BY OGX® #62 in Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This high-performance infusion with biotin and collagen will help give your hair a beautiful boost after just one use.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does this conditioner work well?2 Answers
  • Is this any good??anyone that use it see any difference i...2 Answers
  • How do you like this shampoo? Do you really notice a diff...5 Answers
Ida Marie R.
Fallbrook
So I bought this because the biotin and collagen , it's cruelty free and made in the USA. After the first use I could tell the conditioner leaves a lot of product build up. ( I could feel the build up closer to roots) . So it was time to do my hair I started to straighten my hair as I did my stighter didn't want to do through my hair smoothly . When I looked at straight you could see all the product that was left in my hair. I was really hoping I would like the product it's a great price. I only used once so i didn't see anyResults. Plz let know if any one else has tried this Product? And your results? OGX® Biotin & Collagen Conditioner
Sheryll F.
GAME. CHANGER. RIGHT. HERE. Tried this conditioner at my friends place and saw IMMEDIATE results. My hair was super SOFT and smooth to touch! I told myself I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. My hair before was DRY, DRY, AND MORE DRY! I never had a conditioner that made my hair so soft and luscious. Seriously, this is my #holygrail.

Only Con: I did notice some product buildup in my roots, SO i applied less at my roots and more on my ends. Work the product mid hair to ends.

Hair Type: Colored (blonde) | Straight | Dry
Hayley T.
Statesville
I heard great things about this conditioner so I decided to give it a try. It’s not too expensive and you can find it basically everywhere, sadly this was not enough to make me a fan. I have long thick hair and after using this conditioner my hair was incredibly dry and brittle. I would have tons of hair fall out after using it and the product was so thin that it ran out of my wet hair. Overall I was incredibly disappointed in this product and switched after 2 weeks of trying.  OGX® Biotin & Collagen Conditioner
Dalila C.
This conditioner has really helped my frizzy hair. It has conditioned and give my hair the boost of energy that it needs. I purposely was looking for a biotin product, but since I am still breastfeeding my daughter, I have to opt for non-consumables and this is not a downer.
Kate N.
New York
I used this brand more than once,there products are great. But when they came out with this I had to try it. My hair started to thin and I needed something that would grow and thicken it back. This product after two months with other products I use thickened my hair and grew hair back in places I didn't have a lot hair at. It is very good and I would recommend it to anyone.
Tiffany E.
Hillsboro
I absolutely adore this conditioner! My favorite thing about it is the incredible smell. It’s not too strong, but it smells so good that I went around asking my family to “smell my hair!”
It smells sweet but not perfume-y. Vanilla perhaps? And a touch floral.
My hair has a tendency to get quite tangled after washing and this conditioner has completely taken care of that problem. No more tangles! I’ll continue to buy this - my favorite conditioner!
Emma D.
OGX products do a great job at targeting nearly any hair problem. This conditioner works wonders for my thin hair and actually helped my hair grow more full and healthy, which I have never had with any other product. When using this my hair is left feeling soft, looking full, and smelling good. When I use this I feel like my hair is much stronger and does not break as easily as when using other conditioners. Overall, excellent product.
Eva G.
Gloucester, MA
I use both the shampoo and conditioner of this and I will never switch. I had been using it for a while, but after I had my son and I started going through that lovely postpartum hair loss, these were a LIFESAVER. We ran out one day and I thought no big deal, and tried another...noppppe my hair was falling out everywhere. We made a trip straight up to Walmart he next day and got new bottles.
Britney H.
Dallas, GA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CONDITIONER!!!!!! I started using this a few months ago and the difference it has made is eye opening. I am less frizzy, less split ends, and my hair is shinier. It gives your hair a healthy feel and look. The best conditioner I’ve ever tried. I love how it detangles my hair and leaves it feeling super soft. I hair has also grown since using this.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
This stuff is absolutely LIFE CHANGING. I randomly just grabbed a small bottle at target for this past Thanksgiving break because I needed a travel size conditioner and holy, am I glad I picked this up. I IMMEDIATELY got myself a full sized bottle. Even my friends who hadn't seen me in a couple of months asked what I was doing differently with my hair. It makes your hair so soft and full. I have medium hair, as in its not too thick and not too thin, and is wavy (frizzy on a bad summer day) and this just enhances color, volume, softness, it is EVERYTHING. I have tried high-end stuff and nothing leaves my hair as gorgeos as this bottle right here. It is literally at target, go now with your redcard and buy it.
Amanda G.
I've been wanting to use this stuff does it work?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
Does the smell of this make anyone sick? I've heard the smell can get nauseating.
Amber W.
I've seen these everywhere lately and they've become really popular. Based on the price are they really worth it? I want something to thicken and strengthen my hair.
Karissa P.
Does this conditioner help with dead ends and dry hair? Im looking for a conditioner to really moisturize my dry hair.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
How do you like this shampoo? Do you really notice a difference in your hair after using it? How does it compare to other OGX products?

back