OGX® Bamboo Brunette Shampoo uploaded by Bobbi S.

BY OGX®

Who says brunettes can’t have all the fun? Infuse your beautiful brunette strands with this moisture-rich blend with bamboo extract and almond oil to help illuminate rich caramel and mahogany tones.**

** Results may vary depending on hair type. Does not contain peroxide or any form of hair colorant or dye.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyquaternium-10, Methyl Gluceth-10, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Bobbi S.
Riverton
(I should preface this by saying I'm a longtime WEN user.) I bought this because I just had my hair colored and wanted it to help with color retention. Well, when I opened the shampoo and put it on my hair and it smelled delightful and then instantly, I could feel that my hair felt like straw! I couldn't get out of my hair fast enough... I immediately used the Bamboo conditioner and my hair felt a little better but I knew it wasn't right. I rinsed and got out of the shower. My hair was so dry and felt horrible, I used a ton of It's a 10 leave in conditioner, which helped. The next day in the shower, I used my regular cleaning conditioner from Wen and my hair felt it's normal soft self. I will never use this again. 2 stars for the great smell
Kelly K.
Bloomington
Love this brand and especially this shampoo product! Brings out the brown and golden tones in my hair. Can be used as often as one needs, which is a huge plus. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a quality hair product.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I read the description on this shampoo and I thought I’d try it out! It claims to brighten brunette hair and make is shinier; well it’s not a lie! My natural dark hair actually became so glossy and shiny after using this with the conditioner for awhile! I also use the oil treatment to protect my hair from UV rays! I am so impressed this this! It also smells so good but I can’t believe how well it works
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
I love any brunette products. I always feel like there's so many for blondes but I don't see as much for brunette. This is good for both colored and natural browns which I love because it enhances my natural colors. I like to use this year around to make my hair more lively. I would suggest pairing it with the matching conditioner to get the full effect.
Kim L.
I really liked the smell of this shampoo. It did nice on my hair. It lathers great and rinses good too. It didn't really leave any tint on your hair like I was hoping. My hair has a hard time holding color and I don't think this helped any.
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
I’m a sucker for cute packaging and I adore how they package products! It wasn’t my favorite shampoo but they all smell so good! It’s priced well but it’s not something I’d continually buy as it didn’t do what I wanted
Emma P.
Garner, NC
I love this!!! My hair smells and looking incredible after. It is so shiny it radiates light, and I would totally recommend it for anyone who like their hair to be very easy to straighten and curl.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Erica m.
My favorite shampoo! I love how my hair smelled after. I like this better than the John Frieda brunette shampoo line. I have an oily scalp and it made it feel more at ease! I would forsure buy again.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so excited to try this I've been hearing the hypha and to start it smells amazing it lathers with a small amount but the thing that made me give it two staid that my head go so itchy it's crazy I felt like I had bugs in my hair I even irritated my scalp with all the scratching I don't know if I had an allergic reaction or what the hell happend it was a horrible experience sorry not sorry