OGX® Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo uploaded by Sara B.OGX® Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo uploaded by Sara B.OGX® Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo uploaded by Kianna R.

BY OGX® #28 in Dry Shampoo

Spice up your routine with awapuhi ginger. This creamy formula helps penetrate each strand with moisture to mend and repair brittle, frizzy or unruly hair. The result? Soft and healthy swish, scented by Hawaii.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Hedychium Coronarium (Awapuhi Ginger) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035).

• Does these work well? I need to know before purchasing 2 Answers
  • Is this product good for sensitive scalp? My friend has serious tr...1 Answers
  • Does it make hair soft, or more texturizing?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
I love this shampoo for a drugstore product! I have extremely long hair that is dry on the ends but oily on the scalp. It does not make the top of my hair greasy which I'm a fan of. You can also use this daily if you wanted which if you're into that, you'd love it. It has a super nice scent that isn't neither feminine or masculine so anyone can easily use it. Another thing I like about this product is you need very little product per use so in the long run you will save some money. I recommend trying it because personally I have fallen in love with the shampoo and conditioner!
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
This shampoo is life. I used Herbal Essence for years-I tried every kind I could find- and none of them even came close to this shampoo. At the time, I had really curly, dry, damaged hair. I couldn't keep it tame, it knotted all the time, it was a ball of frizz, and it felt like straw. Ever since I started using this about a year and a half ago, my hair has nicely formed curls, it's hydrated, not frizzy but not weighed down either, and it's just all around beautiful-texture and looks. I will ALWAYS recommend this shampoo. It's fantastic.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
I started using these products when I first went natural 4 years ago. This product smells great and definitely gets my hair clean. I don't like that I have to use a lot of the conditioner to feel like I am actually doing anything. The shampoo makes my hair feel a bit dry Soni have to follow up with a leave in conditioner.
Mackenzie J.
Mackenzie J.
I love this product! I was looking for a change in regards to my previous shampoo and conditioner. I was facing dry and frizzy hair, which other products wouldn't event touch. The lather was great, and I definitely plan on purchasing them again in the near future.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Nampa, ID
Im never disappointed with any of this product line. I found this at Walmart. The price is pretty good for me. It works well for my processed/medicated hair, and smells great. All the OGX products have their own look that draws you to their spot on the shelf.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Wake Forest
I like OGX hair products a lot because the quality seems much better than comparable products in the same price range. I love this scent, but I also appreciate that it doesn't leave my hair overly fragranced after it's dry.
works awesome on my hair! smell was very organic and natural. loved the results it gave me. the price was also a affordable. lasted me pretty good. I would absolutely buy this product again it was great!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
I absolutely love all types of this brand products they are so healthy and so good for your hair and they have every type for every hair issue
Victoria f.
Victoria f.
Sacramento, CA
This shampoo doesn't feel like shampoo on my hair, it feels moisturizing and doesn't leave my hair dry which is what I love!❤❤
Kianna R.
Kianna R.
I like this shampoo product it works good and it smells really good also.. It has a lot of good ingredients
Brianda S.
Brianda S.
Does this shampoo help with dry hair? Also my hair falls out a lot, would this help too?
Jakeena H.
Jakeena H.
Madison, WI
Does these work well? I need to know before purchasing
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Berry, KY
What is this product exactly for ?
Julieta D.
Julieta D.
Is this product Vegan?
Gab R.
Gab R.
Bellingham, WA
I really really love OGX. They're like the lush of shampoo. But I don't know if this specific "Awapuhi Ginger" is good for brittle hair. Has anyone who tried this (that has thin brittle hair) recommend this? My hair is also very bleached and damaged.