BY OGX®

Feel like you rule the rainforest with this energizing boost for your hair. An exotic fresh scent combines with bamboo fibers and soy proteins to help your hair appear fuller, thicker, and more voluminous.

Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Carya Ovata (Hickory) Bark Extract, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-7 Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth-7, Polysorbate 20, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Sunny P.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I discovered this shampoo a little over a month ago, and I am in love! It is very strengthening for my hair and I have seen results within couple of days. Also this shampoo washes out all the gunk and oil in my hair to leave me feeling very refreshing after use. Plus I don't even have to use so much product each time I wash my hair (which is every 2 or 3 days). I am extremely satisfied with this product. It's strengthening, gives my hair thickness, and on top of everything it smells good.
Johanna S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Y'all I hate to say I am not a fan anymore.. This shampoo left such residue on my hair that I thought I had an unbelievable case of dandruff. When I got my hair cut, my stylist said the shampoo was causing my hair to fallout and residue on my scalp. Problem solved as soon as I stopped using this shampoo.
Hannah H.
I was a bit disappointed with this shampoo. My hair usually falls flat after I blow dry it and I was hoping this shampoo would help it remain fuller and have more volume but it didn't. It didn't make my hair sticky like some OGX products do, but it just didn't give me the volume I was hoping for.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Amazing! This shampoo is my new favorite obsession. It literally changes the texture of your boat by providing fullness without weighing it down. The smell is great and unique and I've received many compliments. I cannot live without this! I use along with the conditioner and thickening cream.
Vanessa P.
Off is such an amazing brand! And the price is decent. They have different kinds for different needs. They sell it at most stores. I usually get mine at target or Walmart. About $6 each. Its easily recommendable for anyone because they have so many different kinds for different concerns.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
Tried this shampoo after buying it on sale at Walgreens. My hair started looking way healthier after using it with the conditioner for a week. My hair felt voluminous & looked a lot more full. I can say I was very satisfied with this product & will continue purchasing it.
Ariagne V.
Winchester, MA
The OGX Strength + Body Bamboo Fiber-Full Shampoo is great. My hair looks healthier after started using every other day for a week. I buy it in Walgreens and I definitely will buy it again. The packaging is perfect. I feel very satisfied with this product.
Marie H.
Plano,Tx
From first use I noticed that using both the shampoo and conditioner helps with my current hair tangle issue. I did not expect this to work so well on my hair after being spoiled with the biotin formula. This is a great line!
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
This shampoo does a fantastic job cleaning but not weighing my hair down. I don't care for the other types from this brand but this particular shampoo and conditioner works fabulously for my fine hair.
Vanessa C.
I bought this product to my kid ( 8 years ) because her hair was broked and opaque, those products (shampoo and conditioner ) made the difference, her hair changed and look amazing.
Jules d.
I would like to know those who tried it does it weigh your hair down? my hair med fine hair . and does it do what it says on bottle
Jess W.
What does it smell like ? Does it leave it Great after more then a month use ?
Tory W.
Webster , TX
Hi guys I'm a cancer survivor; I was wondering if any one had cool tricks for hair to get it to look and feel thicker? What kind of products do you use?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Does this help with hair fallout? And if no, can you recommend an OGX shampoo that does?
Shay B.
Does anyone else find that their hair feels oily after use?