BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• My hair is greasy and with frizz, would this product leav...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this was discontinued? I haven't seen...1 Answers
Ellen k.
San Diego, CA
I always buy a hair product and expect it to start working immediately and I always end up disappointed. Once I gave up on that outlook and tried something new, I tried Organix. I will never put another hair product in my hair. It leaves my hair silky smooth just like to consistency of the product
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
Organix is a very good product line , i love most of their product but this one is good as well, to me its an okay smell but all the other products think i like better check out my YouTube page ill have a video coming soon on my favorite products and how they work, maybe ill include this product.
Catherine E.
I love this stuff, it makes my hair feel soft and lushes and smells great!! This product has a creamy consistency and has made my hair not so dry and my dead ends are not as noticeable.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
This was my favorite kind they sold, but I have not seen it in any stores around me in the last year or so! Your hair smells AMAZING after using it with the same scented conditioner.
Sydney N.
Norton, MA
Smalls amazing and my hair is so soft after. I needed a lot to get the really soft hair. some of the time I would mix it with my other conditioners to get a thicker consistency.
Daisy R.
San Antonio, TX
Anything by this brand has done wonders not only for my hair but for my fiancé as well. Works well for straight colored damaged hair and for curly dry hair.
Megan M.
Lansing, IL
It's ok. I have pretty bad hair but this stuff is THICK! And it didn't make my hair all that soft. The smell wasn't that great either.
Destiny M.
North Hollywood
I sure would love to try this product out. I want the influenster team too send me this in the voxbox in my mail. Please send me one.
Marcharnae M.
Kalamazoo, MI
So anything about them is great!!! Their products are sooo bomb!!! Hunty get you some, It has you hair moisturized and super soft.
Darlina K.
Smells delicious. Very moisturizing. Good for color treated hair. Doesn't foam too much. NO sulfates which is good for your hair.
Laura X.
New York
My hair is greasy and with frizz, would this product leave my hair even more greasy?
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Does anyone know if this was discontinued? I haven't seen it around me in over a year.