BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Biotin & Collagen Conditioner

OGX Biotin & Collagen Conditioner

by OGX

Plump up the volume in thin hair with the OGX Thick & Full + Biotin & Collagen Hair Volumizing Conditioner. Ideal for flat to medium volume hair, this thickening conditioner leaves hair feeling fuller & helps create more abundant-looking locks. The nutrient-rich, plump-it-up formula contains vitamin B7 biotin, which helps strengthen hair to maintain growth, & collagen, a building block for healthy hair. The luscious blend in also contains hydrolyzed wheat protein for hair that feels thicker & healthy-looking. Plus, the bergamot, jasmine & vanilla scent makes conditioning all-around sensory experience that leaves locks with an irresistibly good smell. Paraben-free with sulfate-free surfactants, this volumizing conditioner helps turn up the volume on your tresses & leave them feeling detangled.

For best results, use this conditioner with the entire OGX Biotin & Collagen hair care collection to help infuse nutrients into every strand.

[product:ogx-biotin-&-collagen-conditioner] I have thick hair that refuses to hold any moisture, will this help keep my hair hydrated? Also, how often should I use this?
What are your thoughts on shampoo with OGX Biotin & Collagen Conditioner ?
¿Para qué tipo de cabello es mejor y cómo lo deja?
Start your review of OGX Biotin & Collagen Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
halima W.
Mississauga, ON
OGX Biotin & Collagen Conditioner uploaded by halima W.
I received this as a gift and used the conditioner alongside Ogx Biotin & Collagen Shampoo and my curly hair loves the results. My hair felt noticeably softer after a few weeks and I plan on using this duo for the foreseeable future...especially with the affordable price point. It’s a win for me and I hope others have the same experience. The only reason I’m not giving this a 5/5 is because I used it in conjunction with the shampoo so I can’t say that it’s a standalone product for sure.
D'Yana D.
Toronto
OGX Biotin & Collagen Conditioner uploaded by D'Yana D.
I have very coily hair and had very thin hair, every time I would wash my hair there would be a ton a breakage—I have been using this conditioner along with the shampoo and let me tell you, my hair feels softer and way thicker than before. I can also tell a difference in the length of my hair. It's very hard to find a great conditioner for people with my kind of hair texture, so I definitely recommend this one from OGX!
Hilary A.
Crowley, Texas
Tried this conditioner a few months back hoping it would leave my hair feeling fuller and thicker and make it grow faster all at the same time but it didn't and it also didn't make my hair feel soft either
Dixita L.
I love this shampoo. I got this after I got my hair coloured since it doesn't have sulfate. Been using it since.
Mona R.
Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
It smells so good. Other than that, it is nourishing and has a thick consistency. Leave on for 3 minute for best results. 💖
Heather M.
Victoria, BC
I love this stuff. I have thick long hair so I didn’t know if this would be the right formulation for me but I really enjoyed it. My hair is also weak as heck and this seemed to strengthen it. Ok the smell reminded me so much of the shampoo and conditioner that was my holy grail in my easy 20s. I didn’t expect that and totally basked in it. What a scent can do!!! It transported me 🤩
Caitlin A.
Burlington, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly love this product! I have thick hair and it does wonders for my dry ends super creamy and rich.cute packaging and smells so beautiful. A little pricey but worth it!
Nina S.
Another staple in my hair regime. I’ve been using this for a month now and it has definitely made a difference in my hair. My hair is stronger and fuller than it was prior to using his product. Highly recommend!
Rebecca E.
I absolutely love ogyx products.. I like to try all of the shampoo and conditioners they offer. I can say this is probably my least favourite one they have to offer and that I have tried I just find it does nothing for my hair. I think it would work great for someone with. Wet fine thin hair though.
Jennifer H.
I love this shampoo! I lost my hair from chemotherapy and started using this when my hair started to grow back. It made my hair feel thicker and the smell is great. It also left my hair feeling soft. I don't remember what I paid for it but I believe it was reasonable. I would recommend this product for sure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Niccole  W.