OGX® Australian Teatree Conditioner uploaded by Carie S.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix Australian Teatree Conditioner: Soothing complex of exfoliating willow bark gently removes build up, allowing refreshing tea tree and neem oil to treat irritations Weightless argan oil hydrates, bringing your scalp back to a healthy balance for hair that is fresh, soft and clean Beauty pure and simple

• "It left my hair smelling great, feeling silky and healthy." in 1 review
  • "But, I can't say that it helped my dry scalp :(" in 1 review
Carie S.
I love how this conditior works as well as there shampoos .no other shampoos have worked on my hair .I have sensitive hair so this works.
Tabetha M.
Smells fantastic. A little goes a long way and rinses easily. Affordable and I love that it has features oil because it has so many healthy properties. Very satisfied. I highly recommend to other!
Katrina H.
Greensboro, NC
I really like this conditioner. It has a really great smell and it leaves my hair feeling nice.
marina m.
Great product for the price it ain't bad. You can definitely find deals and get it cheaper just have to look around. It smell good and leaves your hair feel nice and smooth just how I like my hair to feel.
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Love organix products particularly this collection because it smells AMAZING! leaves my hair silky smooth and shiny. Love the softness of my hair and how I'm actually able to run my fingers through my curls for.once !
Angie F.
Looks like a good product, nice smell but I guess it wasnt a match for my hair. It left it quite dry and hard.
Heather F.
This product works great for a dry irritated scalp, while, smelling and feeling amazing. This is a great product for men and women alike.
Jessica J.
Live this shampoo and conditioner. I've used various kinds and have been happy! I love the way my hair feels and smells
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this brand, although not every scent and formula agrees w/ my hair as much as others. This particular Teatree formula made my hair feel amazing. I have both the shampoo and conditioner. Love them. Will def. repurchase as these items go on sale quite often. Good product for the price point.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
This is my "OG" aka original favorite brand of conditioner. I like the fragrance and consistency of the product. I just wish it had more natural ingredients.
Madison S.
Are these good or just overpriced