BY OGX® #52 in Conditioner

This high-performance infusion with biotin and collagen will help give your hair a beautiful boost after just one use.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does this conditioner work well?2 Answers
  • Is this any good??anyone that use it see any difference i...1 Answers
  • How do you like this shampoo? Do you really notice a diff...5 Answers
Dalila C.
This conditioner has really helped my frizzy hair. It has conditioned and give my hair the boost of energy that it needs. I purposely was looking for a biotin product, but since I am still breastfeeding my daughter, I have to opt for non-consumables and this is not a downer.
Tiffany E.
Hillsboro
Review for: Ogx® Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Conditioner 25.4 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle more...
I absolutely adore this conditioner! My favorite thing about it is the incredible smell. It’s not too strong, but it smells so good that I went around asking my family to “smell my hair!”
It smells sweet but not perfume-y. Vanilla perhaps? And a touch floral.
My hair has a tendency to get quite tangled after washing and this conditioner has completely taken care of that problem. No more tangles! I’ll continue to buy this - my favorite conditioner!
Emma D.
OGX products do a great job at targeting nearly any hair problem. This conditioner works wonders for my thin hair and actually helped my hair grow more full and healthy, which I have never had with any other product. When using this my hair is left feeling soft, looking full, and smelling good. When I use this I feel like my hair is much stronger and does not break as easily as when using other conditioners. Overall, excellent product.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Ogx Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Conditioner 25.4 oz more...
This product caught my eye at wal mart and luckily they had a travel size so I could test it and see if I liked it or not. Totally lives up to the claim of making hair appear thicker and fuller! As product is of very thick consistency, a little quantity would suffice for use each time. Excellent conditioner for hair body building before styling into soft curls with volume. It will weigh your hair down a bit which is fine for me because I suffer with my shrinkage. Pleasant mild fragrance as well, I’d highly recommend. OGX® Biotin & Collagen Conditioner❤️
Eva G.
Gloucester, MA
I use both the shampoo and conditioner of this and I will never switch. I had been using it for a while, but after I had my son and I started going through that lovely postpartum hair loss, these were a LIFESAVER. We ran out one day and I thought no big deal, and tried another...noppppe my hair was falling out everywhere. We made a trip straight up to Walmart he next day and got new bottles.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
This stuff is absolutely LIFE CHANGING. I randomly just grabbed a small bottle at target for this past Thanksgiving break because I needed a travel size conditioner and holy, am I glad I picked this up. I IMMEDIATELY got myself a full sized bottle. Even my friends who hadn't seen me in a couple of months asked what I was doing differently with my hair. It makes your hair so soft and full. I have medium hair, as in its not too thick and not too thin, and is wavy (frizzy on a bad summer day) and this just enhances color, volume, softness, it is EVERYTHING. I have tried high-end stuff and nothing leaves my hair as gorgeos as this bottle right here. It is literally at target, go now with your redcard and buy it.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
I like the slip and smell and the idea that it could possibly make my hair look fuller but then again I already have thick curly hair. It works well especially for the price I would say. I definitely recommend getting the mini one and trying it out for a while before committing to the full size just Incase because I have friends that absolutely hate it
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
This is the #1 conditioner on the market ! My hair used to be thin, dry, tangled , and falling out before trying this brand of shampoo and condition and now my hair is glowing, growing, and sooo healthy look wise and feel wise ! I will never use another brand of shampoo & conditioner. This is so good and not expensive for what you get. Love love love ! ✨
Brianna C.
One day I liked the conditioner other days I hated it. On a good day I would be able to detangle my curly hair with the product other days I could not. It also left my hair soft and luscious on a good day. I also did not not any visible difference in my hair although this contains biotin. This product is quite a hit or miss so I won’t repurchase.
Jamie a.
Hanford
I love this conditioner I instantly felt my hair feel better not as thin and morphle this product was very useful and affordable I will definitely buy this product again my overall satisfaction was very satisfying OGX® Biotin & Collagen Conditioner
Amanda G.
I've been wanting to use this stuff does it work?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
Does the smell of this make anyone sick? I've heard the smell can get nauseating.
Amber W.
I've seen these everywhere lately and they've become really popular. Based on the price are they really worth it? I want something to thicken and strengthen my hair.
Karissa P.
Does this conditioner help with dead ends and dry hair? Im looking for a conditioner to really moisturize my dry hair.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
How do you like this shampoo? Do you really notice a difference in your hair after using it? How does it compare to other OGX products?