OGX® B5 Shampoo uploaded by kelly g.OGX® B5 Shampoo uploaded by Yaray L.OGX® B5 Shampoo uploaded by Lonnesha D.

BY OGX

This nourishing formula blend, infused with Vitamin B5 and ProVitamin B can help get your hair health back on track by drenching it with nutrient-rich moisture.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B), Phospholipids, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

Yaray L.
Orlando, FL
So I used to buy very expensive shampoos but when you’re on budget? This is the best affordable hair cleanser you can get your hands on! A little bit of the product goes a long way, lathers very very well. The fragrance is AMAZING! it also leaves my hair feeling and looking SO healthy! Very moisturizing but not so much that your hair feels gross after a couple of days. I absolutely love this product. After using this product I use their conditioner as well as shown in my picture!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
If I could rate this stuff lower than a 1 I probably would. I bought it probably a year ago from Walmart and hated it. The OGX® B5 Conditioner worked okay. However his shampoo was awful. It didn’t do a good job detangling my hair at all. And after I washed it out my hair felt like straw! I definitely won’t be repurchasing. The only thing I use it for now is my weave hair.
Carly S.
This stuff smells SO good and leaves your hair feeling so soft. I love everything from OGX and I purchase a new scent every time I go in. I love trying all the different types and benefits. It keeps it exciting to buy new shampoo!!!
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
I felt this shampoo didnt strengthen my hair. It smelt great, was easy to use but it made my hair feel a little dry. It did clean overall which a good reason. I would recommend to anyone that's looking for a vitamin base shampoo. Every hair type/body chemistry is different.
Christian D.
Charleston
Made my hair feel so much better. I could tell it was stronger after the first wash. Worked great for my dry head. Can find it pretty much anywhere. Dont skimp out on knock offs. Completely satisfied with it
Vanessa N.
Tomball, TX
This smelled awesome! It made my hair feel soft and full after the wash. It even looked good without blow drying. I usually get fly aways, but with this my hair looked smooth and shiny.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so excited to try this I've been hearing the hypha and to start it smells amazing it lathers with a small amount but the thing that made me give it two staid that my head go so itchy it's crazy I felt like I had bugs in my hair I even irritated my scalp with all the scratching I don't know if I had an allergic reaction or what the hell happend it was a horrible experience sorry not sorry
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I hardly ever expand my shampoo list from anything except the rose herbal essence but I received this shampoo for free and I didn't want it to go to waste. I tried it out and I really liked it. It's not for me but it's a really great shampoo. I'll always always chose my herbal essence over any other shampoo though.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
This shampoo is great! I didn't know how it would smell because it didn't have a great name, but it smells great and makes my hair feel healthier than ever! Highly recommend all ogx products, but this is a great place to start!
Mary A.
OGX's Vitamin B5 shampoo + conditioner combo are the perfect match for my hair. My natural hair color is black but I bleach to lighten it and then dye it a medium shade of blonde for it to look natural with my skin tone. Over the years, this dyeing process has damaged my hair but this is the only hair color that looks good on me so I keep doing it.

No other shampoo + conditioner combo has ever worked so well until now. I use the shampoo & conditioner together for best results and it leaves my hair feeling light, clean and extra soft. Of course, once I step out of the shower I take a couple of extra steps with other products before blow drying my hair, but OGX as my Step 1 is definitely what leaves my hair feeling and looking fabulous!

My hair is not the oily kind, but appears dry when I don't treat it properly because of the color damage. Please note: I have relatively thick hair, but it's not extremely coarse, it's between thin and thick - if this helps in your decision making!
Lisa C.
I've been using this brand for years. This is a new scent and I'm excited to try it! Has anyone had any luck with this one?
Kaylie R.
bronx
How does this work well ?

Amazon