OGX® Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo uploaded by Sara B.OGX® Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo uploaded by Sara B.OGX® Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo uploaded by Kianna R.

BY OGX

Spice up your routine with awapuhi ginger. This creamy formula helps penetrate each strand with moisture to mend and repair brittle, frizzy or unruly hair. The result? Soft and healthy swish, scented by Hawaii.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Hedychium Coronarium (Awapuhi Ginger) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035).

• Does these work well? I need to know before purchasing 2 Answers
  • Is this product good for sensitive scalp? My friend has ...1 Answers
  • Does it make hair soft, or more texturizing?1 Answers
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I liked this when I had it, it was the shampoo I left at my boyfriend’s house for when I showered there and his mom ended up stealing it lol. As long g as someone is using it. It’s not my favorite, but I can’t think of anything that stuck out to me as bad when using it. It was fairly cheap, $5-6, it has a great scent (different and much better than the conditioner) and it leaves your hair feeling very clean. Also, who doesn’t love OGX packaging? The rounded off bottle with the little cap are always nice & never leak when I have them in my weekender bag.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
These are just okay for me. They come in the cutest little bottles and they smell really good, but I don’t feel like they make my hair feel amazing. My hair actually feels a little brittle and tangly after using the shampoo and conditioner while other products leave my hair feeling silky smooth. Perhaps I haven’t found the right formula, but I’m not impressed with what I have tried.
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
This is probably some of the absolutely best smelling shampoos I have ever used. It was super moisturizing for my hair, and I really appreciated the convenience of being able to pick it up at the drug store.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
I like that this shampoo is at a good price point, sulfate free, and it lathers very well for sulfate free! However, it leaves my hair feeling like straw after I rinse it out. I expect better from a shampoo that is "Revitalizing." I wouldn't rebuy or recommend this to a friend because of that.  My hair feels good after using conditioner though (I've never tried the ogx awapuhi conditioner.)
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
This shampoo smells theee best! I love it. I’ve bought this multiple times and although loved this product, have reached out and tried a few other shampoos/conditioner in the OGX line.

Needless to say, I recommend this whole line of products! They are great and I have never been disappointed.
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
First of all, I LOVE the smell of this shampoo. I was experiencing a ton of postpartum hair loss and breakage and thought I would give this a try. Other than my hair being super soft after the first use, it took about a week for me to notice how much less hair that was breaking.
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
I love the smell of this one! Organix stuff normally always smells good, and has an amazing affect on my hair! It makes my hair nice and soft, and doesn’t weigh it down! It’s all natural stuff and you can feel the quality! Worth the price!
Kelly H.
St Petersburg, FL
This smells absolutely incredible and works so well. My hair feels so clean and fresh after using this shampoo. The prices for this brand are very affordable for the quality of ingredients. I really recommend giving this brand a try. I will be buying again
Nicole M.
This brand has always been my favorite! I love these shampoos and conditions so much. They do a lot for your hair, the organic ingredients they put it them is amazing. It leaves my hair feeling so clean.
Kayla W.
I love the OGX brand. I've tried several different kinds of their shampoos and conditioners. I liked this Awapuhi Ginger shampoo because it smelt great and worked well for my hair.
Brianda S.
Does this shampoo help with dry hair? Also my hair falls out a lot, would this help too?
Autumn S.
Berry, KY
What is this product exactly for ?
Jakeena H.
Madison, WI
Does these work well? I need to know before purchasing
Taryn D.
East Haven, CT
Does it make hair soft, or more texturizing?
Courtney P.
San Bernardino, CA
How does this help your hair

Target