BY OGX

This high-performance infusion with biotin and collagen will help give your hair a beautiful boost after just one use.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does this conditioner work well?2 Answers
  • Is this any good??anyone that use it see any difference i...2 Answers
  • I have been using Ogx's weightless hydration coconut wate...2 Answers
Andrea k.
Springfield
I  love the way my hair felt ,how my looked after using this. I had dry hair before using this conditioner I could see a differance after using. I found it to be very afforable. I feel that it may work any scalp. I was very satisfied with the way my hair turned out after using
Your H.
jersey
Literally one of my favorite conditioners. Smells great, helps my 4type hair to flourish and really does the job well. My only problem is that its extremely pricy for such a little bottle. I have very thick hair so the bottle really only last me for about 1 1/2 uses. Which isn't fair for a college student on a budget like myself.
Kristen S.
Baton Rouge
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel like the shampoo works better if your just planning on using one or the other. This does give you smooth hair with a bit of poof. The smell is amazing alone, my hair smells so good for the rest of the day it lasts that long.
Hayley T.
Statesville
I heard great things about this conditioner so I decided to give it a try. It’s not too expensive and you can find it basically everywhere, sadly this was not enough to make me a fan. I have long thick hair and after using this conditioner my hair was incredibly dry and brittle. I would have tons of hair fall out after using it and the product was so thin that it ran out of my wet hair. Overall I was incredibly disappointed in this product and switched after 2 weeks of trying.  OGX® Biotin & Collagen Conditioner
Holly L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This conditioner smells nice but is not overpowering. It kept my hair soft without making it greasy as some conditioners can do. My hair felt stronger and thicker when using this in combination with the shampoo.
Michelle S.
Purchased at: Target
OGX carries awesome products and I love this conditioner! I used to constantly have my hair chemically treated and it became dry + brittle. I tried everything and finally found this biotin OGX and loved it!
Dalila C.
This conditioner has really helped my frizzy hair. It has conditioned and give my hair the boost of energy that it needs. I purposely was looking for a biotin product, but since I am still breastfeeding my daughter, I have to opt for non-consumables and this is not a downer.
Tiffany E.
Hillsboro, OR
I absolutely adore this conditioner! My favorite thing about it is the incredible smell. It’s not too strong, but it smells so good that I went around asking my family to “smell my hair!”
It smells sweet but not perfume-y. Vanilla perhaps? And a touch floral.
My hair has a tendency to get quite tangled after washing and this conditioner has completely taken care of that problem. No more tangles! I’ll continue to buy this - my favorite conditioner!
Emma D.
OGX products do a great job at targeting nearly any hair problem. This conditioner works wonders for my thin hair and actually helped my hair grow more full and healthy, which I have never had with any other product. When using this my hair is left feeling soft, looking full, and smelling good. When I use this I feel like my hair is much stronger and does not break as easily as when using other conditioners. Overall, excellent product.
Melissa L.
Lancaster, PA
I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner. My whole family tends to use the same shampoos and conditioners, and I would say the fragrance is a bit more feminine. Not my boyfriend's favorite.
Amanda G.
I've been wanting to use this stuff does it work?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
Does the smell of this make anyone sick? I've heard the smell can get nauseating.
Amber W.
I've seen these everywhere lately and they've become really popular. Based on the price are they really worth it? I want something to thicken and strengthen my hair.
Karissa P.
Does this conditioner help with dead ends and dry hair? Im looking for a conditioner to really moisturize my dry hair.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
How do you like this shampoo? Do you really notice a difference in your hair after using it? How does it compare to other OGX products?