BY OGX

This high-performance infusion with biotin and collagen will help give your hair a beautiful boost after just one use.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does this conditioner work well?2 Answers
  • Is this any good??anyone that use it see any difference i...2 Answers
  • I have been using Ogx's weightless hydration coconut wate...2 Answers
keri l.
Purchased at: Walgreens
OGX products never disappoint. I use this on the days I do my cowash. The smell of this product is amazing and leaves my hair feeling full and thick. It helps to really clean my hair and I don't wash all the product out completely, because makes a good leave-in for my styling afterwards. I get my OGX products from walgreens mostly because they always have bogo buy 1 get one 50% off. Also they are always on sale in bed bath and beyond.
Your H.
jersey
Literally one of my favorite conditioners. Smells great, helps my 4type hair to flourish and really does the job well. My only problem is that its extremely pricy for such a little bottle. I have very thick hair so the bottle really only last me for about 1 1/2 uses. Which isn't fair for a college student on a budget like myself.
Anne S.
Minneapolis, MN
Personally, it's really nice for the price. BUT the biotin & collagen doesnt do anything. If anything, it just clogs up the formula so that its really tough to squeeze out of the bottle. If you're looking for a nice smelling shampoo that lathers--this works. But if you want actual volume, move along.
Liz H.
One of my favorite conditioners. It doesn't leave hair greasy once its rinsed out and smells soo good. It helped calm my frizz and did seem to give me a bit thicker hair if I blow dried it after.the scent last a long time. I will definitely continue to use it.
Gracie F.
North Augusta
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a nice conditioner. I don’t really find that it makes my hair grow any faster or stronger like it claims but it gets the job done and helps me detangle my hair quickly in the shower. It’s got a really nice scent to it as well.
Kristen S.
Baton Rouge
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel like the shampoo works better if your just planning on using one or the other. This does give you smooth hair with a bit of poof. The smell is amazing alone, my hair smells so good for the rest of the day it lasts that long.
Hayley T.
Statesville
I heard great things about this conditioner so I decided to give it a try. It’s not too expensive and you can find it basically everywhere, sadly this was not enough to make me a fan. I have long thick hair and after using this conditioner my hair was incredibly dry and brittle. I would have tons of hair fall out after using it and the product was so thin that it ran out of my wet hair. Overall I was incredibly disappointed in this product and switched after 2 weeks of trying.  OGX® Biotin & Collagen Conditioner
Holly L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This conditioner smells nice but is not overpowering. It kept my hair soft without making it greasy as some conditioners can do. My hair felt stronger and thicker when using this in combination with the shampoo.
Michelle S.
Purchased at: Target
OGX carries awesome products and I love this conditioner! I used to constantly have my hair chemically treated and it became dry + brittle. I tried everything and finally found this biotin OGX and loved it!
Dalila C.
This conditioner has really helped my frizzy hair. It has conditioned and give my hair the boost of energy that it needs. I purposely was looking for a biotin product, but since I am still breastfeeding my daughter, I have to opt for non-consumables and this is not a downer.
Amanda G.
I've been wanting to use this stuff does it work?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
Does the smell of this make anyone sick? I've heard the smell can get nauseating.
Amber W.
I've seen these everywhere lately and they've become really popular. Based on the price are they really worth it? I want something to thicken and strengthen my hair.
Karissa P.
Does this conditioner help with dead ends and dry hair? Im looking for a conditioner to really moisturize my dry hair.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
How do you like this shampoo? Do you really notice a difference in your hair after using it? How does it compare to other OGX products?