BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment

OGX Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment

by OGX

This lightweight treatment oil works double duty. It helps protect and heal tired strands of hair while it infuses them with a radiant shine.

I’ve heard mixed reviews, has anyone noticed that it helps with thickening hair at all? Does it increase hair growth? If so, how long do you have to use it until you see noticeable results?
If any of you have used Monet products, does this compare to Rejuvenate oil? As I just purchased it via Amazon and I’m wondering if it’s the same quality or are the ingredients similar to it? #Monat #hairoil
I bought this at Target but I don’t really know how to use it.. How do you take biotin and collagen oil treatment?
Start your review of OGX Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment!
jennifer C.
Las Vegas, NV
OGX Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment uploaded by jennifer C.
OGX Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment uploaded by jennifer C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This oil is the best I have bought, it makes my hair look beautiful, I have curly hair, here you will see more or less my hair with this oil, I put it on after bathing and I dry in the open air, I don't like to use irons or a dryer.
Xioxxilay P.
Katy TX
OGX Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment uploaded by Xioxxilay P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tengo que decirles que este tratamiento me ha funcionado muchisimo. Lo uso siempre despues de planchar mi cabello. Ha logrado proteger y curar mi cabello del calor de la plancha y ademas le brinda brillo y suavidad. Si tienes el cabello maltratado o simplemente quieres darle un cariñito, este aceite de biotin y colageno te va a ayudar muchisimo.
HEYING D.
Mountain View, CA
OGX Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment uploaded by HEYING D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this oil! I use it every time I wash my hair. I massage just a little bit into my towel dried ends. It does say onto all hair but I feel like it’s then too much and weighs my hair down.
Jasmine R.
Reidsville, GA
OGX Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment uploaded by Jasmine R.
Me and my husband use this and let me tell you it works. It helps nourish your hair and bring back that volume and thickness. My husband's beard has grown more and fuller. Highly recommend this product.
Camryn M.
Morgantown, WV
OGX Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment uploaded by Camryn M.
This is the product that I use after I style my hair. My scalp gets greasy easily so I don’t apply it to my roots- only from the midway all the way down to my ends. It makes my hair look so much better and feel sooo smooth :)
Angela J.
Camden, NJ
OGX Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment uploaded by Angela J.
I use this product every time I blow dry. I absolutely love the way it smells and makes my hair feel and look. I would reccomend this product to anyone.
Sydney  T.
Albany, GA
OGX Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment uploaded by Sydney  T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love this this oil. It keeps my hair healthy, strong and thick. It’s a just have for people with weak thin hair
Ana A.
San Antonio, TX
Wow super impressed how smooth is my hair any time I use this oil, specially after straightening it. It smells amazing and that silky feeling is just so good. You only need few drops to have good results
Pens G.
OGX Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment uploaded by Pens G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I noticed my hair was shedding everywhere and didn’t know what to do. I saw this while we were on vacation 2 yrs ago and bought it. My husband and I have been using this ever since. After I shower and brush my hair (separated into two parts) I smooth a little more than a dime size amount on each part focusing on my roots and ends. The smell is so delightful that when I am done, I rub the rest into my hands and cuticles. This small bottle lasts for about 6 months or so and I hear my husband complaining less about finding my hair everywhere. It’s hard to find in NYC but amazon has it as a subscribe and save option for $6.00.
Miosotis G.
Brooklyn, NY
OGX Biotin & Collagen Oil Treatment uploaded by Miosotis G.
Love this product and definitely adds the right amount of shine to the hair. And has help my hair grow.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha B.