OGX® Bamboo Brunette Conditioner uploaded by Bobbi S.

BY OGX®

Help moisturize and protect your radiant brunette strands with this moisture-rich blend with bamboo extract and almond oil. Help illuminate rich caramel and mahogany tones and reveal a multi-faceted radiant glow.

** Results may vary depending on hair type. Does not contain peroxide or any form of hair colorant or dye.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Buy on ULTA
Bobbi S.
Riverton
I'll start by saying I'm a longtime WEN user and I bought this because I just had my hair colored and was hoping this would help with color retention. The Bamboo conditioner smells great and after using the shampoo (which made my hair feel like dried out straw) made my hair felt a little better - but still not super conditioned. I even left it in the whole time I was in the shower. After getting out of the shower, my hair was so dry and felt horrible, I had to use a ton of It's a 10 leave in conditioner, which did help. (The next day in the shower, I used my regular cleansing conditioner from Wen and my hair felt it's normal soft self.) I will never use this or the shampoo again. 3 stars for the great smell and it was slightly conditioning.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
I loooovvveee OGX. As someone with brown hair, I had to try this product. I feel as if it gives you an ash shade. It smells nice. You can also find good deals on this brand at Ulta.
Leah S.
Oakdale
This whole line is amazing! For being a hairdresser and I know it's hard sometimes to buy expensive products the stuff really is the best it's a inexpensive and everything is sulfate free! I love the way it makes the hair feel and it keeps color bright and helps it last longer and keep the hair healthy!
Alicia K.
I love anything from this brand, but this conditioner is my favorite. I have very dark brown hair that I color. This helps keep my color vibrant longer so I don't have to dye it as often. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and easy to style. It has a pleasant smell. I recommend this for all brunettes!
Katelyn E.
I like how this makes my hair feel, but I don’t think that the brunette label on it has anything to do in the shampoo. I like it but I don’t think that I will be purchasing it again. I was neutral on this
Morgan W.
Louisa, KY
Love this conditioner, i have super curly hair and this did not dry it out at all. I purchased it at my local Walmart and the price was around average for a conditioner. The scent was okay it I like more fruity smells personally. I was satisfied with the way my hair felt after I washed it. I will be repurchasing it
chelsea H.
Love this! Shiney hair without feeling greasy! I use this while my hair is still damp and let it sit dry for a bit before I blow dry it. It might just be me, but I feel like letting it soak in before vliw trying really helps the shine factor! Plus, this smells amazibg!
Stacy C.
Niles, OH
Used this when I first went dark from blonde. Love the smell. My thick hair was begging for it. My hair was super dry and this product stayed soft and didn't seap in. I'm very satisfied. Got my sister-in-law hooked on it too.
Blake M.
Zionsville, IN
Good soft conditioner, great for bringing my hair back to life. I enjoy its brunette radiating qualities. My hair feels so good after using this brand I really enjoy the smells as well. Great product that'd I'd use again!
Isobel B.
Woodruff, SC
This is such a wonderful product. It makes my hair so soft and healthy feeling. It works very well with dry scalp and it fights frizz. The smell is amazing and very long lasting. I am very satisfied with this product.