Hair CareHair ProductsHair MistsOGX
Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz

by OGX

GUIDE D’UTILISATION

Mélanger avant utilisation. Spray all over dry hair, 8-12 inches away for added shine. Répétez si nécessaire.

INGRÉDIENTS

Hydrofluorocarbone 152A, Alcool dénaturé, Éther méthylique, Huile d’argania spinosa (argan), Acides aminés de soie, Huile de graines de carthame (carthamus tinctorius), Huile de Prunus amygdalus dulcis (amande douce), Éthylhexyl méthoxycinnamate, Vegetable Oil, Caprylyl Methicone, Chlorure de cetrimonium, Glycérine, Eau (Aqua), Fragrance (parfum).

Même si nous aspirons à garder les listes d’ingrédients sur le site Web aussi précises que possible, nous ne pouvons garantir que ces listes sont complètes, fiables, et à jour. Veuillez vous référer à la liste d’ingrédients sur l’emballage du produit pour voir la liste la plus précise possible des ingrédients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz!
Jenny T.
Laval, QC
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz uploaded by Jenny T.
This made my hair so much shinier and smoother! It makes my hair also smell great. I feel like there’s not enough product. It can get stingy if you get some in your eyes. Love it
Vanessa O.
gatineau, QC
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz uploaded by Vanessa O.
This stuff works so good and makes your hair look and smell so great! The shiney-ness is awesome too!
Elise V.
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz uploaded by Elise V.
À l’application, le produit sent le fixatif, mais une fois sur les cheveux l’odeur disparaît. La bouteille permet une utilisation facile! Mes cheveux sont un peu plus lustrés et soyeux, mais sans plus. Le produit est bien, mais les résultats sont très légers. Bonus: Il n’a pas rendu mes cheveux gras!
Stephanie M.
Québec, QC
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz uploaded by Stephanie M.
I was not really amazed by this product to be honest... It does give volume to the hair but as a dry shampoo would do (which I already use). I didn't like the scent too, it's really strong. I would not buy again..
Alexandra G.
Montréal , QC
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz uploaded by Alexandra G.
Ce produit est merveilleux j’ai adoré me coiffé avec il donne une belle brillance à mes cheveux ainsi qu’une bonne senteur! Je trouve qui la belle allure et je le recommande!
Payton B.
Erin, ON
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz uploaded by Payton B.
The aegean oil shine mist is absolutely amazing! This oil is so easy to use and gives my hair that perfect shine without looking greasy. This product does wonders for my hair.
Samira E.
Laval, QC
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz uploaded by Samira E.
I have used the oil version of this product for years now. I have wavy and very thick hair and this helps a lot keep my hair hydrated and not frizzy. However, I love the dry oil mist even more!! It’s super light and not sticky at all and applies to the hair super easily. My hair always looks shiny and healthy when I use this, I get so many compliments on the shine on a daily basis! Would definitely recommend!
Alisha P.
Dorval, QC
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz uploaded by Alisha P.
My favourite dry oil, I always use oil after washing my hair because my hairs are quite damaged from the hair die and heat. It makes it looks very smooth
Veronica M.
Pickering , ON
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz uploaded by Veronica M.
This wasn’t exactly what I expected. This product gave me mediocre results and I wasn’t pleased with the outcome.  I wouldn’t really recommend this product for those with naturally curly hair. However this product does smell amazing. I’d give this a four out of 10.
Kristina A.
Kitchener , ON
OGX Argan Oil of Morocco XS Huile Sèche Brume Brilliance 5oz uploaded by Kristina A.
I regularly use hair oil as part of my hair routine but I have never tried “dry oil” before. I really liked this product because it did not feel as heavy as some oils do, and it also didn’t make my hair feel greasy or oily which is super important to me! It smells really great and it left my hair feeling super soft! Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. I received this product as part of a complimentary voxbox.

Looking for your answer?