OGX® Awapuhi Ginger Conditioner uploaded by Leandro V.

OGX Awapuhi Ginger Dry Conditioner 19.5 oz

Cinthia L.
Long Beach, CA
I am currently using this conditioner and I love how smooth it leaves my hair feeling! I love using OGX shampoos. they make my hair feel great and have amazing smells! I am constantly trying different ones depending on what I think my hair needs at the moment and love to mix match the shampoos and conditioners.
Stephanie Q.
Westminster, CO
Least favorite conditioner! Smell is great but i dont feel it does anything for my hair. It is affordable and easy to find but the other lines in this brand work better to combat particular issues and others that are better for day to day maintenance. This particular line is unnecessary for daily use.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I have tried absolutely every ogx product that they make and the ogx awapui & ginger shampoos and conditioners are my holy grail products! It is a staple in my shower. They smell absolutely amazing. They leave my hair detangled and feeling silky smooth. They also add volume and get rid of my frizz! I have very long wavy hair and this product is the best stuff for it! Hands down a must own!
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It was by far their best conditioner because it left my hair so soft and the smell stayed for a long time. I haven’t been able to find it in a while, which is sad because it is SUCH a good product.
Samantha I.
New bern , NC
This is my all time favorite scent of OGX hair products. After using the shampoo and conditioner, it leaves my hair feeling super soft! I’d never go back to another shampoo/conditioner brand.
Isabelle S.
Ames, IA
I love this brand, I have used almost every sent of the shampoo and conditioner because it makes my hair feel amazing when I use it. All the scents are super nice and nothing too over powering. You can get this brand at most drug stores for a very reasonable price which is another draw!
Monet S.
Very nice scent and keeps my hair soft and adds so much moisture. Helps with shine and the health of my hair. Very affordable and pretty easy to find. I’m not sure if I️t works with colored treated hair.
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This stuff is a little more spendy per bottle but I do LOVE all of OGX beauty shampoo and conditioner, I alternate scents because I can never decide, I like them all! This ginger one is heavenly though, I’ve gotten it quite a few times over the past few years!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I really liked this shampoo because I didn’t feel like it was overly heavy on my fine hair, but I was disappointed that it doesn’t smell the same as the shampoo. It’s not completely different, by it’s not the same and I love the shampoo scent so much.
Nicole L.
This smells like Jesus’ tears. It’s amazing and it leave my curly hair so moisturizes and soft. The price is also really affordable for the quality of the product. I would definitely recommend to everyone, especially those with dry curly hair!