OGX® Australian Teatree Conditioner uploaded by Carie S.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix Australian Teatree Conditioner: Soothing complex of exfoliating willow bark gently removes build up, allowing refreshing tea tree and neem oil to treat irritations Weightless argan oil hydrates, bringing your scalp back to a healthy balance for hair that is fresh, soft and clean Beauty pure and simple

• "It left my hair smelling great, feeling silky and healthy." in 1 review
  • "But, I can't say that it helped my dry scalp :(" in 1 review
Carie S.
I love how this conditior works as well as there shampoos .no other shampoos have worked on my hair .I have sensitive hair so this works.
Genna A.
I absolutely love all of the different organix shampoo and conditioners. They smell amazing and leave my hair soft and manageable. And I get bored with just one scent so I switch them up frequently and love all of them.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I love the Organix brand but this conditioner did not work well for me. I have dry hair with dry scalp. I like tea tree in hair care products for dry scalp but I did not find this product gave me any of the tea tree benefits I am used to.
marina m.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great product for the price it ain't bad. You can definitely find deals and get it cheaper just have to look around. It smell good and leaves your hair feel nice and smooth just how I like my hair to feel.
Tabetha M.
Smells fantastic. A little goes a long way and rinses easily. Affordable and I love that it has features oil because it has so many healthy properties. Very satisfied. I highly recommend to other!
Natasha S.
I have tried a lot of the shampoos from this brand and most of the didn't do much for my hair. Is this one any good i really would love to try this but i have never seen this in cananda
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
This stuff smells wonderful and makes my hair softer and more manageable. Based on the price I don't purchase it as often because there are less expensive brands that give the same result.
Alicia W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of the first conditioners that I can actually say that I love. It leaves you with a very clean feel. You can literally feel your scalp breath after using this product and it has a nice smell too 😊
Angela B.
Corning, NY
Nice conditioner. Conditions my thick hair nicely. It has a great smell and does help the skin on your scalp. The whole Organix line is wonderful but I would use this again.
fahima p.
Toronto , WA
Love this stuff I'm a huge fan of this brand and I just love the way this conditioner makes my hair feel
Madison S.
Are these good or just overpriced