BY OGX

Feel like you rule the rainforest with this energizing boost for your hair. An exotic fresh scent combines with bamboo fibers and soy proteins to help your hair appear fuller, thicker, and more voluminous.

Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Carya Ovata (Hickory) Bark Extract, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-7 Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth-7, Polysorbate 20, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Karen H.
Really love this shampoo. Smells good and makes my hair feel nice and less frizzy. I could get away with not flat ironing it after. I really like this brand. I do think it’s a little pricey though so I always wait for a sale at Ulta to get some.
Stephanie H.
I've just recently started using this one and omg! I love it so much. It makes my hair so much more voluminous and it lasts pretty much all day. The only thing is I wish it had a unique smell like most of their other shampoos do.
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
This shampoo is great, but I’m not really sure it worked well with my hair. It made my hair hard to manage and extremely hard to brush after use. Other than that, the scent is clean and it may work better with others.
ARIEL J.
BROUSSARD
The bamboo is by far my favorite of the ogx products! I have super fine hair, it always leaves my hair feeling full and healthy! My only complaint is its so hard to find at big box stores where i use to buy it!
Julie L.
Centreville
Not impressed. I tried this shampoo for the summer and it didn’t do much for me. I got my hair bleached around 8 months ago, and I started using this shampoo around 2 months ago and found the quality of my hair was a lot worse. Maybe it’s only on treated hair, but this shampoo really didn’t impress me. I had more dandruff than before, and my hair felt a lot drier (I used this with OGX® Coconut Milk Conditioner which I actually did like).
Katia M.
Goshen, IN
Good shampoo. Smells great and add lots of volume! I would definitely repurchase and recommend this to anyone looking for a great affordable volume infusing shampoo
Dallas L.
Honestly it is my favorite shampoo right now. I love how it smells and how it keeps my hair feeling light and not weighted down. I use about a quarter sized amount and find that a bottle can last me about a month or so. It is affordable too with great quality ingredients
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
Could really tell a difference with the strength of my hair but seemed to not clean my roots very well. I have naturally oily roots and it didn’t really deep clean. Over all I like the product, purchased from Ulta. Around $5 for each shampoo or conditioner.
Mary H.
Dundee, FL
This product didn't work well with my hair. It made my hair feel dry and hard to brush afterwards. I also noticed my hair was frizzy once it dried and my hair did not look up to it's best. However, the smell is amazing...the outcome not so much.
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
This smells oddly good. I don't know if I've ever smelled something like this before but I feel like I'm at a spa when I do. It does an amazing job cleaning my scalp. All Ogx shampoos do such a good job but I feel like this one is even better.
Jules d.
I would like to know those who tried it does it weigh your hair down? my hair med fine hair . and does it do what it says on bottle
Jess W.
What does it smell like ? Does it leave it Great after more then a month use ?
Tory W.
Holiday, FL
Hi guys I'm a cancer survivor; I was wondering if any one had cool tricks for hair to get it to look and feel thicker? What kind of products do you use?
Katie S.
So I received this as a sample..& I really liked it,but only got to use it once. Was wondering if it's really worth buying? Is it pricey?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Does this help with hair fallout? And if no, can you recommend an OGX shampoo that does?

Amazon