OGX® Australian Teatree Conditioner uploaded by Carie S.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix Australian Teatree Conditioner: Soothing complex of exfoliating willow bark gently removes build up, allowing refreshing tea tree and neem oil to treat irritations Weightless argan oil hydrates, bringing your scalp back to a healthy balance for hair that is fresh, soft and clean Beauty pure and simple

• "It left my hair smelling great, feeling silky and healthy." in 1 review
  • "But, I can't say that it helped my dry scalp :(" in 1 review
Tabetha M.
Smells fantastic. A little goes a long way and rinses easily. Affordable and I love that it has features oil because it has so many healthy properties. Very satisfied. I highly recommend to other!
Shaunah Z.
Brooklyn, NY
After trying dozens of different shampoo and conditioners, I only use choose Organix for my hair care. I naturally have pretty thin hair and have found that Organix is the best at making it look healthy, feel full, and maintainable. It's actually very noticeable when I DON'T for whatever reason, use Organix, and I'm constantly recommending my friends try their products.
Devery H.
Montgomery , AL
I bought this a few weeks ago at my local walgreens and I was a bit skeptical because of my hair type. It was about 6 dollars which was not too bad at all. I tried it out and was pleasantly surprised at how soft it made my hair. I did not have any issues! I have bought this brand before and liked it.
Autumn B.
The best part about this conditioner was the smell. It was tantalizingly mint and made me feel like I was at a spa. The actual formula was ok. I have thick long hair and felt I needed to use a lot of product to have good coverage. It didn't hurt my hair but I didn't feel it did anything great for it.
Katherine H.
Corp Christi, TX
My favorite is the tea tree oil and mint one, but this works just the same. The smell is wonderful and my hair feels fantastic after washing it out with these shampoo and conditioners. The best thing is I can buy it at Ulta or my local grocery store, so I never have to worry about running out.
Summer B.
College Sta, TX
I love this one! When my scalp got really dried out and itchy, i bought this version. it worked wonders! the smell was delicious. Not too much tea tree smell. I keep this in hand for when i need it. My hair is very thick and i let it naturally dry. So often during the summer my scalp gets itchy and i will pull this stuff out and use it. problem solved!
Tiffany H.
Newark, Nj
I don't think I could live without this conditioner. It's leaves my hair feeing soft and strong, and it's butter than any other conditioner I have tried. I notice inhale less breaking and my ends stay moisturized longer. Recommend this to everyone.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this brand, although not every scent and formula agrees w/ my hair as much as others. This particular Teatree formula made my hair feel amazing. I have both the shampoo and conditioner. Love them. Will def. repurchase as these items go on sale quite often. Good product for the price point.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I love the Organix brand but this conditioner did not work well for me. I have dry hair with dry scalp. I like tea tree in hair care products for dry scalp but I did not find this product gave me any of the tea tree benefits I am used to.
Renee V.
Peoria, IL
I love OGX first because they are sulfate free and second because of the great ingredients. This conditioner was no exception! Beyond the fact that it smelled refreshing without smelling medicinal, it really gave my curls a good bounce.
Madison S.
Are these good or just overpriced