BY OGX

This high-performance infusion with biotin and collagen will help give your hair a beautiful boost after just one use.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does this conditioner work well?2 Answers
  • Is this any good??anyone that use it see any difference i...2 Answers
  • I have been using Ogx's weightless hydration coconut wate...2 Answers
Hayley T.
Statesville
I heard great things about this conditioner so I decided to give it a try. It’s not too expensive and you can find it basically everywhere, sadly this was not enough to make me a fan. I have long thick hair and after using this conditioner my hair was incredibly dry and brittle. I would have tons of hair fall out after using it and the product was so thin that it ran out of my wet hair. Overall I was incredibly disappointed in this product and switched after 2 weeks of trying.  OGX® Biotin & Collagen Conditioner
Dalila C.
This conditioner has really helped my frizzy hair. It has conditioned and give my hair the boost of energy that it needs. I purposely was looking for a biotin product, but since I am still breastfeeding my daughter, I have to opt for non-consumables and this is not a downer.
Tiffany E.
Hillsboro
I absolutely adore this conditioner! My favorite thing about it is the incredible smell. It’s not too strong, but it smells so good that I went around asking my family to “smell my hair!”
It smells sweet but not perfume-y. Vanilla perhaps? And a touch floral.
My hair has a tendency to get quite tangled after washing and this conditioner has completely taken care of that problem. No more tangles! I’ll continue to buy this - my favorite conditioner!
Emma D.
OGX products do a great job at targeting nearly any hair problem. This conditioner works wonders for my thin hair and actually helped my hair grow more full and healthy, which I have never had with any other product. When using this my hair is left feeling soft, looking full, and smelling good. When I use this I feel like my hair is much stronger and does not break as easily as when using other conditioners. Overall, excellent product.
Eva G.
Gloucester, MA
I use both the shampoo and conditioner of this and I will never switch. I had been using it for a while, but after I had my son and I started going through that lovely postpartum hair loss, these were a LIFESAVER. We ran out one day and I thought no big deal, and tried another...noppppe my hair was falling out everywhere. We made a trip straight up to Walmart he next day and got new bottles.
Britney H.
Dallas, GA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CONDITIONER!!!!!! I started using this a few months ago and the difference it has made is eye opening. I am less frizzy, less split ends, and my hair is shinier. It gives your hair a healthy feel and look. The best conditioner I’ve ever tried. I love how it detangles my hair and leaves it feeling super soft. I hair has also grown since using this.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
This stuff is absolutely LIFE CHANGING. I randomly just grabbed a small bottle at target for this past Thanksgiving break because I needed a travel size conditioner and holy, am I glad I picked this up. I IMMEDIATELY got myself a full sized bottle. Even my friends who hadn't seen me in a couple of months asked what I was doing differently with my hair. It makes your hair so soft and full. I have medium hair, as in its not too thick and not too thin, and is wavy (frizzy on a bad summer day) and this just enhances color, volume, softness, it is EVERYTHING. I have tried high-end stuff and nothing leaves my hair as gorgeos as this bottle right here. It is literally at target, go now with your redcard and buy it.
Brianna C.
One day I liked the conditioner other days I hated it. On a good day I would be able to detangle my curly hair with the product other days I could not. It also left my hair soft and luscious on a good day. I also did not not any visible difference in my hair although this contains biotin. This product is quite a hit or miss so I won’t repurchase.
Crissy L.
I suffer from Alopecia was diagnosed 2015 I have lost my hair I'm not bald but do experience bald spots sometimes huge ones I have been trying different products and none of them seem to help me out. Was really excited to try OGX Biotin conditioner used it for a couple of months and was let down my hair didn't grow at all. Don't know if it's due to my condition.?
Jamie a.
Hanford
I love this conditioner I instantly felt my hair feel better not as thin and morphle this product was very useful and affordable I will definitely buy this product again my overall satisfaction was very satisfying OGX® Biotin & Collagen Conditioner
Amanda G.
I've been wanting to use this stuff does it work?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
Does the smell of this make anyone sick? I've heard the smell can get nauseating.
Amber W.
I've seen these everywhere lately and they've become really popular. Based on the price are they really worth it? I want something to thicken and strengthen my hair.
Karissa P.
Does this conditioner help with dead ends and dry hair? Im looking for a conditioner to really moisturize my dry hair.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
How do you like this shampoo? Do you really notice a difference in your hair after using it? How does it compare to other OGX products?