BY OGX® #38 in Shampoo

Indulge in a lavish, moisturizing creamy shampoo infused with the hawaiian beauty secret of rich awapuhi ginger extract to instantly mend and soften dry, coarse hair while stimulating the scalp with freshness, rich keratin proteins fortify each strand creating restored, soft, strengthened hair from the inside out.

• Iam currently using this shampoo and conditoner, and i have very ...1 Answers
  • I've always seen this product in the store and wanted to try it, ...5 Answers
  • I have been wanting to get new shampoo and conditioner for awhile...4 Answers
OGX® Awaphui Ginger Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "This shampoo smells great, it has a scent thats hard to describe somewhere in between floral and fruity but very light and feminine at the same time." in 23 reviews
  • "OMFG :) i cant even tell you how good this product is <3 it smells amazing and it makes my hair feel soo fresh and silky <3 " in 17 reviews
  • "Organix is honestly a really good company, I've always liked every one of the shampoos and conditioners they have came out with, not badly priced either" in 12 reviews
  • "I usually find these on sale kmart and I'm always repurchasing leaves my hair smelling amazing and shiny i don't have damaged hair so i don't know if it would make a difference" in 12 reviews
  • "It doesn't make my hair feel super soft and silky and I don't feel like it conditions very well." in 11 reviews
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best
Shanna M.
I’ve tried several different brands of shampoo and conditioners and this brand really helps my hair to feel more healthy and smooth. I will probably never buy another brand of shampoo and conditioner. They have sold me on this brand. And the scent is amazing also. I also love the fact that it is free of sulfates.
Gypsy N.
Chino hills, CA
What's not to love here. The scent is yummy and subtle. The texture feel great on my hair. Considering the quality, the price point is nothing to complain about either. I would definitely switch up scents though cause I can see this having the potential to get old.
Emma P.
Garner, NC
This is my go-to drugstore shampoo & conditioner. They're pretty well priced, and they have incredible quality. I have a fairly dry scalp, and this helps so much. I would totally recommend this for anyone that likes to have a long lasting nice scent in their hair.
Samantha M.
I love this brand. I love that it is sulfate and silicone free and keeps my hair soft and healthy without unwanted buildup. The price is great too! I only wish the bottles weren’t such a struggle. It’s hard to get the shampoo out sometimes.
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
I love ogx. They make the best shampoo, gives my hair that volume, softness, and keeps my hair from drying out especially during the winter. I have to say I struggle with frizzy hair (blame the Asian, very thin hair) but they help a bit.
McKayla K.
I love OGX and their products. This was the first shampoo and conditioner set that I purchased when Walgreens had them buy one get one free. I recommend trying any of these products. They lather well, have great scents, and packaging.
♡_karrlalah_♡ F.
Organix shampoo is my favorite product I just ran out. I recommend this to girls with oily hair but it’s great for all hair types. Don’t even get me started about the smell, when I started dating my boyfriend he would tell me all the time my hair smelt so good and felt silk so I would recommend organix especially if you wanna impress that special someone😉
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Great smelling hydrating shampoo. My hair feels so soft after using this and doesn’t frizz or split on the ends. I swear by these products they are really amazing and I will always but from this brand
Tiara W.
PORTLAND, OR
Love organics and like always there shampoo smells amazing, is affordable and makes my hair look and feel amazing! I like this ginger shampoo / conditioner does a good job on hydrating your scalp.
Annika B.
What is your favorite scent of this brand of hair care products?
Megan M.
newton , KS
This brand is a little more expensive than most shampoos and conditioners, do you think it's worth the price?
Alyce O.
Which organic shampoo and conditioner are your favorites?
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Does this conditioner leave any greasy residue? And also, which line from OGX is the best?
Chelsey B.
East Earl, PA
I've always seen this product in the store and wanted to try it, but is it really all it's cracked up to be? I really like the look of their bottles which makes me think it's worth the money...?