BY OGX® #13 in Conditioner

This high-performance infusion with biotin and collagen will help give your hair a beautiful boost after just one use.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does this conditioner work well?1 Answers
  • Is this any good??anyone that use it see any difference in there ...1 Answers
  • How do you like this shampoo? Do you really notice a difference i...5 Answers
Dru A.
I began using this product after my roommate had been using it. He has coarse hair, and fairly short. My hair is longer, and curly. He said it would make it feel incredible, so I tried it. For the fiest few days I enjoyed the results. My hair was softer, and it smelled amazing! Unfortunately after about a week I noticed my scalp was starting to break out. I had never had this issue before, but I thought it may have been new clippers I had bought, or my diet. I changed things up but continued to break out. I became suspicious about the conditioner ( i was also using the shampoo by same brand ), and i decided to search up the ingredients. It seems that biotin breaks out certain types of skin. I have oily skin, and it's usually very sensitive. If you have oily skin as well please be careful when using this product! May be useful for others but always keep your skin type in mind! After I stopped using this product my scalp no longer broke out.
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
I'm a 5 month post op weight loss surgery patient. This surgery causes hair loss and can even cause balding. I bought this shampoo in order to try to help keep my hair from falling out along with my vitamin regimen. The smell is great but it does not do anything to help with the hair loss in my case. I do feel that it may slow it down a bit but can not say that I have seen any definite results. The price is not too bad considering that I do not have much hair and a bottle will last me several months.

I purchase this at Walmart and it is really not too expensive for as long as it lasts. I do not use the conditioner because conditioning really makes your hair fall out even more believe it or not. So, all in all I give this product 3/5 stars. I think the scent is really what I enjoy the most.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I have very thin and fine hair. I bought this product after buying a different Organix Shampoo and falling in love with it. I know Biotin is really good for hair and nails and so I hoped this conditioner would give my thin hair some extra body and life. The product smells amazing and helps keep my hair detangled but those are the only benefits. This product severely weighs my hair down and it always lease a residue even after thoroughly rinsing. My hair does not look greasy, however, it feels incredibly greasy and needs to be brushed more often before it looks stringy. I would NOT recommend this product for anyone who naturally has thin, fine hair.
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
I haven't colored my hair since I was like 19. this year I decided I wanted to try something different so I did hot pink highlights! omg fell in love with them. my colorist told me before leaving the salon that I need to buy shampoo and conditioner that was sulfate free. I already knew about ogx products but had no idea they were sulfate free. I went out an purchased the think and full one and it made my hair amazing. so full, so much volume. I literally have a stockpile of these in my bathroom. and now that I know that are color safe it makes them that much better. very happy with these.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
My grandmother uses this, plus the shampoo. I have to admit, the smell is fantastic. I like to use the conditioner with my head and shoulders, and it does a pretty good job. I'm not the one who can tell a big difference in my hair after using shampoos and conditioners, but i will say this is good stuff. Its natural, but don't let the word "Organix" fool you, it has alcohol in it, but don't almost ALL shampoos have that? Selling the brand is all it is. Look at the ingredients people.
Stephanie P.
I just bought this stuff last week to try. I love it already!!! If I could find the shampoo on this site, I'd give that a five too. I've always had problems with losing my hair in the shower, recently it's gotten worse because of some medications I'm on. So I started taking oral biotin. Then I used aveda invati system for a while which was good but extremely expensive. This stuff is cheap and I can instantly tell a difference with the thicknesss. It also smells amazing!!!
Jessica W.
I recently noticed my hair getting significantly thinner for what used to be very thick, wavy hair. After doing my research, I decided to try this shampoo, and will never go back. I noticed within a week how much stronger, thicker, shinier, and overall healthier my hair was. Not to mention, the smell of this conditioner is incredible and it's so cheap! I would recommend this in a heartbeat for anyone and everyone.
Ciara L.
This brand is good my favorite!! But I love this shampoo and conditioner and I also use the coconut milk shampoo/conditioner most of the time I switch between them. Biotin is good to make your hair grow so for this to have biotin and collagen is good for the hair anyone wanting to grow there hair and to have healthier looking hair should try this product! They are affordable and they smell really good!
Alyssa G.
Visalia, CA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. I just recently bought this conditioner from Target and I 100% love it. I personally love the smell, it's inbetween clean and perfumey. Sidenote, my hair was very thin after me bleaching my hair to achieve an ombré, after just one use my hair felt full of life and like my previous healthy hair. I love it, it keeps my hair full and shiny. Definitely recommend.
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA
I love this stuff! This is one of my all time favorite hair products. I have naturally wavy/curly hair, and any other conditioner I use still leaves tangles and knots. I will continue to buy this. I always switch up my shampoo and conditioner, I have found that it keeps my hair cleaner, and to make sure my hair won't get used to products. And I always come back to this.
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to use this stuff does it work?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the smell of this make anyone sick? I've heard the smell can get nauseating.
Amber W.
I've seen these everywhere lately and they've become really popular. Based on the price are they really worth it? I want something to thicken and strengthen my hair.
Karissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this conditioner help with dead ends and dry hair? Im looking for a conditioner to really moisturize my dry hair.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you like this shampoo? Do you really notice a difference in your hair after using it? How does it compare to other OGX products?