BY OGX®

Get ready to reveal a whole new side of your natural beauty with this creamy blend made with bamboo fibers and soy proteins. Apply to strands to help give the appearance of plump-looking, lustrous locks.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carya Ovata (Hickory) Bark Extract, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth-20, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Kelli H.
Ithaca
I really liked it. Smelled good like all of their products that I have tried and or currently use. This did make my hair feel fuller and look fuller. Then after drying and styling my hair I use the OGX low shine + bamboo fiber Texture Flexible Fiber Wax and a spritz of hair spray to finish. Works great for my new very short cut. Very fine straight hair.
Magdalena M.
Tucson
I like to look and purchase beauty products at discount stores (Ross, Marshall's, TJ Maxx) and I found this item and was curious. I am convinced! I apply after my shower, and it leaves my hair smooth. I also notice less hair falling. It has a pleasant and light  scent. I will definitely purchase this again!
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. It truly does make your hair thick. Some products from the OGX line can sometimes be a hit or miss for me but this product is truly a HIT!  If you feel that your hair is thinning or if you would just like thicker hair, like I did, then definitely give this product a try.  You really won't be disappointed.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
I didn't have high hopes when I first tried this product because I've tried a million thickening creams and they usually just leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy.  This product smells amazing and made my hair feel like it was actually being fortified over time. I love using it on my ends pre-blow out and recommend.
Natasha P.
This product smells amazing and keeps flyaways from appearing. Really good for mending split ends. My only complaint it is too easy to use too much, and then your hair looks dirty.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
This works well for thickening my hair. I have straight thin hair snd after using this my hair looks fuller and beautiful. Easy to apply and smells great. The price is higher but it does work well!
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
My hair is thick on it’s own but i have noticed thinning which gives me such anxiety. This is perfect for my hair and the scent is nice. It definitely gives my hair a thicker appearance at the scalp so I would purchase again.
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I love this for helping put some life in my hair . It smells really good and is easy to use. I just scrunch it into my damp hair and let it air dry. It gives me a perfect effortless wavy, textured , full hair look.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I use this on a daily basis. I have thin, fine hair that used to be really damaged from cold treating and heat styling but I worked really hard to get my hair healthy again and I want to grow it out. I used to use the caffeine root Stimulator but it was discontinued so I have been using the Fiber Full. Every time I get out of the shower, I'll towel dry my hair, apply my leave in conditioner then spray this Throughout my roots and massage it in. There has been a noticeable difference in the few months I've been using it and it's a staple you'll always find in my bathroom
Morgan L.
Cincinnati, OH
So I’ve always had thick hair but I’ve never really had that much volume and body and this helped greatly! I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner! I love this brand as well due to the wide variety of shampoos and conditioners they have and it’s pretty affordable! Only issue I have is I always have a hard time getting it out of the bottle. I have to squeeze real hard. Maybe I need that exercise but still. Otherwise I love this shampoo! Gave my hair amazing body!
Andrea B.
Jersey City, NJ
I know this product claims to be lightweight. But is it, really? Also, does it make your hair feel greasy or dirty faster than usual (in between washes)?
Roxanne P.
How is this product? Does it leave a coating on the hair?
Kelli H.
Ithaca
This is the haircut I recently got. My hair is extremely fine and straight. Haven't been able to do much with it yet because I needed to run to the store to buy some texturizing wax. I was wondering if this would be a good product to use before I blow dry and style my hair and then the wax after my hair is dry to hold my style. Or if that would be too much and weigh my hair down.

back