OGX® Australian Teatree Conditioner uploaded by Carie S.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix Australian Teatree Conditioner: Soothing complex of exfoliating willow bark gently removes build up, allowing refreshing tea tree and neem oil to treat irritations Weightless argan oil hydrates, bringing your scalp back to a healthy balance for hair that is fresh, soft and clean Beauty pure and simple

• "It left my hair smelling great, feeling silky and healthy." in 1 review
  • "But, I can't say that it helped my dry scalp :(" in 1 review
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Love organix products particularly this collection because it smells AMAZING! leaves my hair silky smooth and shiny. Love the softness of my hair and how I'm actually able to run my fingers through my curls for.once !
Natasha B.
Vancouver, BC
Love this so much! Since I moved to a new province last year I've had an itchy scalp and dandruff for the first time ever. I wanted to get rid of the flakes but worried about the harsh chemicals in other dandruff shampoos. I've been using a sulphate and paraben free shampoo for years and love that it doesn't ruin my salon colour. Surprisingly, Organix was the only brand I could find that fit my criteria! It smells great, there's a hint of tea tree oil smell but it's not overpowering. And it instantly gets rid of the itchiness! I also love that it's available at Shopper's Drug Mart and WalMart, so it's always easy to find.
Genna A.
I absolutely love all of the different organix shampoo and conditioners. They smell amazing and leave my hair soft and manageable. And I get bored with just one scent so I switch them up frequently and love all of them.
Sana G.
Rich and creamy, with a pleasant smell of teatree. Better conditioner than comparable brands, which may have unnatural ingredients. I have brown, thick hair, for which it is really effective in smoothing and hydrating. Will buy again for sure.
Natasha S.
I have tried a lot of the shampoos from this brand and most of the didn't do much for my hair. Is this one any good i really would love to try this but i have never seen this in cananda
Cierra F.
Marietta, GA
I love the scent of this product, and its lightweight application. If it was sulfate free i would have given it an a!
Angie F.
Looks like a good product, nice smell but I guess it wasnt a match for my hair. It left it quite dry and hard.
fahima p.
Toronto, ON
Love this stuff I'm a huge fan of this brand and I just love the way this conditioner makes my hair feel
Ashley D.
Etobicoke, ON
Beautiful smell.... sometimes it makes my hair feel oily after use but I would use it again.
Madison S.
Are these good or just overpriced