OGX® Australian Teatree Conditioner uploaded by Carie S.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix Australian Teatree Conditioner: Soothing complex of exfoliating willow bark gently removes build up, allowing refreshing tea tree and neem oil to treat irritations Weightless argan oil hydrates, bringing your scalp back to a healthy balance for hair that is fresh, soft and clean Beauty pure and simple

• "It left my hair smelling great, feeling silky and healthy." in 1 review
  • "But, I can't say that it helped my dry scalp :(" in 1 review
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
An amazing conditioner with tea tree in it, but also VERY harsh for sensitive scalps. The beeswax can also get gummy in scalps and build up in finer hair types. It isn't quite moisturizing enough for my dry hair though...
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
This is my "OG" aka original favorite brand of conditioner. I like the fragrance and consistency of the product. I just wish it had more natural ingredients.
Boston S.
I love tea tree oil conditioner in the winter! It keeps my hair from getting dry, keeps my scalp from drying out in the New England weather and smells great!
Tiffany J.
I like how this conditioner makes my scalp tingle when I apply it! It leaves my hair smooth and shiny. But, I can't say that it helped my dry scalp :(
Brooke B.
I love using this conditioner in the summer after a long day at the beach or lake, it makes my head feel nice clean and smooth and my scalp refreshed
Marisa W.
Richmond, VA
Organix keeps my hair thick and smooth. It protects it from heat damage and never feels dry. Tea tree makes my scalp feel extra clean and refreshed.
raya c.
Their whole line of products is one of my favorites when it comes to buying hair products! This conditioner smells awesome and really does the job!
Alexis M.
Fort worth, TX
Made my bf use this after he had used other products with out any luck and this worked wonderfully for him and I can't say his hair was so soft.
Kiahna K.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorites from this brand because the teatree helps moisturize and repair hair while making it smell good at the same time its great.
Kena S.
This product left my hair super soft and manageable. It has a tingling feeling that is very therapeutic. I will continue to use this product.
Madison S.
Are these good or just overpriced