OGX® Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo uploaded by Sara B.OGX® Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo uploaded by Sara B.OGX® Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo uploaded by Kianna R.

OGX® Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo

Spice up your routine with awapuhi ginger. This creamy formula helps penetrate each strand with moisture to mend and repair brittle, frizzy or unruly hair. The result? Soft and healthy swish, scented by Hawaii.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Hedychium Coronarium (Awapuhi Ginger) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035).

• Does these work well? I need to know before purchasing 2 Answers
  • Is this product good for sensitive scalp? My friend has serious ...1 Answers
  • Does it make hair soft, or more texturizing?1 Answers
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I liked this when I had it, it was the shampoo I left at my boyfriend’s house for when I showered there and his mom ended up stealing it lol. As long g as someone is using it. It’s not my favorite, but I can’t think of anything that stuck out to me as bad when using it. It was fairly cheap, $5-6, it has a great scent (different and much better than the conditioner) and it leaves your hair feeling very clean. Also, who doesn’t love OGX packaging? The rounded off bottle with the little cap are always nice & never leak when I have them in my weekender bag.
Madison W.
Three Rivers
This brand is sulfate free, which means it’s better for your hair than normal shampoos. It leaves your hair smelling super soft with an amazing scent! I use it everyday and my hair has never looked healthier! I love this product and would recommend it to everyone!
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
These are just okay for me. They come in the cutest little bottles and they smell really good, but I don’t feel like they make my hair feel amazing. My hair actually feels a little brittle and tangly after using the shampoo and conditioner while other products leave my hair feeling silky smooth. Perhaps I haven’t found the right formula, but I’m not impressed with what I have tried.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
I like that this shampoo is at a good price point, sulfate free, and it lathers very well for sulfate free! However, it leaves my hair feeling like straw after I rinse it out. I expect better from a shampoo that is "Revitalizing." I wouldn't rebuy or recommend this to a friend because of that.  My hair feels good after using conditioner though (I've never tried the ogx awapuhi conditioner.)
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
I love the OGX brand. I've tried several different kinds of their shampoos and conditioners. I liked this Awapuhi Ginger shampoo because it smelt great and worked well for my hair.
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
I love the smell of this shampoo, a little more than their coconut one. This shampoo does not dry my hair out and it helps my hair stay strong. This one helps decrease the frizziness because I think it gives my hair more weight compare to the coconut one. But the coconut one gives it more hydration which I need in the winter.
Jannet M.
I love this! First of all it smells freaking amazing! Also gives your hair such a nice soft feeling and gives your hair that umpf you've been looking for! I normally use it right after the shower with towel dried hair & when ever I straighten my hair I Add a little to make it look nice and silky:)
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
First of all, I LOVE the smell of this shampoo. I was experiencing a ton of postpartum hair loss and breakage and thought I would give this a try. Other than my hair being super soft after the first use, it took about a week for me to notice how much less hair that was breaking.
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
I love the smell of this one! Organix stuff normally always smells good, and has an amazing affect on my hair! It makes my hair nice and soft, and doesn’t weigh it down! It’s all natural stuff and you can feel the quality! Worth the price!
alexis S.
This product is so good for your hair. It’s super nourishing and it makes it very soft. It leaves no residue behind either. I strongly recommend this product to those of you with damaged hair. i would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Brianda S.
Does this shampoo help with dry hair? Also my hair falls out a lot, would this help too?
Autumn S.
Berry, KY
What is this product exactly for ?
Jakeena H.
Madison, WI
Does these work well? I need to know before purchasing
Taryn D.
Stratford, CT
Does it make hair soft, or more texturizing?
Courtney P.
San Bernardino, CA
How does this help your hair