BY OGX

Get ready to reveal a whole new side of your natural beauty with this creamy blend made with bamboo fibers and soy proteins. Apply to strands to help give the appearance of plump-looking, lustrous locks.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carya Ovata (Hickory) Bark Extract, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth-20, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Buy on Amazon*
Kelli H.
Ithaca
I really liked it. Smelled good like all of their products that I have tried and or currently use. This did make my hair feel fuller and look fuller. Then after drying and styling my hair I use the OGX low shine + bamboo fiber Texture Flexible Fiber Wax and a spritz of hair spray to finish. Works great for my new very short cut. Very fine straight hair.
Magdalena M.
Tucson
I like to look and purchase beauty products at discount stores (Ross, Marshall's, TJ Maxx) and I found this item and was curious. I am convinced! I apply after my shower, and it leaves my hair smooth. I also notice less hair falling. It has a pleasant and light  scent. I will definitely purchase this again!
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. It truly does make your hair thick. Some products from the OGX line can sometimes be a hit or miss for me but this product is truly a HIT!  If you feel that your hair is thinning or if you would just like thicker hair, like I did, then definitely give this product a try.  You really won't be disappointed.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
I didn't have high hopes when I first tried this product because I've tried a million thickening creams and they usually just leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy.  This product smells amazing and made my hair feel like it was actually being fortified over time. I love using it on my ends pre-blow out and recommend.
Natasha P.
This product smells amazing and keeps flyaways from appearing. Really good for mending split ends. My only complaint it is too easy to use too much, and then your hair looks dirty.
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I love this for helping put some life in my hair . It smells really good and is easy to use. I just scrunch it into my damp hair and let it air dry. It gives me a perfect effortless wavy, textured , full hair look.
bri h.
Greenville, NC
I just bout this a few days ago and I love it a lot. It makes hair thicker and I've found that it's also reduced some if my frizz. It leaves hair very soft and smells verry good. I will be buying it again and would definitly recommend this product to my friends
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
This cream works great in my hair, leaving a nice and smooth curl that is frizz free. My hair also both looks and feels thicker, especially with repeated subsequent use. The best part is that it only takes a little bit of the product to get these results.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
I absolutely love this product! Ever since destroying my thick hair in hair school, I ended up having thin lifeless hair. Using this product, helps had thickness without weighing it down. Just make sure you only use it at the ends, or you’ll feel some oiliness at the top.
Melyssa E.
Not my favorite thing. I'm all for anything that's supposed to thicken your hair and overall this product line is very good and affordable. But this particular product really just dried my hair out. It smelled good though, but I don't see myself purchasing this one again.
Andrea B.
Jersey City, NJ
I know this product claims to be lightweight. But is it, really? Also, does it make your hair feel greasy or dirty faster than usual (in between washes)?
Roxanne P.
How is this product? Does it leave a coating on the hair?
Kelli H.
Ithaca
This is the haircut I recently got. My hair is extremely fine and straight. Haven't been able to do much with it yet because I needed to run to the store to buy some texturizing wax. I was wondering if this would be a good product to use before I blow dry and style my hair and then the wax after my hair is dry to hold my style. Or if that would be too much and weigh my hair down.