BY OGX® #77 in Shampoo

Indulge in a lavish, moisturizing creamy shampoo infused with the hawaiian beauty secret of rich awapuhi ginger extract to instantly mend and soften dry, coarse hair while stimulating the scalp with freshness, rich keratin proteins fortify each strand creating restored, soft, strengthened hair from the inside out.

• Iam currently using this shampoo and conditoner, and i have very ...1 Answers
  • I've always seen this product in the store and wanted to try it, ...5 Answers
  • I have been wanting to get new shampoo and conditioner for awhile...4 Answers
OGX® Awaphui Ginger Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "This shampoo smells great, it has a scent thats hard to describe somewhere in between floral and fruity but very light and feminine at the same time." in 23 reviews
  • "OMFG :) i cant even tell you how good this product is <3 it smells amazing and it makes my hair feel soo fresh and silky <3 " in 17 reviews
  • "Organix is honestly a really good company, I've always liked every one of the shampoos and conditioners they have came out with, not badly priced either" in 12 reviews
  • "I usually find these on sale kmart and I'm always repurchasing leaves my hair smelling amazing and shiny i don't have damaged hair so i don't know if it would make a difference" in 12 reviews
  • "It doesn't make my hair feel super soft and silky and I don't feel like it conditions very well." in 11 reviews
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not say this enough!!! The Organix Awaphui Ginger Shampoo and Conditioner is the best Drug Store / Grocery Store Shampoo/Conditioner EVER!!! I refuse to use any other Conditioner! It makes my hair weightless and silky smooth! I have very long hair and this helps de tangle it! Not only does it look healthier but it also feels healthier! Trust me you will want to go out and look for the OGX Awaphui & Ginger Conditioner it is amazing! Bonus points if you use it with the shampoo. I like to mix it up with the other Organix Shampoos however the conditioner i use is always the Awaphui Ginger!!!
Elle T.
I've heard so much good things about this shampoo from my cousin as well as from different people reviewing from the web. Having a difficulty finding the right shampoo for my frizzy hair, finally I decided to give this a try. After 2 weeks of using this shampoo I have noticed that it's not helping my hair at all rather it's making it worse. My hair was frizzy and hard. I've given it a chance and used it for a month but still the same result. I like the scent though and the consistency of the product but the result is a big NO NO for me. My hair was just a mess! Sorry Organix!
Krystal B.
Bishop, CA
Love, love, love this stuff!! In one use it turned my hair from frizzy and dry to sleek, shiny and healthy. I recommend this to anyone who has major hair damage or dry hair that needs a little TLC. The formula itself feels creamy and thick. Since switching to this shampoo and conditioner my hair has become more manageable and thicker. It is a little pricey, but when it's on sale is when I snag it for around $5 a bottle. It's sold at most of the stores I visit on a daily basis, so finding it is easy. it's a miracle in a bottle as far as I'm concerned!
Abby J.
Spring Hill, TN
This shampoo & conditioner smells AMAZING!!! I have curly, long, thick hair. Unfortunately, I did not like the results that I had with these products. I felt as if when I rinsed the conditioner out that there was no moisture left in my hair.... Also the shampoo left that "squeaky clean" feeling, which I don't appreciate in a shampoo.
Kayla K.
Massena, NY
The smell of this product is outrageous! It doesn't do much to benefit my hair, personally but it was definitely worth a shot. I love the idea of Organix, I just wish it worked better for my hair! Leaves it very dry but perhaps I can incorporate a leave-in treatment or morrocan oil to see if that adds effect.
Elisa M.
Honestly, I have tried just about every shampoo and conditioner at the store and Organix is what I fell in love with! I always tell people what I use when they compliment my hair. Ever since I started using this my hair is softer, shinier, and it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend this!
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
II LOVE this brand!! My hair was so dry and I had so many split ends, but after a nice trim and using this for over a year now, my hair is the healthiest it has ever been. They have a variety of shampoo scents, and each one has a specific purpose for specific type of hair. I highly recommend!!
Kendra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am super pleased with this conditioner! I have highlighted hair and my hair tends to need moisture. I was skeptical due to the fact I haven't liked Organix products in the past, but this shampoo and conditioner is amazing!!! The smell is wonderful and my hair feels luxurious after using it.
chelsea u.
Smells really nice and leaves you hair soft! It's a great product for a decent price normally around $6 at walmart! My hair is dyed & straight and everyone compliments me on my soft hair! It's also in a nice bottle it won't leak. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Esther G.
Cumming, GA
I love love love love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is somewhere in between wavy and straight. Its very hard to manage and gets frizzy very easily and I cant just use any shampoo and conditioner. This is the only thing I use all year long. Especially during the summer.
Annika B.
What is your favorite scent of this brand of hair care products?
Megan M.
Newton, KS
This brand is a little more expensive than most shampoos and conditioners, do you think it's worth the price?
Alyce O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which organic shampoo and conditioner are your favorites?
Chelsey B.
East Earl, PA
I've always seen this product in the store and wanted to try it, but is it really all it's cracked up to be? I really like the look of their bottles which makes me think it's worth the money...?
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this conditioner leave any greasy residue? And also, which line from OGX is the best?