hair very well, super soft. the price is higher than ptros but for your good work I recommend if you buy it! is very good OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Before I found this shampoo I was using Pantene & suave shampoos and conditioners and my hair was literally FALLING OUT and took a half an hour to untangle every time I got out of the shower ): but then I switched to this shampoo & conditioner that I heard fresh reviews about and wow... my hair was SOFT & HEALTHY again!!! What a life saver !! I love this product and will refuse to use anything else now. My hair is growing and glowing and thick looking. This is a MUST BUY✨ you will not regret it! It is not that expensive for how well it treats your locks!
Katie E.
Indianapolis, IN
After using this once I noticed my scalp itched really bad. Used it again and my scalp itches so bad and burned. It felt like I had a rash on my scalp. So I used a different shampoo my scalp felt fine. Used this again and had the same itchy burning feeling it. I’ve now completely stopped using it and I have huge flakes coming from my scalp just like I would if I had a sun burn. I’ve never had this problem with their other products so I’m assuming I’m just allergic to something in it. My best friend uses it and she said it’s her favorite shampoo.
Hannah O.
Ocala, FL
I just purchased this and the conditioner this week and have only used it once, but so far I like it. The scent is a little strong for my liking, but it does smell good. It kinda smells like I washed my hair with perfume though. It felt really nice and rinsed out easily. My hair feels soft and clean, not weighed down or too dry like some shampoos can do to my hair. I'm excited to keep trying this and see if it really helps boost hair growth and strengthen my hair.
Celeste A.
Lihue, HI
This product smells great and makes my hair feel healthy and nourished as soon as I use it! I stopped using it for a little while but I had to go right back to it because my hair was drying out and already after only a few uses it's back to normal. This shampoo has also been helping my hair to grow faster as well which is an added bonus! I have thin hair and this helps my hair to feel nice and thick. I love this whole line but especially this shampoo.
Addie D.
When my hair is looking thin, this shampoo gives my hair effortless volume. I recommend blow drying your hair after using. When my hair is oily, I don’t use the conditioner with it. The shampoo however, does enough to your hair where you really don’t need the conditioner. I highly recommend this product. I went to go buy more the other day, and Walmart was SOLD OUT! So it looks like a lot of people already recognize the great quality of this product.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I use a lot of Ogx products. I feel that they’re good value for the quality and this shampoo is no different. I have fine, thin, wavy/curly hair that’s prone to breakage that’s not helped by my refusal to go to the salon more than twice a year. This shampoo cleans my hair well and helps with volume and breakage. I’m almost out now and I know it’s what I’ll be getting when I head to the store.
Jennyfer D.
Orlando, FL
I originally bought this product because my sister told me how great she thought it was. I noticed her hair had been getting longer and it always looked so good. My hair was damaged and was growing really slow. I tried this and I love it my hair feels very soft and smooth after using this.
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
Its a decent product but one that i could do without. Thr forumla does leave hair looking fuller but doesn't feel fuller. Good price. Comparable to all the other ogx products. It seemed to help with the breakage that would happen just after showering(I have over processed hair.) The scent is more of an amber scent than floral.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Just wondering, has anyone noticed hair growth with this since it has biotin in it??
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it make your hair grow faster?
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
My hair seems to have thinned since entering motherhood in 2013. Does this truly boost volume?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
Is this really worth buying? Anyone out there TRULY have trouble with heir hair growing and can honestly say THIS product helped?