BY OGX

Indulge in a lavish, moisturizing creamy shampoo infused with the hawaiian beauty secret of rich awapuhi ginger extract to instantly mend and soften dry, coarse hair while stimulating the scalp with freshness, rich keratin proteins fortify each strand creating restored, soft, strengthened hair from the inside out.

• Iam currently using this shampoo and conditoner, and i ha...1 Answers
  • Okay I have extremely course hair. Everyone else’s hair l...1 Answers
  • I've always seen this product in the store and wanted to ...5 Answers
OGX® Awaphui Ginger Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "This shampoo smells great, it has a scent thats hard to describe somewhere in between floral and fruity but very light and feminine at the same time." in 23 reviews
  • "OMFG :) i cant even tell you how good this product is <3 it smells amazing and it makes my hair feel soo fresh and silky <3 " in 17 reviews
  • "I usually find these on sale kmart and I'm always repurchasing leaves my hair smelling amazing and shiny i don't have damaged hair so i don't know if it would make a difference" in 12 reviews
  • "Organix is honestly a really good company, I've always liked every one of the shampoos and conditioners they have came out with, not badly priced either" in 12 reviews
  • "It doesn't make my hair feel super soft and silky and I don't feel like it conditions very well." in 11 reviews
Ashley G.
Love ogx products!! They all smell amazing and are great to switch around and rotate when your hair is needing a little something different. Love that the shampoos are cruelty free, and that they lather a ton so you don’t need to use a huge amount! Because my hair gets greasy super easily, I do wash my hair everyday. I don’t know if this brand contributes to it at all, but I can say that after drying my hair feels extremely clean. I like the shampoo better than the conditioner as I think the conditioner could be better at detangling.
Geneva C.
New York
Smells wonderful, tropical and delicious. Cleans hair well. Can’t say it did anything outstanding for volume or curls or frizz or idk. Just a great all in one with a great smell, great price. Pick it up and try if looking for a combo.
Brenna T.
Moravia, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a huge OGX fan, this is one of my top favorites. Smell is amazing and makes my hair feel silky soft. I use a lot of heat so it’s important for me to find a shampoo/conditioner that can make my hair feel nice, this does the job!
Paige R.
Stedman
There are not enough stars to rate how much I love this product! The smell is absolutely amazing and I love how it made my hair feel. I have dry hair and this did wonders for me. I would by again if I could find it in stores.
Briana W.
Santa Clarita
Eh i didn’t love this shampoo. I don’t feel like it really did anything to moisturize my hair and i didn’t notice my scalp was any cleaner than when i use my normal stuff. The scent was okay. just not my favorite
Tasha C.
This smells really good, and I appreciate the sulfate-free formula. I've been moving away from this brand since switching to non-silicone products. This is quite nourishing, though.
Summer E.
Pooler, GA
Smells great and leaves your hair feeling silky smooth. The trick to the conditioners is to let it sit for 2 or 3 minutes in your hair for it to really work it’s magic
Meg K.
Simi Valley, CA
I was actually really disappointed with this. I’ve heard great things about the brand as far as hydration and affordability. Affordable? Yes. Hydration? No. It dried out my ends terribly. I was going to try another kind (they have like 90 now) but not sure it’s worth the cheap price tag to try them all until I find a decent one. Rather buy a better product from the get go.
Gypsy N.
Chino Hills, CA
What's not to love here. The scent is yummy and subtle. The texture feel great on my hair. Considering the quality, the price point is nothing to complain about either. I would definitely switch up scents though cause I can see this having the potential to get old.
Hailey D.
This shampoo left my hair feeling very greasy and flat. I love the packaging and price and variety of shampoos/conditioners but i think it’s worth it to spend a little more money on something else for your hair.
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL
Which organic shampoo and conditioner are your favorites?
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Does this conditioner leave any greasy residue? And also, which line from OGX is the best?
Chelsey B.
East Earl , PA
I've always seen this product in the store and wanted to try it, but is it really all it's cracked up to be? I really like the look of their bottles which makes me think it's worth the money...?