OGX® Awapuhi Ginger Dry Conditioner uploaded by Leandro V.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX Awapuhi Ginger Dry Conditioner 19.5 oz

Chi N.
Chi N.
Norman Park
Organix products are perfect for the natural black girls. Although it is on the pricey side it is worth the money has a great fruit smell. Leaves hair soft shiny and moisturized. I've been using these products for over a year. Also these products are really great for washing extensions
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
This is one of my favorite conditioners! I've bought quite a few bottles. A little goes a long way & the scent is amazing! It's very moisturizing & treats dry ends. I use this in combination with the shampoo & they work so well!
Jacie B.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
This is my favorite combination of the brand for my hair. I have curly hair and love how it contains no sulfates but still lathers nicely. Leaves my hair feeling very soft and manageable, and the smell is very pleasant!
Letty U.
Letty U.
Summit , IL
Definitivamente el mejor shompoo y todo lo referente a cabello , no solo es la marca sino realmente la calidad te das cuenta q su fórmula es buena en los primeros usos yo la amo.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
The shampoo and conditioner smell so good. Only complaint is it makes my hair greasy.
Leandro V.
Leandro V.
Santiago de Chile
Please, give me all of this. I started to use this conditioner and I was like OH MY GODDESS, I have curly hair and it's a little bit difficult to get a decent result whit the regular conditioners but this one is one of my favorite. For real. Love it.