OGX® Australian Teatree Conditioner uploaded by Carie S.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix Australian Teatree Conditioner: Soothing complex of exfoliating willow bark gently removes build up, allowing refreshing tea tree and neem oil to treat irritations Weightless argan oil hydrates, bringing your scalp back to a healthy balance for hair that is fresh, soft and clean Beauty pure and simple

• "It left my hair smelling great, feeling silky and healthy." in 1 review
  • "But, I can't say that it helped my dry scalp :(" in 1 review
Lori J.
Stone Mountain, GA
I like this product mostly because it smells like I'm in a spa. I use it only a few times a month, mixing it up with the other brand I use. It is at least as effective to every other conditioner I've used, not really better or worse. If you like the smell of peppermint and tea tree, I recommend it.
Heather H.
Crowley, TX
This is my favorite conditioner to use in the morning, in combination with the teatree shampoo. The scent is refreshing and wakes me up, and it leaves my hair soft and shiny. This is also my go to if I start to have dandruff. It usually works to get my scalp back to normal within a few washes.
Tara D.
Citrus Heights, CA
Absolutely amazing my hair feels incredible and is easier to manage/style and I the t I the to remember that wthe time w yquwowto would not be a able to see you soon in real with you guys and ehshaushwuwhwiwhwhsuxh
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
This stuff smells wonderful and makes my hair softer and more manageable. Based on the price I don't purchase it as often because there are less expensive brands that give the same result.
Angela B.
Corning, NY
Nice conditioner. Conditions my thick hair nicely. It has a great smell and does help the skin on your scalp. The whole Organix line is wonderful but I would use this again.
Ashley L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love organix products but I do not care for this one that much. The one I bought was kind of running and while the scent was nice I did not feel as if it worked as well as I would have liked
Alicia W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of the first conditioners that I can actually say that I love. It leaves you with a very clean feel. You can literally feel your scalp breath after using this product and it has a nice smell too 😊
marina m.
Great product for the price it ain't bad. You can definitely find deals and get it cheaper just have to look around. It smell good and leaves your hair feel nice and smooth just how I like my hair to feel.
Amanda M.
I have a very sensitive and dry scalp. When I first started using the Australian Tea Tree I absolutely loved it! It left my hair smelling great, feeling silky and healthy. I used it a few days a week for a about 6 weeks. At that point my scalp started getting extremely flaky.
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME
Hands down my favorite conditioner/shampoo brand! never dissappoints! smells great and is also organic! lots of different types to choose from, you can never go wrong
Madison S.
Are these good or just overpriced