OGX® Biotin & Collagen Amplifying Lotion uploaded by Ellie R.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thick Full Organix ~ Beauty. Pure Simple Amplifying Lotion High Performance Amplifying Lotion 2 For Thicker, Fuller, Healthier Looking Hair 3 Adds Volume Dimension A high performance blend of powerful ProVitamin B7 biotin infuses nutrients into every strand, while plumping collagen adds volume and dimension, and hydrolyzed wheat proteins strengthen, for thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair. Not Tested on Animals Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

Alayna M.
Found this at Walmart and decided to give it a shot. Most volume stuff makes my hair feel too heavy and greasy by the end of the day, and this absolutely doesn’t!! You don’t even need to blow dry your hair to get that beautiful root lifting boost.
Darby S.
This is perfect for that messy, undone look! It smells great it's sulfate free! Alot goes such a long way and if you spread evenly in hands and scrunch hair like your would for curls and blow-dry with diffuser or put hair in bun and let air dry it really give you nice bounce voluminous wavy/ curls. I really like the scent on these it smells like a nice perfume but not cheap or alcohol like. It's light creamy texture not to thick so it won't weigh down hair!
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL
I faithfully used this product everyday until it was finished. Made my hair shinier, fuller, and looked and felt more healthier! The price is super affordable. I am planning on getting another one since mine finished
Faviola L.
This is part of my favorite ogx line because it smells amazing and it helps my hair so much. I use this before I blow dry my hair and I massage it into my scalp. It kind of gives it a little texture when dry, which I don't like.
Megan V.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really great product, though I have found out the hard way to only use it with the other products. I've tried using it with other shampoos and all of a sudden it would gum up my hair...never have this problem when I use it with the OGX shampoos though.
Brittany B.
Smells good and absorbs quick you're not left with a gross waxy texture on the hair. It does give some decent uhmf and it's a good price, especially for the price.
Ashley C.
This product is my everyday go to. I have noticed hair growth . Since using this product I have had less breakage and shedding. I definitely recommend this product for all hair types!
Porchia L.
Canton, OH
This product was recommended to me by a friend. I have natural hair and talked about buying biotin pills for hair growth. Being that I use Organix conditioner to co wash at least 2 times a week I thought I would give it a try. I have been using this product for about a year now. The smell is ok, reminds me of twighlight woods perfume, but the product works wonders. It is literally a light spray that does not make your hair oily or hard. Spraying the product on the roots of your hair as needed will help your hair grow longer and stronger. I like the idea of getting the benefits of biotin without taking the pill, and dealing with unneccessary side effects. definitely recommend!
Shell J.
Right off the bat, let me say that I am a HUGE fan of Organix. They have high quality products for a very reasonable price. I especially love this Biotin & Collagen range they have. I've used this Amplifying Lotion as well as their shampoo and conditioner. I LOVE them. I have really thin and dry hair, but this just brings so much life, shine, bounce, and volume back into my hair. It has become a staple for me.
Erin N.
I have thin and fine hair, a very disheartening combination that I work hard to thicken and make healthier. Organix Biotin and Collagen line makes it easier to keep my hair break free and healthy from the outside in. In combination with the shampoo & Conditioner (same name) the OGX Biotin and Collagen line is an easy and quick way to help add bounce, life and life to my thin and lifeless locks.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How long have you used it? How does it make your hair feel? What results have you noticed?
ANNETTE M.
I have naturally curly hair. Do you think this product will weigh my hair down?
Erika J.
I'm a little fuzzy on the purpose of this product. Can someone clarify?
Crystal M.
Tobyhanna
I want to know if this make my hair longer in how much time?