BY OGX

This high-performance infusion with biotin and collagen will help give your hair a beautiful boost after just one use.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does this conditioner work well?2 Answers
  • Is this any good??anyone that use it see any difference i...2 Answers
  • I have been using Ogx's weightless hydration coconut wate...2 Answers
Krystal R.
Arlington, VA
I have straight-wavy, long, fine, flat hair. I find that this conditioner is great for reinforcing strength in my hair and I love that it has very natural ingredients in it. my hair air dries much straighter with this conditioner (some conditioners don’t moisturize enough and my hair will air dry wavy/curly) and my hair has a beautiful shine when I use it! only downside is that I work at a pool, so days that my hair gets wet from the pool, this conditioner doesn’t moisturize enough and my hair will be a little dry at the ends.
Charlotte D.
I find it odd that this brand recommends you to leave the conditioner in for 3-5 minutes, seems like quite a lot of time. Despite the long wait time, this conditioner definitely works and my hair feels light when I dry my hair.
Maggie T.
Morgantown, WV
I have used this product along with the shampoo for over 5 years now. And not only is it sulfate free it smells amazing! And this as truly helped my hair grow in length and volume. This with the shampoo are a pair for success
Jenni C.
Gallatin
This is my daily use conditioner! It smells and feels great! My pitt mix loves taking a bath and after his bath he loves for me to rub a little in my hands and rub it all over him! We all love our conditioner around here! 😂
Megan M.
Thornton , CO
This conditioner is by far my favorite. It makes your hair feel moisturized and the smell that lasts all day isn’t a complaint here. It’s very affordable for a great product and I recommend to all my friends and family.
Michelle M.
Oxford, MS
This shampoo complimented my shampoo well when my hair was thinning. It helped restore my hair to pre-weight loss surgery levels and some and helped make it healthy again. I would by it again because it’s a good price
Dani K.
This is the best conditioner. I have recently switched to cruelty-free only beauty products and this product aligns with my values. Besides this, it absolutely smells amazing. My hair is so soft after I use it.
Zanetta W.
Love this conditioner! Doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy after rinsing out. Smells great and not too strong. Great to use with matching shampoo. Great price and helped with my overly dry and tangled hair.
Hayley T.
Statesville
I heard great things about this conditioner so I decided to give it a try. It’s not too expensive and you can find it basically everywhere, sadly this was not enough to make me a fan. I have long thick hair and after using this conditioner my hair was incredibly dry and brittle. I would have tons of hair fall out after using it and the product was so thin that it ran out of my wet hair. Overall I was incredibly disappointed in this product and switched after 2 weeks of trying.  OGX® Biotin & Collagen Conditioner
Michelle S.
Purchased at: Target
OGX carries awesome products and I love this conditioner! I used to constantly have my hair chemically treated and it became dry + brittle. I tried everything and finally found this biotin OGX and loved it!
Amanda G.
I've been wanting to use this stuff does it work?
Taylor W.
Eau Claire , WI
Does the smell of this make anyone sick? I've heard the smell can get nauseating.
Amber W.
I've seen these everywhere lately and they've become really popular. Based on the price are they really worth it? I want something to thicken and strengthen my hair.
Karissa P.
Does this conditioner help with dead ends and dry hair? Im looking for a conditioner to really moisturize my dry hair.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
How do you like this shampoo? Do you really notice a difference in your hair after using it? How does it compare to other OGX products?