OGX® B5 Shampoo uploaded by Yaray L.OGX® B5 Shampoo uploaded by Lonnesha D.

BY OGX®

This nourishing formula blend, infused with Vitamin B5 and ProVitamin B can help get your hair health back on track by drenching it with nutrient-rich moisture.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B), Phospholipids, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• I've been using this brand for years. This is a new scent and I'm...1 Answers
Yaray L.
Orlando, FL
So I used to buy very expensive shampoos but when you’re on budget? This is the best affordable hair cleanser you can get your hands on! A little bit of the product goes a long way, lathers very very well. The fragrance is AMAZING! it also leaves my hair feeling and looking SO healthy! Very moisturizing but not so much that your hair feels gross after a couple of days. I absolutely love this product. After using this product I use their conditioner as well as shown in my picture!
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Oh Organix how I love thee. This is my number one shampoo and conditioner and always will be shampoo and conditioner even if I don't use it everyday because it is what for stored my hair back to life with a couple other products after it all fell out it is a fantastic Brand
Carly S.
This stuff smells SO good and leaves your hair feeling so soft. I love everything from OGX and I purchase a new scent every time I go in. I love trying all the different types and benefits. It keeps it exciting to buy new shampoo!!!
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
I felt this shampoo didnt strengthen my hair. It smelt great, was easy to use but it made my hair feel a little dry. It did clean overall which a good reason. I would recommend to anyone that's looking for a vitamin base shampoo. Every hair type/body chemistry is different.
Christian D.
Charleston
Made my hair feel so much better. I could tell it was stronger after the first wash. Worked great for my dry head. Can find it pretty much anywhere. Dont skimp out on knock offs. Completely satisfied with it
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so excited to try this I've been hearing the hypha and to start it smells amazing it lathers with a small amount but the thing that made me give it two staid that my head go so itchy it's crazy I felt like I had bugs in my hair I even irritated my scalp with all the scratching I don't know if I had an allergic reaction or what the hell happend it was a horrible experience sorry not sorry
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I hardly ever expand my shampoo list from anything except the rose herbal essence but I received this shampoo for free and I didn't want it to go to waste. I tried it out and I really liked it. It's not for me but it's a really great shampoo. I'll always always chose my herbal essence over any other shampoo though.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
This shampoo is great! I didn't know how it would smell because it didn't have a great name, but it smells great and makes my hair feel healthier than ever! Highly recommend all ogx products, but this is a great place to start!
Stephanie V.
I have both the shampoo and conditioner and the name is not just for marketing it actually do as it state, it made my hair feel so strong after I use it which I’m assuming it’s do to the b5 in it, I was satisfied with both of them but I don’t use it every week because if feels like it a protein base product
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
I love all OGX products usually, they can be a little bit pricey. I chose this shampoo because my hair is damaged from heat & color & the vitamins in this say they will help. Them smell was the best part of this product, still not sure if i saw a difference in my hair though.
Lisa C.
I've been using this brand for years. This is a new scent and I'm excited to try it! Has anyone had any luck with this one?