Marley R.
I have a bottle of this from my sister. I never actually knew what to do with it. How do you guys use it?
Kristina Z.
Kristina Z.
COLLEGE PLACE
1 year, 1 month ago
I used to have very dry hair that most often felt like a pile of hay. I used this for about a month and my hair became so much softer and look a lot healthier and shinier without looking greasy. I just applied this as it was said in the instructions: After shampooing, towel dry your hair, spray evenly onto damp hair then blow dry it to infuse is into hair shafts. Finish by misting all over for optimal shine and to control frizz. Works for me every time, i even use it when my hair gets too tangled i spray it onto my brush and it helps brush through any knots.
member-72da9efa1
member-72da9efa1
Ct
1 year, 5 months ago
Once Hair is dry (maybe damp) spray far away on the ends of your hair. It is the key to silky shiny hair. Makes it look flawless
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
1 year, 7 months ago
I have very dry and semi-coarse hair, I like to use this on the ends (spritz lightly from a distance) before curling or straightening. Once I'm finished I will apply 3 pumps to my head in general from about 12-18 inches away. That seems to give me a nice shiny finish. Hope that helps!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
1 year, 7 months ago
I use it to make my ends healthier and to add shine. I towel dry my hair, spritz all over, comb, and then style as usual! I like the keratin one as well.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Astoria, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
I use it to tame flyaways and keep my straightened hair smooth.
Megan B.
Megan B.
1 year, 7 months ago
I use it on my hair after I get out of the shower and I spray it all over my hair. It doesn't seem to make it oily at all.